Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Good point...one thing that bugged me with MENA groups under siege (Saddam, now Iran and Syria) is how they play into their predator's semantic game and especially Bashar al Assad and use the 'terrorist' adage. Actually in interviews and reports, nobody uses the word 'terrorist' more than Assad when speaking about the rebels he is facing, I understand the game he is playing but it is foolish and not big minded. Same with Iran. pretty soon we will here Nasrallah call them all terrorists too (he has refrained except for ISIS), not realizing they are validating a neocon (who are just the trotskyists of today, who are a branch of militant zionism) abstraction.
    Random attacks on people are not something can be planned by any normal human, such tactic is futile at best and backfiring in all terms at worst, I mean, whatever ideology these random attacks on people claim to espouse, such action can only tarnish the ideology. I have to consider random attacks as purely occultic or false-flag in nature. I can not condone any random attacks, let alone for ordinary people which would be in an awkward position if they do not voice more or less some sympathetic words for anti-terrorism. The attacks invites peoples fear we can not blame people for this. I can only say I can not understand these random attacks or the anti-terrorist bloody campaigns. Assad can not talk better than to exploit the given rhetoric to appeal to his people and international media. I have to propose a theory of reality that, we ordinary people are out of realm of truth of the ME wars, except for that we are consistent fed with fear mongering in order to pass democratic processes to fit elites occultic interests. In a short word, the ME wars are not only very essential but also mysterious, they seems regional but will have profound impact on humanity`s common future. People should not ignore the severity of the problem of Middle East.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Stupid thread. Muslims=terrorists. Islam=terrorism.
    Religion of peace my ass.
    I do not think so, ottomans did much less harm to Europe than soviets, muslims also do very very few harm on my culture. It is communism that will destroy everything, body, soul, space-time. Communism should be accounted for the true terrorism.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Random attacks on people are not something can be planned by any normal human, such tactic is futile at best and backfiring in all terms at worst, I mean, whatever ideology these random attacks on people claim to espouse, such action can only tarnish the ideology. I have to consider random attacks as purely occultic or false-flag in nature. I can not condone any random attacks, let alone for ordinary people which would be in an awkward position if they do not voice more or less some sympathetic words for anti-terrorism. The attacks invites peoples fear we can not blame people for this. I can only say I can not understand these random attacks or the anti-terrorist bloody campaigns. Assad can not talk better than to exploit the given rhetoric to appeal to his people and international media. I have to propose a theory of reality that, we ordinary people are out of realm of truth of the ME wars, except for that we are consistent fed with fear mongering in order to pass democratic processes to fit elites occultic interests. In a short word, the ME wars are not only very essential but also mysterious, they seems regional but will have profound impact on humanity`s common future. People should not ignore the severity of the problem of Middle East.
    I think he is reading this thread...he just made a video talking about this few minutes ago:

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    I think he is reading this thread...he just made a video talking about this few minutes ago:

LOL, I can not see any video from oversea sites, all blocked. You may upload on youku . com so that I can see. I just want to stay out of ME wars for holding fast to my atheist background where I belong, though very few hope of influencing the current affairs, at least let the posts be a tastament against propagandas.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

In the middle east and elsewhere, Islamic terrorism is the hallmark of Anglo-American imperial interference. In those areas, find Islamic terrorism and you'll probably find the footprint of the empire, somewhere and somehow, nearby.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information