Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Everything in the news as far as Im concerned is lulz worthy...Journalists serve no good. I skimmed through the article, and in anycase agree with Gauge regarding this woman. I would feel the same if a guy got violently robbed or assaulted by drug dealers.
    So basically she does drugs and so she deserves whatever she gets is your reasoning, which, by the way, shows such a high regard for the rule of law. This guy who you pretty much acknowledge as being a scumbag when you say you'd have the same thought if someone robbed or violently assaulted a drug dealer is given a pass because being a stupid woman with a drug addiction is far worse than a scumbag drug dealer raping her.

btw, Gauge is bat-shit crazy. If you haven't noticed his reaction to female posters and women in news articles is always bitter and violent; it's not play acting. I can tell the difference between someone playing a role and bat-shit crazy. I suspect he's a Balkanoid. People tend to carry their cultural baggage with them. Hence my emphasis on the rule of law and your emphasis of 'I don't like said behavior and so I don't care that someone got away with a crime and could potentially commit further violent crimes.'

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppean snek View Post
    So where does it say it's rape or non-consensual?
    Talerico notes that earlier Western critics such as Edmond de Goncourt and Jack Hillier interpreted the work as a rape scene.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

So some white dudes fantasized that it was rape when they saw it.

Proves nothing about the original intention of the artist.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    So basically she does drugs and so she deserves whatever she gets is your reasoning, which, by the way, shows such a high regard for the rule of law. This guy who you pretty much acknowledge as being a scumbag when you say you'd have the same thought if someone robbed or violently assaulted a drug dealer is given a pass because being a stupid woman with a drug addiction is far worse than a scumbag drug dealer raping her.

btw, Gauge is bat-shit crazy. If you haven't noticed his reaction to female posters and women in news articles is always bitter and violent; it's not play acting. I can tell the difference between someone playing a role and bat-shit crazy. I suspect he's a Balkanoid. People tend to carry their cultural baggage with them. Hence my emphasis on the rule of law and your emphasis of 'I don't like said behavior and so I don't care that someone got away with a crime and will possibly commit further violent crimes.'
    Women who associate with low status men and drug dealers do not deserve protection under the law.

Rape was made a serious crime because it violated the sanctity of a woman's body and the honor of her family. A woman who was raped was considered damaged goods. Women who associate with low status men have no sanctity and have no goodness to damage.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

IMO this is not about Islam. Court justices have seen the consequences of the legislation that was passed in the 20th century, which completely abdicated women of all responsibility. It was originally thought that women would not have children out of wedlock, would not associated with drug dealers and low status men, and would not destroy families, at every given opportunity. But what these justices have seen is that this is happening and it is an epidemic level crisis. Someone has got to strike down on these ludicrous privileges before they bring out civilization to its knees.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    Women who associate with low status men and drug dealers do not deserve protection under the law.

Rape was made a serious crime because it violated the sanctity of a woman's body and the honor of her family. A woman who was raped was considered damaged goods. Women who associate with low status men have no sanctity and have no goodness to damage.
    Out of curiosity what is your ethnicity?

You have a very eastern mentality towards the rule of law (and we all know how great those places are). That's why I ask.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

Out of curiosity what is your ethnicity?
    He's actually told me before

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

btw, Gauge is bat-shit crazy. If you haven't noticed his reaction to female posters and women in news articles is always bitter and violent; it's not play acting. I can tell the difference between someone playing a role and bat-shit crazy. I suspect he's a Balkanoid. People tend to carry their cultural baggage with them. Hence my emphasis on the rule of law and your emphasis of 'I don't like said behavior and so I don't care that someone got away with a crime and could potentially commit further violent crimes.'
    Gauge is legit...Any man with blood running in his veins will be bitter at the state of affairs in this world. Here's the thing, I dont give a fuck about a story loosely based on courtroom stuff just to paint this as a judge allowing Muslims to get away with rape. As if drug dealing selling speed and commiting zina is Islam. So whatever the facts maybe, this article serves no purpose but to prostitute this poor drug addict woman for their anti-Islam and anti-immigran agenda.

Germany is not a banana republic, judges there are sober Im sure...He acquitted this man based on legal precedent and you should not have problem with that Mr "rule of law"...this woman own testimony got the man acquitted or something along those lines...and I do not have the time or interest to research this court case to see why, but certainly will use this journal rag for ROFL...Why? The answer is in my sig

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Gauge is legit...Any man with blood running in his veins will be bitter at the state of affairs in this world. Here's the thing, I dont give a fuck about a story loosely based on courtroom stuff just to paint this as a judge allowing Muslims to get away with rape. As if drug dealing selling speed and commiting zina is Islam. So whatever the facts maybe, this article serves no purpose but to prostitute this poor drug addict woman for their anti-Islam and anti-immigran agenda.
    The article doesn't refer to him as a Muslim. It refers to him as being Turkish and an assumed cultural practice among Turks of rough sex.

So now you show concern over this woman when in a previous post you had no issue with her being raped and the guy getting away with it. At the same time you agreed with Gauge's bitterness but in reference to what? You agreed with him that this woman's rape is her own fault. What you show concern for is the supposed use of this girl's tragedy as a way to vilify Muslims. It's not concern over her being raped. Should the media not have covered the rape? Rape among Germans is very rare. So if a woman gets raped by a guy who comes from a Muslim country should it not be reported?

Germany is not a banana republic, judges there are sober Im sure...He acquitted this man based on legal precedent and you should not have problem with that Mr "rule of law"...this woman own testimony got the man acquitted or something along those lines...and I do not have the time or interest to research this court case to see why, but certainly will use this journal rag for ROFL...Why? The answer is in my sig
    This judge referenced a perceived cultural practice of rough sex by Turks as justification for letting him go. Any competent person would see something is amiss with that statement alone. The rule of law means there is a way of going about things to keep society from collapsing into madness. It doesn't mean everyone in the system, such as this judge, is without bias or error.

Don't get mad at me. I didn't write your post for you. I simply responded to it. You're the one who had no issue with her being raped and when you had a moment to change your story she became a 'poor' victim only in that you feel she was used to vilify Muslims. You made yourself look even worse with this latest response.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA