north african
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 1,410

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You haven't seen any studies saying such a thing. I can understand if someone makes an error but when you say you've seen 'some' (more than one) then it's clear you're lying.

Even your historical explanation is idiotic. It assumes that all 'native' Egyptians converted to Islam, while those that didn't were all people whose background origin wasn't from Egypt, which is not how it works.

Your lack of knowledge isn't much better. You should shut me up by posting 'some' of those studies you've seen but we both know how that will end.
    I found many individual results on different websites and yes I'm aware that westerns and copts themselves claim to be more related to ancient egyptians than muslims
    I'm sure you can find a fake link to prove that but it doesn't change that many copts were marginalized and heterogeneous groups so you should shup up yourself

Gypsy (n.) Look up Gypsy at Dictionary.com
    also gipsy, c. 1600, alteration of gypcian, a worn-down Middle English dialectal form of egypcien "Egyptian," from the supposed origin of the people. As an adjective, from 1620s. Compare British gippy (1889) a modern shortened colloquial form of Egyptian.

Cognate with Spanish Gitano and close in sense to Turkish and Arabic Kipti "gypsy," literally "Coptic;" but in Middle French they were Bohémien (see bohemian), and in Spanish also Flamenco "from Flanders." "The gipsies seem doomed to be associated with countries with which they have nothing to do" [Weekley]. Zingari, the Italian and German name, is of unknown origin. Romany is from the people's own language, a plural adjective form of rom "man." Gipsy was the preferred spelling in England. The name is also in extended use applied to "a person exhibiting any of the qualities attributed to Gipsies, as darkness of complexion, trickery in trade, arts of cajolery, and, especially as applied to a young woman, playful freedom or innocent roguishness of action or manner" [Century Dictionary]. As an adjective from 1620s with a sense "unconventional; outdoor."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gypsy

only christians egyptians are called copts it's not for nothing

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    I found many individual results on different websites and yes I'm aware that westerns and copts themselves claim to be more related to ancient egyptians than muslims
    I'm sure you can find a fake link to prove that but it doesn't change that many copts were marginalized and heterogeneous groups so you should shup up yourself

Gypsy (n.) Look up Gypsy at Dictionary.com
    also gipsy, c. 1600, alteration of gypcian, a worn-down Middle English dialectal form of egypcien "Egyptian," from the supposed origin of the people. As an adjective, from 1620s. Compare British gippy (1889) a modern shortened colloquial form of Egyptian.

Cognate with Spanish Gitano and close in sense to Turkish and Arabic Kipti "gypsy," literally "Coptic;" but in Middle French they were Bohémien (see bohemian), and in Spanish also Flamenco "from Flanders." "The gipsies seem doomed to be associated with countries with which they have nothing to do" [Weekley]. Zingari, the Italian and German name, is of unknown origin. Romany is from the people's own language, a plural adjective form of rom "man." Gipsy was the preferred spelling in England. The name is also in extended use applied to "a person exhibiting any of the qualities attributed to Gipsies, as darkness of complexion, trickery in trade, arts of cajolery, and, especially as applied to a young woman, playful freedom or innocent roguishness of action or manner" [Century Dictionary]. As an adjective from 1620s with a sense "unconventional; outdoor."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gypsy

only christians egyptians are called copts it's not for nothing
    I agree, another finding is that cholas from Los Angeles have their link to South Asians (keep hating Ross, another evidence to prove South Asian and Mexican connection)

the Chola empire still lives but in Los Angeles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information