31. You may not vote on this poll
  • One state solution

17 54.84%
  • Two state solution

14 45.16%
  • Three or more state solution

0 0%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel/Palestine: Do you support a One State, Two State or Three+ State solution?

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

3 Not allowed!

One state: Palestine.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Would like to hear some Palestinian (Randomguy, Gilgamesh) and overall MENA opinions
    A two state solution for as long as Israel goes back to it's 1967 borders which I highly doubt it considering that Jews have immeasurable power in most western countries like the US and etc, and thus they can get away with any crime they commit against my people as they have done against the Russians and other Christians of central and eastern Europe via communism.

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    A two state solution for as long as Israel goes back to it's 1967 borders which I highly doubt it considering that Jews have immeasurable power in most western countries like the US and etc, and thus they can get away with any crime they commit against my people as they have done against the Russians and other Christians of central and eastern Europe via communism.
    Your people do crimes against minorities the coptic people in egypt is only one example

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel View Post
    Your people do crimes against minorities the coptic people in egypt is only one example
    Copts are anti-semitic...Spare me your fake tears

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/31285...ic-christians/

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A jew trying to divert the topic on the criminality of Jewry since ancient times, how typical. How about admitting the crimes that your ancestors had committed against White European Christians where 70 million were killed by Jewish bolsheviks.

Remember the commie Jew, Ilyah Ehrenburg, who was responsible for the rapes of millions of German and other European women? You know, the same Jew who fled to Israel and sent all of his private not to Moscow but to Tel-Aviv, and he is considered to be a war hero by many Israel Jews:

Here are the final paragraphs of Ilya Ehrenberg’s pamphlet entitled “Kill”:

“The Germans are not human beings. From now on, the word ‘German’ is the most horrible curse. From now on, the word ‘German’ strikes us to the quick. We have nothing to discuss. We will not get excited. We will kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day.
    If you cannot kill a German with a bullet, then kill him with your bayonet. If your part of the front is quiet and there is no fighting, then kill a German in the meantime. If you have already killed a German, then kill another one — there is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of German corpses.
    Don’t count the days, don’t count the kilometers. Count only one thing: the number of Germans you have killed.
    Kill the Germans!… Kill the Germans!…Kill!”
    And in another leaflet, this is what the same psychopath has to say:

“The Germans must be killed. One must kill them….Do you feel sick? Do you feel a nightmare in your breast?…Kill a German! If you are a righteous and conscientious man, kill a German!. . . Kill!”
    Ehrenburg, like any skilled propagandist with a penchant for revenge and training in human psychology, appealed to the basest instincts of his men, urging them to rape and wantonly slaughter other human beings at will. There would be no penalties for this injustice. It was all officially sanctioned.

Here is Ehrenburg again, rising to new heights of mental derangement, this time giving his troops the green light to rape and kill as many German women as they wanted:

“Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, KILL, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army!”

LASHA DARKMOON: It is a closely documented fact that most of the supervisory jobs among the Red Army Bolsheviks were held by Jews. The sadistic commissar mentioned above is therefore almost certainly Jewish.
    As for the Red army rapists, we have a great deal of circumstantial evidence that the bulk of these belonged to three ethnic groups with an atavistic hatred against the White race: Mongols, Tatars, and Russian Jews. Remember there were no fewer than 500,000 Jews in the Red Army, many of them primed for “revenge sex” against white women.
    Don’t forget also that these mentally deranged “haters”, some of them just let out of prison, had been given the green light to rape and kill with impunity by Stalin’s psychotic Jewish propagandist, Ilya Ehrenberg: “Use force and break the racial pride of these German women,” Ehrenberg had instructed. “Take them as your LAWFUL BOOTY! Kill!”
    Never in the history of the world has such an orgy of rape and mass murder taken place, all of it against the helpless women and children of a great defeated nation, and all with the full connivance of the three great leaders of the victor countries: the blood-bespattered Franklin D. Roosevelt, the coldhearted war criminal Winston Churchill, and that ultimate psychopath and monster in human form, Josef Stalin.
    It is sobering to reflect that these three statesmen who have now achieved the heroic status of demigods were little more than puppets in the hands of the Dreadful Few — the “Three Stooges” of international Jewry.

LASHA DARKMOON: This psychopathic war criminal, directly responsible for the rape, torture and mass murder of 2 million German women after WWII, is now honored in Israel, his papers being lovingly preserved by the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum.
    In his 6-volume memoirs, Ehrenberg openly boasts about being aware of the crimes of the Stalin regime, his own included, and actually admits that a veil of silence has been drawn over these matters.
    He is buried in Moscow at the Novodevichy Cemetery where his tomb is graced with a crude, cartoonish portrait by his close friend Picasso. One cannot help wondering if the great Spanish painter was aware that his Jewish pal, who won the absurdly named “Stalin Peace Prize” in 1952, was a psychotic serial killer.
    http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/featur...emium-1.613205
    A German woman after she was raped by your beloved hero of Israel:

Oh, and btw, the ones that are killing the innocent Copts are not us but rather are the Islamist groups like ISIS and the FSA which Israel and other puppet countries of the GCC and America support. Btw, in the UAE, we have the largest Coptic community in the middle east after Egypt, and they are treated FAR more better than in Israel and other Muslim countries in the north:
    http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society...pets-1.1957915
    http://www.thenational.ae/uae/egypts...---in-pictures
    http://www.copts-united.com/English/...I=1564&A=22069

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Copts are anti-semitic...Spare me your fake tears

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/31285...ic-christians/
    I know about the letter who sent assad grandfather to the french government he ask from them independet alawite state and talk in friendly way toward the jews .never recorded any anti semitic from the alawite side toward jews only after who assad familly taking over syria...this not anti semitism but only for their survival needs.....my father is from egypt and all the friends of my grandfsther was coptic people.i know the history of karaites in egypt and they always lived in peace with the coptic people......there were friendship between the two communities...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    A jew trying to divert the topic on the criminality of Jewry since ancient times, how typical. How about admitting the crimes that your ancestors had committed against White European Christians where 70 million were killed by Jewish bolsheviks.

Remember the commie Jew, Ilyah Ehrenburg, who was responsible for the rapes of millions of German and other European women? You know, the same Jew who fled to Israel and sent all of his private not to Moscow but to Tel-Aviv, and he is considered to be a war hero by many Israel Jews:

Here are the final paragraphs of Ilya Ehrenberg’s pamphlet entitled “Kill”:

“The Germans are not human beings. From now on, the word ‘German’ is the most horrible curse. From now on, the word ‘German’ strikes us to the quick. We have nothing to discuss. We will not get excited. We will kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day.
    If you cannot kill a German with a bullet, then kill him with your bayonet. If your part of the front is quiet and there is no fighting, then kill a German in the meantime. If you have already killed a German, then kill another one — there is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of German corpses.
    Don’t count the days, don’t count the kilometers. Count only one thing: the number of Germans you have killed.
    Kill the Germans!… Kill the Germans!…Kill!”
    And in another leaflet, this is what the same psychopath has to say:

“The Germans must be killed. One must kill them….Do you feel sick? Do you feel a nightmare in your breast?…Kill a German! If you are a righteous and conscientious man, kill a German!. . . Kill!”
    Ehrenburg, like any skilled propagandist with a penchant for revenge and training in human psychology, appealed to the basest instincts of his men, urging them to rape and wantonly slaughter other human beings at will. There would be no penalties for this injustice. It was all officially sanctioned.

Here is Ehrenburg again, rising to new heights of mental derangement, this time giving his troops the green light to rape and kill as many German women as they wanted:

“Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, KILL, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army!”

A German woman after she was raped by your beloved hero of Israel:

Oh, and btw, the ones that are killing the innocent Copts are not us but rather are the Islamist groups like ISIS and the FSA which Israel and other puppet countries of the GCC and America support. Btw, in the UAE, we have the largest Coptic community in the middle east after Egypt, and they are treated FAR more better than in Israel and other Muslim countries in the north:
    http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society...pets-1.1957915
    http://www.thenational.ae/uae/egypts...---in-pictures
    http://www.copts-united.com/English/...I=1564&A=22069
    Lol my ancestoreds lived in egypt from 500 bc lol but seriously the nazi killed 6000000 jews and not otherwise....you are playing with the history....

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I know about the letter who sent assad grandfather to the french government he ask from them independet alawite state and talk in friendly way toward the jews .never recorded any anti semitic from the alawite side toward jews only after who assad familly taking over syria...this not anti semitism but only for their survival needs.....my father is from egypt and all the friends of my grandfsther was coptic people.i know the history of karaites in egypt and they always lived in peace with the coptic people......there were friendship between the two communities...
    WRONG...anti semitism was infact taught to the Muslims by the Christian MENA (who had access to European anti-semitic rhetoric and built a MENA version of it):

Baathism (anti-semitic ideology) was created by a Christian named Michel Aflaq...and this during the colonial period, not out of a un-principled fear of Muslim retaliation. Here is a Karaite old person's account:

**** UPDATE: Reader Joseph, an Egyptian Jew who was expelled along with his family and most Egyptian Jews from Egypt, agrees:

Dear Debbie!
    I read your article about Muslims killing Copts in Egypt….as i was born in that country…78 years ago…and lived there 26 years…i know enough the attitude of Copts about Jews!
    Copts were the one that introduced virulent antisemite in Egypt…. becoming more effective when Christians came to that country from Syria and Levanon
    I dont pretend that Muslims were not antijews…but not so much as they are today!
    Please excuse my english…
    I write much better in french…and in hebrew!
    Sorry Debbie….That email run away from me before in finish it!
    I wanted to congratulate you and to wish you all the best!
    Continue!
    You are a light for the Jews!
    all the best
    joseph
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/15054...tic-christmas/

You are motivated for a desire to Christian-Jewish solidarity because you know you have little friends in the world, you are disliked everywhere...even the Kurd lapdogs hate you.

As for Alawites, who cares about them? Before the French came, they survived by selling their beautiful daughters to Sunni chieftains as Nusayri (Alawite) women were highly admired.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol my ancestoreds lived in egypt from 500 bc lol but seriously the nazi killed 6000000 jews and not otherwise....you are playing with the history....
    As the old saying goes "the victors always write the history books", and the 6 million Jews that were killed during WW2 is nothing but a pure hoax. Gee, I wonder why there are so many people in prison in Europe and elsewhere who even question the official narrative of the holocaust?

Here's a fine video of David Cole, a Jew who exposed the Holocaust as nothing but an exaggerated propaganda:

Again, when will your people apologize to the Christians of Europe for your people's genocidal atrocities against them?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Jews were indeed killed...but the 6 million number is esoteric kabbala nonsense. There are Newspaper clippings from 1914 where there were lectures being given in New York and Chicago, and in Europe, talking about the 6 million Jews that are being killed in the first world war ...

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information