Thread: Are our future descendants visiting us from the the future, to heal themselves with our genes?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

3 Not allowed!

Default Are our future descendants visiting us from the the future, to heal themselves with our genes?

One of possible motive of alleged alien abductions, is that these "aliens" are actually time travellers attempting to visit their ancestors. In this scenario, UFOs are actually time machines, and the humanoid creatures that posess them are members of our own species, but from the distant future.

Time travel could explain two of the most important anomalous observations of UFO:

1.) Why these devices are able to travel above the speed of sound, without producing any sound.

2.) How their occupants are able to withstand the g forces that would kill human occupants, as evidenced by the speeds recorded by military radar of UFO.

But why are these supposed time travellers so insistent on returning to the past? They appear to be motivated by medical reasons. A large number of alleged alien abductees claim to have been subjected to invasive medical procedures. Many of them, especially women, also report being subjected to rape or reproductive-related procedures. Some have claimed to see human-alien "hybrids" on board UFO craft, and have even claimed that the aliens have told them that they are creating a race of human-alien hybrids. Both male and female abductees have been undergone procedures resembling DNA collection.

Aliens are also clearly interested in the livestock of the present time, if the thousands of reports of animal mutilation are indeed related to UFO phenomena.

I believe aliens may be trying to heal themselves with our DNA. We know now that our DNA is deterioirating and that the problem will only continue to get worse with time. We have an effectively unstoppable bad mutation problem that is unfolding with each generation. I can't pretend to know what the future world holds in store for our DNA, or how the people of the future will attempt to solve them, but one interesting encounter that a U.S. soldier had in 1980 may hold all the clues.

In 1980 a three-man US Air Force team was called to investigate the sighting of a suspicious craft which landed in Rendlesham Forest, which was located near the RAF Bentwaters base in Suffolk, England.

The men followed a bright light in to the forest, and they soon came across what appeared to be a giant, floating red eye, which dripped a red liquid that looked like lava. This "eye" appeared to blink at them.

They soon came across a triangular aircraft which sat on the forest floor.

One of the three airmen, SGT. Jim Penniston, took photographs and wrote down details of the brightly lit craft, as it sat their silenty on the forest floor. On this craft were various logos, and when he put his hand on one of them, he was engulfed in a bright light. Penniston claimed to have initiated a direct download of a binary code from this craft, in to his brain. The craft then lifted off the forest floor, ascended to tree level, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Over the next few days, Penniston began to see a series of 1s and 0s in his mind. He wrote down these numbers in a notebook, which can be seen here:

http://www.therendleshamforestincide.../Notebook.html

The deciphered code can be seen here:

http://www.therendleshamforestincide...inary_Code.php

Under hypnosis, Penniston revealed that he was also abducted by the occupants of the craft, upon touching it. He claims that the occupants told him that they were using our genes "as a bandaid".

Jim Penniston: They are asking me if I see binary code? I see the binary code. They are time travelers....They are us.

Hypnotherapist: HOW FAR IN THE FUTURE?

Jim Penniston: A long time. Very long time.

WHAT DO THEY NEED?
    Not sure, but it has to do with chromosomes? Or something like that.

HOW DO THEY GET THAT?
    They take it.

FROM WHERE?
    From the other people's bodies....They (the time travelers) were interrupted (in Rendlesham Forest). They are having problems...The odds are against them.

YOU TOUCHED THE SYMBOLS. YOU DISRUPTED THE REPAIR PROGRAM?
    I activated a binary code. The two (NSA Agents) men want to know why....They ask me if I ever had any other encounters with them (lights and time travelers)?...I haven't

ARE THEY USING US SOMETHING LIKE BREEDING STOCK?
    No. Like Band-Aids.

DO THEY EVER TAKE FETUSES?
    If it is tasked, they do. There are different ships for tasking. The government agents know about this....That's why they want to contain the situation.

THEY SEE YOU AS (REQUIRING) DAMAGE CONTROL?
    (Yes), they see me and John Burroughs and they're worried about Col, Halt. They know all about us.

DOES THE GOVERNMENT BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM COMING FROM THE FUTURE?
    Oh yes...This time they (time travelers) were having problems, but they got their machine off. They have to be in space to travel. They need speed to travel.

TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME?
    To go backwards. They can't go forward

THEY CAN'T GO INTO THEIR FUTURE?
    They go to their past. It's impossible to go to the future. It takes too much energy.
    Full transcript:

http://www.therendleshamforestincide..._Hypnosis.html

It is is remarkable that these statements (made in 1994) pre-date our current understanding about our future genetic nightmare by roughly 20 years. Indeed, chromosomal genetic deterioration in the far future may reach a point where the only solution is to travel backwards in time, to obtain the genes of past inhabitants of this planet for therapeutic use. For more information about the Rendlesham forest incident, see this video:

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion