Atlanto Med- Berid + Amerind admix
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,785
    Given: 24,757

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.) You can't cry when you get treated back in the way you treat others. Comprenez-vous maintenant?!
    I know what he looks, and he looks like havent excersise for years, since his teenage prob he havent done a thing.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,774

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mn The Loki TA Son View Post
    I know what he looks, and he looks like havent excersise for years, since his teenage prob he havent done a thing.
    All you know is that unlike yourself I'm light skin (which is probably why you initially inundated me with TUs until I showed I disapproved of you) and that unlike your perpetual child-like self I can grow a thick beard. You're probably also aware that my arms, legs, and body are well proportioned to my body, which added to your awe of me until I told you to stop embarrassing yourself. I have a low regard for servile people.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

The good news is that overweight and lazy people like him tend to die prematurely. So look on the bright side.

Supposed 'adult men' like him who go around bullying others and criticising people over who they date, or criticising people over their children on the internet, or attack people for working-out at the gym, tend to be insecure, have no partner of their own to focus on, are childless, have no life of their own, and die as lonely people. (Let's face it, what kind of people would ever associate with a 'man' who posts abusive things about peoples kids on the net? Says a lot about them if they don't mind cowardly people who are abusive towards children in life.)

Maybe he should cringe at his shameful behaviour and focus for once on his own life, instead of obsessing over and attacking others over who they love in life, etc. Maybe that's how his parents and teachers raised him to be;- abusive and rude to children.

I think it's great that you make the effort to do all those workouts at the gym and it's so cheeky for a fat and lazy loser to attack you over that.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    All you know is that unlike yourself I'm light skin (which is probably why you initially inundated me with TUs until I showed I disapproved of you) and that unlike your perpetual child-like self I can grow a thick beard. You're probably also aware that my arms, legs, and body are well proportioned to my body, which added to your awe of me until I told you to stop embarrassing yourself. I have a low regard for servile people.
    I'm a Gujarati Indian White boi, I can grow just as much facial hair as you, if not more.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
    Only boxing, calisthenics, and running. Never touched weights in my adult life.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/-Cypher-/Img_120918140836.png~original[IMG]

your dick is market on your towel

Banned
    Last Online
    07-24-2017 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Native American-Celt-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberian with Amerind + smaller other.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Eres un gordo viejo hombre, jaja. Me das risa. Hablando de como te ves..Te ves como un gordo maricon.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.) You can't cry when you get treated back in the way you treat others. Comprenez-vous maintenant?!
    I didn't say a word to you in this thread until you addressed me first. For some reason you're fixated over me calling you a retard in another thread for being a retard. Hence why you're trying hard to come off as intelligent and not the dope that you are. You clearly have gone through life perceived as a dolt. That I and others point out that you're soft minded validates what people you know have personally told you and so this is why you're coming at me with your nonsense. If a bunch of people who don't know each other share the same opinion of you, then there must be some truth to it. You somewhat understand this fact. That's why you're being freakin' weird with me.

Here is a thought: trying to prove you're not a dolt just makes you look more of a dolt.

btw, I didn't say anything about your child. It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard. If he had been a responsible adult (twice your age) he would have brought you to the authorities to take you back to the mental hospital you escaped instead of fucking you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Eres un gordo viejo hombre, jaja. Me das risa. Hablando de como te ves..Te ves como un gordo maricon.
    You're in America. Make an attempt to speak the language.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The good news is that overweight and lazy people like him tend to die prematurely.

Supposed adult 'men' like him who go around bullying others and criticising people over who they date or criticising people over their children on the internet tend to be insecure, lonely, have no partner, are childless, and die without many friends in life. (Let's face it, what kind of people would ever associate with a 'man' who posts abusive things about peoples kids on the net? Says a lot about them if they don't mind cowardly people who are abusive towards children in life.)

Maybe he should cringe at his shameful behaviour and focus for a change on his own life, instead of obsessing over and attacking others over who they love in life, etc.

I think it's great that you make the effort to do all those workouts at the gym and it's so cheeky for a fat and lazy person to attack you over that.
    Yes. The poor reality of his. He is a fat lazy peice of shit. His like a big trash just laying there like its a fookin trailer trash.
    He is a fat loser heading to obese fat, because! his like a pig stuck in the mud.

The truth. People like him who are fat losers who seem like doesnt do a thing come here and puts down people like us who works out for it, its because they angry fat losers.

Thanks. Yes. His the pathetic loser. People like him.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You're in America. Make an attempt to speak the language.
    Calla tu osico de cerdo, rata gorda, jaja.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information