PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
For which Far East Asian ppl you have stereotype they're superior over other East Asians? - Page 3

View Poll Results: East Asians superior over other East Asians are:

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chinese

9 33.33%
  • Koreans

1 3.70%
  • Japanese

14 51.85%
  • Mongols (Mongolia)

3 11.11%
  • Thailand

0 0%
  • Philipine ppl

0 0%
  • Vietnamese

0 0%
  • Taiwan ppl

0 0%
  • Some other

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: For which Far East Asian ppl you have stereotype they're superior over other East Asians?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Japan also used to be invaded by Mongolia and Koreans aided the Mongols in that war. An unsuccessful invasion which Japan fended off. Just to say Koreans aren't entirely peaceful themselves.
    The Koreans didn't want to invade Japan, they were just forced by the Mongols, which earlier had a war against Korea which they won and then they made the Koreans their slaves.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Well Phillipines got name by Spaniard King Phillip II.

You Philipino ppl are Christian outpost in East Asia, and we salute you .

Yeah you're right about everythin you mentioned and especially about Japanese arrogance toward other East Asians, and not only east Asians but toward everyone.

Why is that, It's long story.

Sometimes I like to compare Japanese with British considering arrogance, maybe It's some "Island syndrome" lol, but then again Philipino ppl doesn't have it.

But I think it wouldn't be right to pack all Japanese into box of arrogance, they're just the way they are, their culture and civilization was isolated for centuries, they even created their own branch of Buddhism, means it spreaded there as such the most; Zen-Buddhism, but Japanese ppl don't give a blind fuck about anyone, but then again they respect ppl or at least they act they respect them haha.

In Croatia we have tons of Japanese tourists every year, they're first to come, every year they come in April and May, their behaviour is impeccable.

P.S. Btw, funny story: 2 years ago I entered into Chinese store to buy somethin, out of the blue Japanese tourists came, and I've heard Chinese woman sayin in Croatian to me; "fuckin Japs"... hahahha I swear.

I almost died from laughing but she was like; "shhhh".

True.

That Mongol (Mongolia) fuckers tried to invade Japan totally, but they failed, Katana was just too much for them .
    The Japanese are indeed an extremely polite and honor-centered people but I just think that their country is overrated and that they have a Dark past.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Definitely the Japanese.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Lol I laugh at the Weeabos and their notion that the Japanese are "Honorary Aryans" when in fact, in World War II, they hated White people's guts to the core. They effectively massacred all the Dutch, French, British and Americans they encountered in their conquest in the far east as they invaded the colonies of the Western powers.

They were even former enemies of Germany once. During World War I, they fought against Germany and took over their Pacific colonies. There is no real friendship between them, the Axis Alliance was only an alliance of convenience.

Yet, we Filipinos who are basically culturally Westernized, religiously Christian and even partially genetically European and had helped saved American, British and etc. lives in World War 2 aren't even thought of as allies of the west or honorary aryans. (Who wants to be a stupid honorary aryan Nutzi anyway?)

But no, most of all the dipshits here are hopeless Weeabos who can't think critically.

They would vote Japanese simply because they are honorary Aryans who slaughtered Whites and other Asians alike...

If there were a people I look up to in East Asia, asides from my fellow Filipinos, it would be the South Koreans since they never harmed anybody or colonized any other nation and yet they managed to rise up peacefully quite quickly.

Asides from the Koreans, I also admire the Vietnamese since they defeated superpowers China, the Mongol Empire and the USA in their wars against these nations. For such a tiny state to defeat powers larger than itself, is a great feat entirely.

Then there's China, the hegemon of East Asia. They're quite influential too.
    The Koreans were always in a tough place. Because they are a small country surrounded by huge powers. China, Japan, historically the Mongols, Manchus, then Russia. So the Koreans not harming anybody, was more because of their lack of opportunity rather than an innate goodness I think. Koreans are actually very aggressive people culturally so if they had bordered weaker nations, I think they definitely may have been as ruthless as the Japanese were in WW2.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    The Koreans didn't want to invade Japan, they were just forced by the Mongols, which earlier had a war against Korea which they won and then they made the Koreans their slaves.
    Well I have one thing to say in defence of Japanese Empire and all of their conquests.

Nothing can give someone an alibi for massacres, but you were mentioning Dutch, British, Portugese etc... which Japan attacked and wiped out from various Asian places, so what?

What were those European Colonial powers doing there in the first place? How many of natives in Asia they've killed in centuries of ruling those areas?

I have my opinion about Chinese (and everyone else besides Japanese in Asia); Chinese are very very intelligent people but they're naive, and they will always be naive (I don't like to generalize ppl, but sometimes I need too), while Japanese on the other hand were/are everything but not naive, Japanese were never naive about anyone or anything.

When Japanese first came in contact with European colonial powers they didn't trust White ppl in a second they met them, Japanese saw white colonial true agenda and nature and they said; FUCK OFF!

Japan agreed to trade with Whites but they made sure that white legs never set foot on Japanese soil.

You think that White colonial powers would treat Japanese any different than rest of Asians if they had a chance? Hell no...

British, French, Portugese etc... of those times would want more than anything to make Japan another of their precious colonies.

WELL JAPANESE SAID; THINK AGAIN!

It was for the first time from 1492 forward that White colonial powers met some non-White ppl who rival their own ARROGANCE and aggressiveness in terms of POWER.

And Japan made fucking sure they show that in every chance possible.

Not only that Japanese shown themselves as rival to White aggressiveness, but even went beyond that, why the fuck would Dutch, French, Portugese or British rule that part of the world and not Japan?

I'm on Japan side about this matter, Japanese said (in direct way) White colonial powers; "THIS IS JAPANESE AREA OF PLANET, BOSS OF THIS AREA IS JAPAN...", plain and simpe, period, entire East Asia and Oceania = Japanese.

They wiped out Europeans from Asian colonies in WW2 like flies..., yeah, sure, British and French and Dutch had to deal with Reich in motherlands, but never the less, Japan had more right on those lands than any of European powers.

I also read long time ago how White Powers were angry that Japanese are siting around the same table as them before and after WW1, Japanese as the only non-white Power of that time, it was an insult for White arrogance.

But guess what? Japanese didn't give a blind fuck.

P.S. And last but not least; nothing can give an alibi to Japanese for their genocide over Chinese in WW2, but Japan was the last of Axis power to surrender, how did they surrendered btw? When American threw 2 ATOMIC BOMBS ON THEM, each bomb killed 70 000 Japanese IN A SECOND and 150-200 000 in next months from radiation, means total around... how much? 500 000 Japanese?

Can you name me a International court of Justice which ever judged Americans for that act? There is no court of Justice for British and Americans, you will never see such thing.

There, I said everything I had to say, maybe I would add also this; Japanese greatest mistake in WW2 was attacking USA, they should have attacked USSR when Hitler attacked it, their mistake (both from Reich and Japan) was in lack of their communications, if they attacked USSR togethar, not even A JESUS & ZEVS would save those red Commie bastards (which killed around 30 million of their own ppl durin USSR).

SO YES, JAPAN HAD MISTAKES, YES, JAPAN MADE MASSACRES, BUT JAPAN MADE SURE THAT WHITE COLONIAL POWERS GET ONE IMPORTANT MESSAGE; JAPAN IS A POWER LIKE THEY ARE, AND WHITE COLONIAL FOOT WILL NEVER ENTER JAPAN.

I (as a white guy from a white country which never had Colonies) have RESPECT for JAPANESE about this, they refused to be White Colonial toys, they made toys of White ppl in that part of the world.

Cheers.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

And nevermind this is a movie, nevermind this movie doesn't portrait Samurai history in authentic way, it does represent Samurai spirit and spirit of old Japan in perfect way without any of Hollywood propaganda, I would be honoured to die with ppl like this and NOT to live with SCUMS (those who tried to invade them, AND FAILED):

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Japanese were also known to be brutal to natives, though. One example: Singapore. In so far you can call Hakka Chinese there natives over the Malays (the latter of which are pretty imperialist themselves, linguistically then but I digress).
    They first somewhat welcomed the Imperial Japanese forces for ridding them of the British colonials, but soon realised Japanese troops were more brutal than Brits ever were.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Well there was Western equivalent in West after Rome fell; Byzantine Empire, equivalent in terms of culture and civilization. Byzantine (Roman-Greek) Empire is very underrated in Europe and by default in world, and there is REASON WHY Byzantine Empire is underrated IN PURPOSE in Europe; Political correctness, and I could defend this claim till next year.
    The Byzantine empire's dominance was nowhere near the original Roman Empire's dominance and nowhere near China's historical dominance in East Asia. Just look at the map. China is 80% of East Asia's landmass.

True, one cannot overlook Japanese technology in modern era which is IMO second to none along with German, that's my opinion. Chinese products are more about quantity than about quality, and I will always buy quality. I'm not sayin that will not change, I'm saying how it is now.

China isn't just about quantity, that's an outdated perception. Yes, because China came from a low level of development in the past, it produced a lot of cheap products and still do, but many Chinese companies have and are rapidly moving up the quality chain. In consumer products, yeah, I'd say that Japan still has a lead. Although that's quickly changing. I think the only industry where Japanese brands have a very significant lead over China is in the automobile industry. Though this will probably change rapidly in the next 10 years, because China is shifting to EVs which are the future, and the government is actively promoting policies to intensify it's growth and promoting local brands.

In the arena of cell phones, drones, computers, electronics, drones, etc. Many Chinese brands like Huawei, Hisense, Lenovo, Drones etc have already beaten Japan in both quality, technology and market share. Out of those fields, perhaps general household electronics is where Japan still has a lead, I am talking about Sony, but even there, it is likely to lose ground. Korea is actually more competitive than Japan is in those fields. In other words, China is rapidly moving up the innovation and technology ladder.

In other fields from military technology to space technology to infrastructure to quantum physics, China has already established a clear lead over Japan that will continue growing. Japan still has a clear lead in robotics, although China is ahead in AI, IoT and internet tech, but with the massive investments in robotics being invested today by large Chinese conglomerates, I think Japan's lead will soon disappear there too.

Because you're Chinese, I have one question for you, I was always curious about this; is there any hatred (in general) present in today's Chinese ppl toward Japanese ppl because of all things which Japanese done to Chinese durin WW2 or is it History by now? Means, is there still any grudge, hatred or whatever?

I love Japan, but things which they have done to Chinese in WW2 are shameful, truly shameful, and one shouldn't judge all Japan or Japanese ppl for those awful things from WW2.
    Most people in China, particularly Mainland Chinese people hate Japan. But I don't hate Japan, or Japanese people. I get along with most that I meet. Hong Kongers, Taiwanese and Singaporeans have a much more positive attitude towards Japanese.

In military way, I predict that USA will remove totally that "embargo" they implemented to Japan in terms of their military technology and production after WW2. USA was/is always watching Japan in that aspect, but not anymore, I bet in everythin you want they will "remove chains" from Japanese considering WW2 past, and when Japanese made their military equal to their advanced society in terms of technology etc..., they can keep Chinese in Status Quo in Far East forever considering GeoPolitics, which will be U.S. intention, to keep China in status Quo, Japan will rise again, very soon as Military power to make that possible, wait and see.
    I don't think so. I think you are being way too optimistic.

In the present, and in the future, China's consumer markets will be the largest in the world, in most industries, it already is. So China's government will have at great disposal, the ability to influence markets and industries of scale to make sure that future technological leaders, not just in China, but globally, will be Chinese. It's already happening. Perceptions just haven't caught up yet. But China is already far ahead of Japan in many technologies, capabilities and definitely by national power, it is leagues above Japan.

Japan has actually been stagnant for a long time and it's continuing it's slow decline.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I like Chinese ppl and I respect your ppl very much, honestly and truly, from Historical point of view and every other point of view, I always respected your ppl. I know Chinese from Croatia here who have their stores, they are honorable and hard-working ppl, not only here, but everywhere I met them.

It's just that I like Japanese the most when it comes about East Asians
    That's fine. That's your own perspective. Japan has a good reputation because it's been developed for several generations.

However, China's development is about to kick in to another level. So many perceptions today are already outdated.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well I have one thing to say in defence of Japanese Empire and all of their conquests.

Nothing can give someone an alibi for massacres, but you were mentioning Dutch, British, Portugese etc... which Japan attacked and wiped out from various Asian places, so what?

What were those European Colonial powers doing there in the first place? How many of natives in Asia they've killed in centuries of ruling those areas?

I have my opinion about Chinese (and everyone else besides Japanese in Asia); Chinese are very very intelligent people but they're naive, and they will always be naive (I don't like to generalize ppl, but sometimes I need too), while Japanese on the other hand were/are everything but not naive, Japanese were never naive about anyone or anything.

When Japanese first came in contact with European colonial powers they didn't trust White ppl in a second they met them, Japanese saw white colonial true agenda and nature and they said; FUCK OFF!

Japan agreed to trade with Whites but they made sure that white legs never set foot on Japanese soil.

You think that White colonial powers would treat Japanese any different than rest of Asians if they had a chance? Hell no...

British, French, Portugese etc... of those times would want more than anything to make Japan another of their precious colonies.

WELL JAPANESE SAID; THINK AGAIN!

It was for the first time from 1492 forward that White colonial powers met some non-White ppl who rival their own ARROGANCE and aggressiveness in terms of POWER.

And Japan made fucking sure they show that in every chance possible.

Not only that Japanese shown themselves as rival to White aggressiveness, but even went beyond that, why the fuck would Dutch, French, Portugese or British rule that part of the world and not Japan?

I'm on Japan side about this matter, Japanese said (in direct way) White colonial powers; "THIS IS JAPANESE AREA OF PLANET, BOSS OF THIS AREA IS JAPAN...", plain and simpe, period, entire East Asia and Oceania = Japanese.

They wiped out Europeans from Asian colonies in WW2 like flies..., yeah, sure, British and French and Dutch had to deal with Reich in motherlands, but never the less, Japan had more right on those lands than any of European powers.

I also read long time ago how White Powers were angry that Japanese are siting around the same table as them before and after WW1, Japanese as the only non-white Power of that time, it was an insult for White arrogance.

But guess what? Japanese didn't give a blind fuck.

P.S. And last but not least; nothing can give an alibi to Japanese for their genocide over Chinese in WW2, but Japan was the last of Axis power to surrender, how did they surrendered btw? When American threw 2 ATOMIC BOMBS ON THEM, each bomb killed 70 000 Japanese IN A SECOND and 150-200 000 in next months from radiation, means total around... how much? 500 000 Japanese?

Can you name me a International court of Justice which ever judged Americans for that act? There is no court of Justice for British and Americans, you will never see such thing.

There, I said everything I had to say, maybe I would add also this; Japanese greatest mistake in WW2 was attacking USA, they should have attacked USSR when Hitler attacked it, their mistake (both from Reich and Japan) was in lack of their communications, if they attacked USSR togethar, not even A JESUS & ZEVS would save those red Commie bastards (which killed around 30 million of their own ppl durin USSR).

SO YES, JAPAN HAD MISTAKES, YES, JAPAN MADE MASSACRES, BUT JAPAN MADE SURE THAT WHITE COLONIAL POWERS GET ONE IMPORTANT MESSAGE; JAPAN IS A POWER LIKE THEY ARE, AND WHITE COLONIAL FOOT WILL NEVER ENTER JAPAN.

I (as a white guy from a white country which never had Colonies) have RESPECT for JAPANESE about this, they refused to be White Colonial toys, they made toys of White ppl in that part of the world.

Cheers.
    Ok buddy.

I don't think Chinese are naive at all, and definitely NOT compared to the Japanese. Japanese people are actually more naive on an individual basis than Chinese are, Chinese people are way more street smart and business minded.

But if you're talking about history. It's not that China was naive. It's that China was ARROGANT. For many thousands of years, China was the hegemon in East Asia, so they thought of themselves as the center of the world. The Chinese name for China is Zhongguo, which means, the Middle Kingdom. China thought itself as the most superior civilization and everyone else was a barbarian. Therefore, their minds were closed and could not even imagine another civilization, the West, could have surpassed it in advancement. That's why China was slow to react to the West.

Japan on the other hand, was accustomed to being a follower. It was also a small country, so it felt vulnerable. So when Commodore Perry arrived with modern gunboats, they realized how weak and backward they were, and quickly organized to learn from the West. It was easy for them to do because they were following another civilization, China, for thousands of years, so they basically switched tracks and followed the West.

Your ideas are really naive and idealistic TBH.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

Chinese smile and rub their hands together after a transaction leaving one in the dark whether they ripped you off or not. Or so the stereotype goes. Don't know whether true or not, but it's a funny one.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information