Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Are The Weakest Men On Earth In Terms Of Defending Their Homeland/Waging War?

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

southern, western , central and northern europeans
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by von.nteller View Post
    Why do you care so much about Indians anyway? Indians are superior to you in strategy and intellectual endeavors. What are the military accomplishments of Sicily?

Erwin Rommel (the Desert Fox) thought of Italian soldiers as very unreliable and undisciplined.
    Assumptions, I am secure in my life, Educated and have more than enough financial wealth but I am not a really materialistic/greedy person. Italys army in World War 2 was bad mostly due to bad officers and some undeveloped war technology, I suggest you read my post about the battle of keren. Even the British Empire trained Indians could not beat the italiaans in all engagements between them in that battle, it surprised me, I was convinced Italy lost at every encounter with them until I read it.

The Bersagliere was not even in that battle so the Indians failed against ineffective Italian soldiers, adding insult to injury

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    southern, western , central and northern europeans
    You only say that due to Europe being over-run by Brown Caucasoid migrants from their primitive Islamized Cultures. The Globalist elite in Europe are orchestrating a Cultural genocide against Europeans, this same Globalist elite who Anglo-Zionist-Corporate-Vatican elitists who use elitist Jews as a scape goat to conceal their sinister activities while the ones at the top are non-Jewish.

They want total power and ruling over a society not united by 1 culture and a united people is far easier to control.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

Indians girls still prefer Indians guys @ Magnus.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Assumptions, I am secure in my life, Educated and have more than enough financial wealth but I am not a really materialistic/greedy person. Italys army in World War 2 was bad mostly due to bad officers and some undeveloped war technology, I suggest you read my post about the battle of keren. Even the British Empire trained Indians could not beat the italiaans in all engagements between them in that battle, it surprised me, I was convinced Italy lost at every encounter with them until I read it.

The Bersagliere was not even in that battle so the Indians failed against ineffective Italian soldiers, adding insult to injury
    Interesting based on my readings from several years back the Italians were generally considered ineffective and would surrender very easily in the North African theater. Most of them would prefer relaxing and drinking expresso instead of engaging in battles when needed.

Italians/Romance peoples aren't very disciplined when it comes to warfare.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by von.nteller View Post
    Interesting based on my readings from several years back the Italians were generally considered ineffective and would surrender very easily in the North African theater. Most of them would prefer relaxing and drinking expresso instead of engaging in battles when needed.

Italians/Romance peoples aren't very disciplined when it comes to warfare.
    Yes they did surrender very easily in some battles but to claim all Italians/Romance peoples are not disciplined when it comes to warefare is wrong.

Here is when the Soviets failed to annihilate the Italian 8th army.

http://archive.is/GlGIq#selection-969.287-969.297 Perhaps you can argue Generals leading actual assaults as being "undisciplined" but it is virtually unheard of for a General to be directly involved with fighting a battle personally with Modern Warefare. With the Battle of Alessia, the Celtic Gauls would have broken the Roman Legions line if Julius Caesar did not get off his horse , draw his sword to participate in that engagement himself and the Romans could have lost the battle because of that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Wars 700 years of defeats by the Italian Roman Empire. A 1000+ years Legacy of Germans not being disciplined at all in warefare and you have the audacity to make such a laughably stupid claim? No wonder inferiority complex weak Germans have their WE WUZ KANGZ fantasies of a Nordic looking German elite ruling Ancient Greece/Rome, inferiority complex and envious because they were the undeveloped Barabarian scum of Europe for 1000+ years. Just as the German intellectuals have always been blinded by their racial/ethnic pride/bias instead of looking at actual facts.

Now to add insult to injury for Germans, I have studied this intensely and it is absolute undisputed fact, the time in the Roman Empire when they used Germanics the most, they suffered the most humiliating defeats. When Germanics were the elite heavy infantry of the Eastern Roman Empire, Vanagrian Guard, this is when they suffered some horrible defeats against the J1e Arabs. Also the fact that they also kicked out the laughably pathetic Barbarian Scum Germans from Spain. Military discipline? Germanics were only good as a individual warriors, when it came to mass battles and strategy, they were absolutely pathetic and usually lost.

That is a laughably stupid and easily debunked claim. the Roman Legions was very well disciplined and in all historical time periods of the Roman Empire, the entire Roman Army was at the very least 60% Southern European in origin, 25% Celtic. All other periods they had more Southern Europeans. As proven by the census of Soldiers in the Dacian Wars.

https://balkancelts.wordpress.com/20...n-the-balkans/

Not to mention the original Legions were all Italian men. I am pretty sure they only let Italian men join the best equipped Legions for a while and conquered people only served as Auxiliary legions.
    Last edited by MagnusAurelius; 04-18-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,031
    Given: 551

0 Not allowed!

Western Europeans?

One think they dont need to mess on internet forums so eastern europeans can say oh they are weak they are weak. but if one war ever happens and for example russia invades poland, poland will beg for help to western europe just like last ww 2.

You guys are joke.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

Everybody can fight. Usually the ones who prevail are the ones with better training and more importantly advanced technology.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

All men who are keyboard warriors or internet tough guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information