11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Ιt was supposed to change in 2015, in 2016 hadn't changed yet, so I'm not really sure what's the status for 2017 to be honest.
    I wouldn't surprised if the leftist scum in Greece changed it, because LGBT communities are whining about how unfair this is. [insert puke here]

So, there aren't automatic actions taken ? (only upon complaint?), only upon guardians and foster parents?
    Also, how is different the article 13 you say , with Greek law?
    I found the related article of Turkish Penal Code in english:

ARTICLE 104 – (1) Any person who is in sexual intercourse with a child who completed the age of fifteen without
    using force, threat and fraud, is sentenced to imprisonment from six months to two years upon filing of a complaint.
    (2) If the offender is older than the victim more than five years, the punishment to be imposed is doubled without
    seeking raise of a complaint.

That is,

if the person who is 15 years+1 day old sleeps with an opposite gender on his/her will and no complain; there is no problem according to the law.

If the same person sleeps with the opposite gender on will, and later file complaint, then there is a crime of sexual abusement.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    I found the related article of Turkish Penal Code in english:

ARTICLE 104 – (1) Any person who is in sexual intercourse with a child who completed the age of fifteen without
    using force, threat and fraud, is sentenced to imprisonment from six months to two years upon filing of a complaint.
    (2) If the offender is older than the victim more than five years, the punishment to be imposed is doubled without
    seeking raise of a complaint.

That is,

if the person who is 15 years+1 day old sleeps with an opposite gender on his/her will and no complain; there is no problem according to the law.

If the same person sleeps with the opposite gender on will, and later file complaint, then there is a crime of sexual abusement.
    Αnd I repeat, how is the different of Greek penal code?

Basically, this implies that the age of consent is 15, with a window for having a later complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Αnd I repeat, how is the different of Greek penal code?

Basically, this implies that the age of consent is 15, with a window for having a later complain.
    Generally all laws are the same.

People at Age 16-18 years old are allowed to marry by court decision. I brought this up for Petros saying child marriages are common in Turkey.
    Last edited by adsız; 04-27-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Generally all laws are the same.

People at Age 16-18 years old are allowed to marry by court decision. I brought this up for Petros saying child marriages are common in Turkey.
    Kiddo, religious marriages are allowed in Turkey and those marriages do not follow the Turkish laws. Your Sultan Mad Terrorist has turned the tables on you, although you Turks were never famous for applying your own laws anyway...
    Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 04-28-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Greeks have a long, long history of fucking children, it was the main pillar of the erotic life of their ancestors. This is as natural to them as breathing air at this point.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghostface View Post
    I was young back then and I apologize. I'm really ashamed of that.

I'm well-aware of the fact that our government has played a leading role in turning their country into a mess. We should've voted it out before it was too late. But I personally have no feelings of guilt since I never voted for it. I did my part, as with other Kemalists and democratic people. Even though I might have talked shit sometimes; I never acted on it. I did not cater to this cruelty when it comes to action, I instead stood up against it. No regrets on my part.
    Of all the members here, your one of the most good members here, and really, I can't simply dislike you or anything like that. Wish that the Turkish members here were more like you though.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Of all the members here, your one of the most good members here, and really, I can't simply dislike you or anything like that. Wish that the Turkish members here were more like you though.
    The thing is this is a really conservative-leaning platform and thus draws more nationalistic, conservative, right-wing and also far-right and other marginal racist folks. This applies to all nations and therefore the general Turkish representation is pan-turanist, while for other nations it's pan-slavic, pan-orthodox and whatsoever. There are some people who really surprise me. For instance racist guys from Latin American countries are a joke, who could've guessed. But this is what this forum is about.

You yourself also have quite illiberal views despite supporting a secular state. So this forum has a lack of the type of people that I can have a common ground with based on my liberal and radical revolutionary views. I don't share the same sentiments as other pan-Turanist Turkish folks in this forum; however in local Turkish platforms, I can find tons of other people with whom I share the same worldview. This platform has a very limited framework.

Melki is a proud leftist and we can agree on democratic and liberal principles, the difference being he doesn't seem to have a revolutionary radical spirit that is needed to confront reactionary, fundamentalist elements that threaten the civilized societies. But I can say he's much closer to me in the political spectrum compared to the average here.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolian Stallion View Post
    Beginning from pederasty to necrophilia, all the abnormal practices that exist hidden in the twisted corners of the inhuman brain have already been practiced among the ancient Greeks. Why should it change in modern times?
    Ancient Greeks had laws against homosexuals and necrophilia, actually they give death penalty to Homosexuals.
    Where do you learn history, the only homosexual acts in Ancient Greeks perform from Satyrs(Demons) ???
    On the other hand Barbarian tribes practice homosexuality and necrophilia along with bestiality FREE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information