Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 1,346

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    To be fair I didn't derail your 'Oh, I'm so depressed... boo hoo... give me attention" thread. Or any one of your other 'look at me' threads. Do you have a dick or a vagina? You're like a teenage girl.
    You're the one who's acting like a teenage girl. Actually teenage girls behave better so I take that back.

I made a thread about depression, happiness and motivation so we could help eahother, what you do to be happier etc. The thread wasn't even specifically about me, but you and the likes of your cow mentality assumed it's a thread about me. I'm trying to spread positivity and self improvement aroubnnd here. This is why you're fucking stupid. Nowhere in the OP did I even whine or say anything about me. It was just a general search for enlightment thread/ Self Improvment/Developemment. Looks like you could need it. But cows like you don't search to improve, you're happy being the subhuman that you are or it's maybe that you believe you can't do something great so you're stuck in your shitty ass boring life.

I take the '' Cow'' back as that would be an insult to cows.

Then you come into this thread with the rest of you insecure fat out of shape fucks and whine and complain about people who workout while spending your shitty time on TA for hours having meaningless discussions with other random fucks half your age about politics, history and anthropology, discussions that lead to no ends or even remotely change the world, just a repeated cycle over and over again about the same shit, then you'll have another fucker join and repeat the same shit you discussed one year ago and so forth and forth.

Trying to depict people who do sports as an addiction Look at yourself and the shit you do first. Then talk about addictions.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    You're the one who's acting like a teenage girl. Actually teenage girls behave better so I take that back.

I made a thread about depression, happiness and motivation so we could help eahother, what you do to be happier etc. The thread wasn't even specifically about me, but you and the likes of your cow mentality assumed it's a thread about me. I'm trying to spread positivity and self improvement aroubnnd here. This is why you're fucking stupid. Nowhere in the OP did I even whine or say anything about me. It was just a general search for enlightment thread/ Self Improvment/Developemment. Looks like you could need it. But cows like you don't search to improve, you're happy being the subhuman that you are or it's maybe that you believe you can't do something great so you're stuck in your shitty ass boring life.

Then you come into this thread with the rest of you insecure fat out of shape fucks and whine and complain about people who workout while spending your shitty time on TA for hours having meaningless discussions with other random fucks half your age about politics, history and anthropology, discussions that lead to no ends or even remotely change the world, just a repeated cycle over and over again about the same shit, then you'll have another fucker join and repeat the same shit you discussed one year ago and so forth and forth.

Trying to depict people who do sports as an addiction Look at yourself and the shit you do first. Then talk about addictions.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,019
    Given: 12,796

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post

I'm disappointed. I expected a ten thousand word post that no one would read.

Dude, almost all your threads on this forum is about some sort of issue you're having (emotions and stuff) and half your posts are basically threats to everyone. The latter is funny but the former is a pet peeve of mine. No one likes a whiner. Learn to accept no one cares about your little issues and nor should they. They're your problems. No one is here for your problems. Deal with them like a man and by that I mean shut the fuck up about your issues. The world doesn't revolve around you and your issues.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm disappointed. I expected a ten thousand word post that no one would read.

Dude, almost all your threads on this forum is about some sort of issue you're having (emotions and stuff) and half your posts are basically threats to everyone. The latter is funny but the former is a pet peeve of mine. No one likes a whiner. Learn to accept no one cares about your little issues and nor should they. They're your problems. No one is here for your problems. Deal with them like a man and by that I mean shut the fuck up about your issues. The world doesn't revolve around you and your issues.
    He is 100% hotter than you

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    He is 100% hotter than you
    As long as he consents you're free to fuck him.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    First, you stupid old man
    I live in the 21st century(not in your teenager years from 70s) and I can use smartphone to access the apricity
    Second, I study architecture, I have a man at home to sit on its disco stick whenever I want
    he is waiting for me and i will be with him tomorrow, he thinks he's going to eat me but I keep this virginity and purity well. Do you have any one waiting for you? THE QUESTION EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW!
    Why would you access your phone when you're hanging out with friends? Actually, I shouldn't joke about that. You're most likely ostracized from your peers for being what you are. Fortunately you found a sugar daddy who will give you acceptance. Ride that dick hard, mimi, cuz AIDs is coming for you. It may even be that man (you're 17, right? Lets refer to him as a sexual predator then) that gives it to you.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by von.nteller View Post
    I know a WHITE BELT in Judo that would whoop your uncle's Arab ass
    You know a White belt in Judo? Speak properly, you low IQ'd subhuman dothead.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why would you access your phone when you're hanging out with friends? Actually, I shouldn't joke about that. You're most likely ostracized from your peers for being what you are. Fortunately you found a sugar daddy who will give you acceptance. Ride that dick hard, mimi, cuz AIDs is coming for you. It may even be that man (you're 17, right? Lets refer to him as a sexual predator then) that gives it to you.
    In 2017 people use smartphones in everywhere, even eatin foods they cant take their eyes from INSTAGRAM, twitter or something.
    My father try to talk with me but im always busy looking at my cell phone
    I hope my daddy is not lazy and broken like you

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not going to have sex with my boy tomorrow, I have to keep this relationship until he gives me many gifts
    ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2017 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ________
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 114
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

I remember when this clown opened up a thread about "Who can beat Wadaad's ass".

In reality Mn1 would maul both Wadaad and Grimes in a fight. It would be like a trained MMA fighter vs. A latino version of Collin Farrel and his sidekick from Somalia.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread Information