Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by von.nteller View Post
    I'm a Gujarati Indian White boi, I can grow just as much facial hair as you, if not more.
    Can you eat beef? I win.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mn The Loki TA Son View Post
    Calla tu osico de cerdo, rata gorda, jaja.
    Jesus, even your Spanish isn't all that good.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

2 Not allowed!

" It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard."
    That was not cool, dude, Everything has a limit to attn whoring and insult people on the internet
    That comment makes you look more ridiculous than you really are

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.) You can't cry when you get treated back in the way you treat others. Comprenez-vous maintenant?!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I didn't say a word to you in this thread until you addressed me first. For some reason you're fixated over me calling you a retard in another thread for being a retard. Hence why you're trying hard to come off as intelligent and not the dope that you are. You clearly have gone through life perceived as a dolt. That I and others point out that you're soft minded validates what people you know have personally told you and so this is why you're coming at me with your nonsense. If a bunch of people who don't know each other share the same opinion of you, then there must be some truth to it. You somewhat understand this fact. That's why you're being freakin' weird with me.

Here is a thought: trying to prove you're not a dolt just makes you look more of a dolt.

btw, I didn't say anything about your child. It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard. If he had been a responsible adult (twice your age) he would have brought you to the authorities to take you back to the mental hospital you escaped instead of fucking you.
    I just remembered: you were the one who brought up your predator of an ex-boyfriend, you being a retard, and your son in this thread first. Now you cry about it.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-24-2017 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Native American-Celt-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberian with Amerind + smaller other.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto Med- Berid + Amerind admix
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,785
    Given: 24,757

2 Not allowed!

I didn't say a word to you in this thread until you addressed me first. For some reason you're fixated over me calling you a retard in another thread for being a retard. Hence why you're trying hard to come off as intelligent and not the dope that you are. You clearly have gone through life perceived as a dolt. That I and others point out that you're soft minded validates what people you know have personally told you and so this is why you're coming at me with your nonsense. If a bunch of people who don't know each other share the same opinion of you, then there must be some truth to it. You somewhat understand this fact. That's why you're being freakin' weird with me.

Here is a thought: trying to prove you're not a dolt just makes you look more of a dolt.

btw, I didn't say anything about your child. It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard. If he had been a responsible adult (twice your age) he would have brought you to the authorities to take you back to the mental hospital you escaped instead of fucking you.
    You're fucking sick. Not only you a fat whine old bag. But how dare you. I would not talk if I was you.
    Look at you, you are like a big fat peice of shit stuck in the toilet(to you being here most of your time here, talking shit)...And talking about looks...You talk harder, tougher than you look. You look like a fat retarded pig. Look at your face.
    You look like a fat retarded half pig jew homosexual looking.
    Lily, look at him...Look at his face. Looks like a fat retarded grown man who as you can see is sick, his sick stuck in teen age, but is near 40.
    This is how you look now:

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

2 Not allowed!

Tl; dr

You're wasting your time posting anything to me now cos I refuse to read anymore of your crap and abuse.

If you were attempting to insult me or my child or my ex (who's so much of a man than you could ever dream to be in life) as usual in your drivelling posts, I didn't waste time reading anymore of your crap cos your opinion means nothing to me.

I'd even respect a cockroach or a rat more than I respect you... and I hate cockroaches and rats!

Now try and get yourself a girlfriend to focus on instead of obsessing over my relationships and children, go and workout, etc, and get a life of your own instead of criticising others over going to the gym, etc.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Mn The Loki TA Son is looking fit and toned through doing workouts and fat people just insult him behind their computer cos they're jealous.
    He looks average and not 'fit' or 'toned'...IMO the weightloss is due to cocaine abuse. Not joking, he posted a pic of him about to do a rail of blow in the pics thread...I have it saved as evidence. Also the manner he is paranoid and defensive, attacking people left right and center shows me that his fragile Olmec brain is clouded by narcotic delusions.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tl; dr

You're wasting your time posting anything to me now cos I refuse to read anymore of your crap and abuse.

If you were attempting to insult me or my child or my ex (who's so much of a man than you could ever dream to be in life) as usual in your drivelling posts, I didn't waste time reading anymore of your crap cos your opinion means nothing to me.

I'd even respect a cockroach or a rat more than I respect you... and I hate cockroaches and rats!

Now try and get yourself a girlfriend to focus on instead of obsessing over my relationships and children, go and workout, etc, and get a life of your own.
    Oh, thank God. One less dumb ass to deal with.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mn The Loki TA Son View Post
    You're fucking sick. Not only you a fat whine old bag. But how dare you. I would not talk if I was you.
    Look at you, you are like a big fat peice of shit stuck in the toilet(to you being here most of your time here, talking shit)...And talking about looks...You talk harder, tougher than you look. You look like a fat retarded pig. Look at your face.
    You look like a fat retarded half pig jew homosexual looking.
    Lily, look at him...Look at his face. Looks like a fat retarded grown man who as you can see is sick, his sick stuck in teen age, but is near 40.
    This is how you look now:
    Look at this little fag. Didn't you get banned for posting people's pics without permission, while also whining to mods when someone posted picks of your child-like body? Don't worry. I don't run to the mods. That's a bitch move.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

2 Not allowed!

Lily you are beautiful, my Queen Victoria
    I love you
    You are British therefore superior master educated people, do not waste your time with commoners

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information