not sure
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Default mtDNA, MBTI, and visuospatial/perceptual/inductive reasoning

What's your mtDNA haplogroup, MBTI, and Performance IQ/perceptual reasoning index scores?

I had been thinking that haplogroups UK, X, A, and D would have the highest visuospatial/inductive reasoning ability and would be more common among NTs and Ps and the vast majority of NTPs in the world being haplogroup cluster UK. Haplogroup cluster JT would be the lowest and common among FJ types; 80-99% of those in the world with mtDNA hg J or T being xxFJs.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

The vast majority of UK and X populations underperform on performance IQ, and are more verbal shifted. I would say CZ, particularly Z, but also M, C and F. But especially Z. However I do not believe MTDNA will correlate much with visuospatial ability. It is more likely that verbal ability will have some link to MTDNA but I honestly doubt it. Women are relatively good at verbal reasoning but when it comes to mental rotation of objects they tend to get angry and spaz out because they just can't do it. There has been a lot of effort in recent years to try and connect intelligence to MTDNA (such as the failed EST00038 hypothesis), IMO motivated by feminist rage against the Y-chromosome machine.

Last Online
    08-20-2023 @ 09:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    not sure
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    The vast majority of UK and X populations underperform on performance IQ, and are more verbal shifted. I would say CZ, particularly Z, but also M, C and F. But especially Z. However I do not believe MTDNA will correlate much with visuospatial ability. It is more likely that verbal ability will have some link to MTDNA but I honestly doubt it. Women are relatively good at verbal reasoning but when it comes to mental rotation of objects they tend to get angry and spaz out because they just can't do it. There has been a lot of effort in recent years to try and connect intelligence to MTDNA (such as the failed EST00038 hypothesis), IMO motivated by feminist rage against the Y-chromosome machine.
    In general, women have visualspatial ability equal to or better than men; women may be more represented at the high end. Men typically actually have more factual knowledge though women are probably more verbally fluid overall.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 10:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    White British
    Ancestry
    Ancestors so far from England,Scotland and Ireland.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    E-Z16664
    mtDNA
    H67
    Politics
    left wing
    Hero
    Martin Luther King
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,297
    Given: 73

0 Not allowed!

Haplogroup H67 MBTI INFP .Have not had IQ officially tested, but do significantly better on verbal as opposed to non verbal questions. Online scores have been from 56-92 re spatial reasoning with an average of about 74.

rs363050(G;G)
    Magnitude: 0.1
    Frequency: 24.8%
    Repute:Bad
    References:3
    The (G;G) genotype averages 2.84 PIQ points lower than (A;A) genotype and averages 2.8 PIQ points lower than (A;G) genotype

I think the male >visuospatial and the female > verbal is being increasingly discredited ,or at least the differences are not as great as once assumed.
    23andMe
    MDLP K23B: Dutch + German-Volga + Scottish_Argyll_Bute_GBR + Scottish_Argyll_Bute_GBR @ 1.880189
    Eurogenes K13:Southeast_English + West_Scottish + West_Scottish + West_Scottish @ 2.292434
    Dodecad v3:CEU + CEU + German + Orkney @ 1.508807
    Harappaworld:n-european + n-european + orcadian + utahn-white @ 1.186455
    puntDNAL K12 modern:Czech + Dutch_South + English_South + English_South @ 1.900828

Thread Information