Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

10 Not allowed!

Default Croatians & Albanians - GeoPolitical Allies & Friends

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side, just a fact that Croats and Albanians are good friends as countries and we shared our struggle against same enemy from past, or better to say; we fought against same politics, which was against Croatia, against Albania and against Kosovo.

To this day Croatia and Albania respect each others more than some neutral countries, but more as political allies and friends.

I am opening this thread because I saw many times here Albanians are attacked for various reasons, well it is time people understand they were attacked by someone, they were only defending themselves.

Furthermore, Viriato is my friend here on TA and it is time he change his views about Albanians , Viriato friend... take it easy haha .

I dedicate this song and this thread to eternal friendship between Croatians and Albanians, friendship and alliance from past, and for the future.

"Through these fields of destruction
    Baptisms of fire
    I've witnessed your suffering
    As the battle raged higher
    And though they did hurt me so bad
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms"

Cheers
    Last edited by Robocop; 04-14-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2018 @ 02:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 861
    Given: 740

1 Not allowed!

You remind me of a cliche from movies, that one weak minded person that takes the enemy side and dies first.Always.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deymark View Post
    You remind me of a cliche from movies, that one weak minded person that takes the enemy side and dies first.Always.
    I am everything but not weak minded, I am honorable person and if that means I would die in movie first, I would go in honorable way, and it would be honour for me, but I would do it IRL not in movie, because you DONT HAVE A CLUE what true war is (you saw it only in movies), you don't know what you're talking about, now go back and watch movies about war.

P.S. You internet warriors, I am wondering would you even have a balls to shoot ONE bullet over the wall in a conflict, not to mention to talk about war.

And don't take this in offensive way, but you made a statement, I just answered.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I am everything but not weak minded, I am honorable person and if that means I would die in movie first, I would go in honorable way, and it would be honour for me, but I would do it IRL not in movie, because you DONT HAVE A CLUE what true war is (you saw it only in movies), you don't know what you're talking about, now go back and watch movies about war.

P.S. You internet warriors, I am wondering would you even have a balls to shoot a bullet over the wall in a conflict, not to mention talk about war.
    I will continue this discussion in private, the posts are starting to get off-topic.You obviously have no clue what albanians did to yugoslavs ,the only war history you know is the one they teach in school ,anti-serb, anti-european, divide&conquer history cooked straight from the labs of USA.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I will continue this discussion in private, the posts are starting to get off-topic.You obviously have no clue what albanians did to yugoslavs ,the only war history you know is the one they teach in school ,anti-serb, anti-european, divide&conquer history cooked straight from the labs of USA.
    What they did to YUGOSLAVS?

Let Yugoslavs burn in Hell as far as I care, oh right, it is burning in Hell, erased from existence, great.

And no need to talk in private, I dont have anything to talk about Yugoslavia, that was a dungeon for Croatia and it turned out as Hell which wanted to erase us from existence.

So I truly don't need your theory of conspiracy, because I've heard them all, and theory of conspiracy did not bomb my city and me 24 hours per day from 1991-93, but YUGOSLAV ARMY DID (SERBIAN ARMY).

So cut the crap.

With this I'm not sayin anything bad about Serbian people as people, but about Serbian politics in 90's, politics OF AGGRESSOR.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

What they did to YUGOSLAVS?

Let Yugoslavs burn in Hell as far as I care, oh right, it is burning in Hell, erased from existence, great.

And no need to talk in private, I dont have anything to talk about Yugoslavia, that was a dungeon for Croatia and it turned out as Hell which wanted to erase us from existence.

So I truly don't need your theory of conspiracy, because I've heard them all, and theory of conspiracy did not bomb my city and me 24 hours per day from 1991-93, but YUGOSLAV ARMY DID (SERBIAN ARMY).

So cut the crap.

With this I'm not sayin anything bad about Serbian people as people, but about Serbian politics in 90's, politics OF AGGRESSOR.
    This is your problem.You take everything personally, weak minded, sensible person.No conspiracy theory.You are free to beleive what you want, but atleast get your information from neutral sources.Some objective documentaries.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Weak minded because I know what was Serbian politics from 90's? GTFOH.

And take that General Mladić (war criminal who was in charge of genocide over Bosniaks in Srebrenica) with you.

Do you blame U.N. Coward unit (Dutch unit) for Srebrenica and not Mladić? For your information Mladić did that with support of Belgrade politics, you cannot show anything to me which I don't know already about that.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Weak minded because I know what was Serbian politics from 90's? GTFOH.

And take that General Mladić (war criminal who was in charge of genocide over Bosniaks in Srebrenica) with you.

Do you blame U.N. Coward unit (Dutch unit) for Srebrenica and not Mladić? For your information Mladić did that with support of Belgrade politics, you cannot show anything to me which I don't know already about that.
    No such thing as Srebrenica existed.Muslims started it first killing civilians.Mladic did what he had to do to defend Serbian civilians.The purpose excuses the means.
    It is all officialy documented.It is not my fault or anyone elses fault you refuse to atleast inform yourself from neutral sources.Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united, but ultimately its the West fault for hating Yugoslavia, because it was a communist country that would soon had surpassed a good part of the democratic countries.As history proved,after a war people only see the victims ,but they forget the reasons.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

No such thing as Srebrenica existed.Muslims started it first killing civilians.Mladic did what he had to do to defend Serbian civilians.The purpose excuses the means.
    It is all officialy documented.It is not my fault or anyone elses fault you refuse to atleast inform yourself from neutral sources.Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united, but ultimately its the West fault for hating Yugoslavia, because it was a communist country that would soon surpass a good part of the democratic countries.
    Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united? hahahahahhahahah, Jesus f... Christ.

You came from Cartoon network or somethin?

First of all; Serbs didn't wanted to keep Yugoslavia united but to create Greater Serbia USING YUGOSLAVIA as a mask for that in front of the world, but they couldn't use that mask for long, and even if they wanted to keep Yugoslavia united (which they didn't) they didn't had any right to do so because:

FROM YUGOSLAVIA CONSTITUTION FROM 1974 EVERY REPUBLIC HAD RIGHT TO LEAVE YUGOSLAVIA IF WANTED ONE DAY, and Serbs didn't had any right to stop any of the republics in doing so.

Slovenia made it clear (Slovenians first) they wanna leave Yugoslavia, after them Croatia as well.

After Croatia, Bosnia tried as well, but because Bosnia had a lot of Serbs in it everything went to Hell there, but never the less, Bosnia also voted to leave from Yugoslavia only Serbs didn't recognized that referendum and war started there in 1992.

And last but not least; in 1987 (4 years before war) Serbian politics became clear EXACTLY on Kosovo, because Milošević didnt have any right to protect SERBS ONLY on Kosovo which he made clear with his statement 1987 there that he will do EXACTLY THAT, Albanians became third rate citizens in 1987.

That act from Milošević was against entire Yugoslav policy, it was against all rules on Kosovo as autonomous region back then.

It was clear to everyone in Yugoslavia (to Slovenians, to Croatians, to Bosniaks, to FYROM-ians) what is going to happen to them when everyone saw what Serbian politics did on Kosovo 1987, we all knew back then what will come for rest of us.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2017 @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Yugoslav dipshit
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Atlantid, Cro-Mag
    Hero
    Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, gospodin Zdravko Mamić
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 641

2 Not allowed!

Do you have any idea how embarrassing the title of this thread is?

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side...
    I'm sure none of the Serbs here feels provoked, on the contrary, right now, they're laughing their asses of.

Otrova, otrova mi dajte...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information