( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 861
    Given: 740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    No I'm not, calmed..., waiting for you to insult me...
    Always knew you're into humiliation fetish.

You draw this? This is your way of using the time better?
    Its from the history book

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzihadovic View Post
    You waste of semen. Muslim didn't "start it". Those Serb civilians were arming themselves as early as 1991. One of the first casualties in the Srebrenica area were two Bosniaks who were shot by Serbs while driving through Kravica in September 199FUCKING1(For reference the official start of the war is recognized as April 1992). Those same armed Serbs attacked Bosniak villages that created all the refugees who were packed into Srebrenica. In fact it was Naser Oric who did what he had to do to defend Bosniak civilians.
    Alija Izetbekovic, your nation national hero, was a member of a Muslim youth organization that recruited for the Waffen SS during World War Two, and he wrote the "Islamic Declaration" in 1970, in which he argued that:

"The exhaustive definition of the Islamic Order is: the unity of religion and law, education and force, ideals and interests, spiritual society and State…the Muslim does not exist at all as an independent individual… […] It is not in fact possible for there to be any peace or coexistence between 'the Islamic Religion' and non-Islamic social and political institutions."

This is as explicit as Islamic fundamentalism gets. Oh, there is also the matter of Muslim soldiers killed in the Bosnian War being called shahaad, "martyr for the faith," indicating theirs was a Muslim holy war (jihad), not a struggle for some fictitious multi-ethnic utopia. Izetbegovic requested to be buried at the main shahaad cemetery in Sarajevo, next to the holy warriors who died for his vision.

The "Islamic Declaration" makes it clear individual freedom meant nothing to him. To him, peace meant not the absence of violence, but primacy of his violence over that of others. Both the "Islamic Declaration" and Islam between the East and the West, his 1970 pamphlet and 1980 book, reveal a philosophical view of Islam not as a relationship between individuals and the divine, but as a system in which society, religion and state become one. No equality, or peaceful coexistence, was possible for non-believers in such a system, and he said as much. Izetbegovic's vision of Bosnia was not a multi-ethnic democracy, but a multi-caste hierarchy of the kind that existed under the Ottoman Empire, the memories of which were still fresh at his birth in 1925.

Just as Islam dictated Izetbegovic's philosophy, so did his World War Two experience shape his political relations with Bosnia's Christian majority, the Serbs and Croats. Between 1941 and 1945, Bosnia was part of the "Independent State of Croatia," in which Serbs were being persecuted as fiercely as Jews in the Nazi Reich, among others by the Muslim Waffen SS and irregulars, whom Izetbegovic supported.

Bosnia's history is one of conflicts between its various ethnic and religious communities, of which the latest was not the worst. But Izetbegovic's duplicitous ethnic politics – masquerading as democracy, tolerance and civil society – may have poisoned the well of Bosnian coexistence for generations. His jihad-waging, multi-ethnic democratic autocracy is as plausible today as it was in 1992, when Serbs, Croats and not a few Muslims rejected it as nonsense.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-03-2017 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Purebred
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side, just a fact that Croats and Albanians are good friends as countries and we shared our struggle against same enemy from past, or better to say; we fought against same politics, which was against Croatia, against Albania and against Kosovo.

To this day Croatia and Albania respect each others more than some neutral countries, but more as political allies and friends.

I am opening this thread because I saw many times here Albanians are attacked for various reasons, well it is time people understand they were attacked by someone, they were only defending themselves.

Furthermore, Viriato is my friend here on TA and it is time he change his views about Albanians , Viriato friend... take it easy haha .

I dedicate this song and this thread to eternal friendship between Croatians and Albanians, friendship and alliance from past, and for the future.

"Through these fields of destruction
    Baptisms of fire
    I've witnessed your suffering
    As the battle raged higher
    And though they did hurt me so bad
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms"

Cheers
    Last edited by Robocop; 05-03-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-03-2017 @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    unevolved
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side, just a fact that Croats and Albanians are good friends as countries and we shared our struggle against same enemy from past, or better to say; we fought against same politics, which was against Croatia, against Albania and against Kosovo.

To this day Croatia and Albania respect each others more than some neutral countries, but more as political allies and friends.

I am opening this thread because I saw many times here Albanians are attacked for various reasons, well it is time people understand they were attacked by someone, they were only defending themselves.

Furthermore, Viriato is my friend here on TA and it is time he change his views about Albanians , Viriato friend... take it easy haha .

I dedicate this song and this thread to eternal friendship between Croatians and Albanians, friendship and alliance from past, and for the future.

Baptisms of fire
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Banned
    Last Online
    05-03-2017 @ 05:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocuck

Baptisms of fire
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Banned
    Last Online
    05-03-2017 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocuck

Baptisms of fire
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Banned
    Last Online
    05-03-2017 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

GO AHEAD YOU FUCKING COWARD FAGGOT! DELETE AND EDIT THIS ONE TOO! YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AT TA WILL BE HIDING YOUR TRUE FACE ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Me again View Post
    GO AHEAD YOU FUCKING COWARD FAGGOT! DELETE AND EDIT THIS ONE TOO! YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AT TA WILL BE HIDING YOUR TRUE FACE ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    Bravo for inventing that text on your own, you are an artist, let anyone on Discord find that text I will give you anything you want, but it cannot be found because you're one true artist in inventing things, you just keep it up .

If anyone here is naive enough to think It's true, let him/her believe you, but your goal is obvious, to discredit me with all means possible when I became MOD, you just continue, you're an amazing artist, "I salute you".
    Last edited by Robocop; 05-03-2017 at 05:33 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

Albanians and croatians have that substance no one esle in the balkans has. A austrian general said that.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    Albanians and croatians have that substance no one esle in the balkans has. A austrian general said that.
    The intention of that troll here with that invented text ("I salute him" for his creativity in making such convincing false text about me) is to divide me from Albanian users on this forum, I will let him continue with his artistic inventions, before ban ofcourse.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information