PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Emmanuel Macron stands on brink of French presidency and vows to 'protect, transform and build'
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmanuel Macron stands on brink of French presidency and vows to 'protect, transform and build'

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Default Emmanuel Macron stands on brink of French presidency and vows to 'protect, transform and build'

His chances to win over Marine Le Pen and become our next President are estimated at 62% against 38% for Le Pen. His electors are likely to live in urban centers, have higher level of education and income and are younger on average than those who votedfor Le Pen

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-vows-protect/

After Austria & the Netherlands, now probably France and soon Germany. I'm proud I was not born an Anglo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    His chances to win over Marine Le Pen and become our next President are estimated at 62% against 38% for Le Pen. His electors are likely to live in urban centers, have higher level of education and income and are younger on average than those who votedfor Le Pen

After Austria & the Netherlands, now probably France and soon Germany. I'm proud I was not born an Anglo.
    This time I tend to trust the polls.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Le Pen voters should be more ethnic French who have higher incomes and education than centralist Macron voters. Blacks, Arabs, Armenians will vote for Macron because they want to bring in more illegals when real white French dont want. So İ guess Le Pen voters higher social classes.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

reading your description it seems that le pen is more likely to win lol
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Le Pen voters should be more ethnic French who have higher incomes and education than centralist Macron voters. Blacks, Arabs, Armenians will vote for Macron because they want to bring in more illegals when real white French dont want. So İ guess Le Pen voters higher social classes.
    Armenians??? Where do you see Armenians in France? I only see perhaps 30 families, all full of money and BMW. On the other hand, I see döner kebabs, döner kebabs everywheeeere, the streets are full of it.

Armenians living in France came 100 years ago, on the aftermath of the Ottoman genocide. Our Armenians are not the sames you find in Turkey.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Armenians??? Where do you see Armenians in France? I only see perhaps 30 families, all full of money and BMW. On the other hand, I see döner kebabs, döner kebabs everywheeeere, the streets are full of it.

Armenians living in France came 100 years ago, on the aftermath of the Ottoman genocide. Our Armenians are not the sames you find in Turkey.
    500 to 750k Armenians in France, they escaped hostilities they had with Kurds in Eastern Turkey yeah.France dont have Turkish population like in Germany. 100k maybe so kebab shops mostly Moors or maybe the Kurds from Turkey who are many in France I guess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,448
    Given: 5,717

2 Not allowed!

It's a bit more complicated, the overall general trend is that eastern France is more educated, also wealthier, it always favor the right overall. In this election MLP basically got all the eastern half with a few exceptions. Globalized cities taking advantage of it are leaning slightly more left (or now Macron). Low-middle class and youth vote Le Pen (18-25 vote massively MLP), old wealthy people usually more LR (republican right) and everything else vote left. The difference is civil servants and non ethnic, got Melenchon up this time instead of PS.

Melenchon had his best scores in Saint Denis (Paris suburbs), which is almost entirely made up of immigrants. Previously Hollande had "dictator scores" there, which Macron likely is gonna get too on the second round.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

500 to 750k Armenians in France, they escaped hostilities they had with Kurds in Eastern Turkey yeah.France dont have Turkish population like in Germany. 100k maybe so kebab shops mostly Moors or maybe the Kurds from Turkey who are many in France I guess.
    You have obviously a poor knowledge of France. Armenians, like Russian or Polish Jews, were poor and left everything behind when they migrated to France 100 years ago, but now they live in pretty good material conditions, some of them have a lot of influence.
    And France, like Germany, hosts an important Turkish community, even though many of them are Turkicized Kurds, the rest are plain Turks. They occupy lower social classes than French of Armenian descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    It's a bit more complicated, the overall general trend is that eastern France is more educated, also wealthier, it always favor the right overall. In this election MLP basically got all the eastern half with a few exceptions. Globalized cities taking advantage of it are leaning slightly more left (or now Macron). Low-middle class and youth vote Le Pen (18-25 vote massively MLP), old wealthy people usually more LR (republican right) and everything else vote left. The difference is civil servants and non ethnic, got Melenchon up this time instead of PS.
    Not anymore, Eastern France used to be more industrialized, and western France rural. This was true until the 1960's. Because of the desindustrialization, unemployment rates went high in former working class eastern cities like Lyon, Marseille or Lille. Now young "bourgeois" prefer to live in my Southwest (Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier), which climate is milder. Only 2 categories of people live in the French Riviera: old ethnic French and young Maghrebians that's why the National Front always scored well in Provence.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2020 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    numidian
    Ethnicity
    north african
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 1,410

0 Not allowed!

the people who vote far right are low social classes from what I know this marine le pen don't even have a programm

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Highlander Greek
    Ancestry
    Mountains....mountains Gandalf
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Alpine Pontid
    Hero
    Herodotus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,066
    Given: 11,454

3 Not allowed!

"Terrorism is an imponderable problem which will be part of our daily lives for the years to come."

- Your next beta president

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information