Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    No shit. This nigga claiming Tibetans are SEA, he's basically done lost his mind. Geographically, genetically, culturally, linguistically they are Central Asians. In fact, Tibetan Buddhism is one of the most powerful cultural spheres of Central Asia. If it weren't for the Islamic conquests of Central Asia by Turkic tribes, that region would primarily be Tibetan Buddhist probably.

Ironically, Tibetan Buddhism is probably the closest living religion to Tengrism and this guy is claiming they are SEA. LOL
    That's pretty interesting in regards to Tibetan Buddhism. Tibet has had many cultural influences from Bengal, including the tantric type of Buddhism which was practiced in Bengal until the 13th century. Many great Buddhist sages from Bengal are revered in Tibet, some of them including Atisha, Tilopa, Naropa etc and they are the founders of some of the bigger schools of Tibetan Buddhism.

Tibet also borrowed the Eastern Nagari script, which ultimately developed into the Bengali script. So, Tibetan and Bengali scripts are the closest relatives.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Brown people such as Iranians and Arabs, Pleaze stand away from this thread. not for you
    I will show you Turks that are way more brown than me, so please suck a dick

"Muh Turkic people" are just as brown or even more brown than me. When I see you, I will step on your midget brown face and then hand you over to Meisje for an additional beating. I'll make sure to make a trip to Istanbul one day

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parthian View Post
    I will show you Turks that are way more brown than me, so please suck a dick

"Muh Turkic people" are just as brown or even more brown than me. When I see you, I will step on your midget brown face and then hand you over to Meisje for an additional beating. I'll make sure to make a trip to Istanbul one day
    STFU Kıro. Your mania to declare Turks as 'brown, is hilarious. Nobody supposed to identify with anyone else but your mania to spread your browness is sickening. You are another who has nothing to do in this thread let aside talking about Turks in a thread about North East Asia, South East Asia. Literally you force me talk sh!t about your people. GTFO

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

it's true. i've worked with japanese tourists an once i confused them for chineses and they were obviously upset

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

3 Not allowed!

This says the pathetic fat Semite who posts SSA influenced family members pictures on Turkish forum to prove 'they are Turanid, You beat all records amk.
    Yes, I'm proud to be a middle eastern Semite, and I don't pretend something that i'm clearly not like stupid Turks like yourself. Your culture, music and even your kebabs is Iranian, and really, it's no wonder why your kind have such great inferiority and identity complex. Btw, my SSA admixture is only 3.5% which is east-African.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

STFU Kıro. Your mania to declare Turks as 'brown, is hilarious. Nobody supposed to identify with anyone else but your mania to spread your browness is sickening. You are another who has nothing to do in this thread let aside talking about Turks in a thread about North East Asia, South East Asia. Literally you force me talk sh!t about your people. GTFO
    You always talk shit lmfao, you have OWD and deny that your own people are "brown", somebody needs to kick out your teeth and step on your midget deformed body. I don't want to talk shit about Turks because I meet them every day and they're nice, but you're some ethnocentric cunt with several mental issues. Let alone you haven't posted a picture of your ugly ass face. The one who needs to STFU is you. You are butthurt because the Chinese kicked out your "muh ancestors" of "muh homeland" so you had to flee from le evil Chinese

All your threads contain the most retarded titles and you always try to trigger people but end up being triggered yourself, what a fucking retard you are seriously

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    That's pretty interesting in regards to Tibetan Buddhism. Tibet has had many cultural influences from Bengal, including the tantric type of Buddhism which was practiced in Bengal until the 13th century. Many great Buddhist sages from Bengal are revered in Tibet, some of them including Atisha, Tilopa, Naropa etc and they are the founders of some of the bigger schools of Tibetan Buddhism.

Tibet also borrowed the Eastern Nagari script, which ultimately developed into the Bengali script. So, Tibetan and Bengali scripts are the closest relatives.
    The Abbasid empire also had strong ties with the Pala empire in the early middle ages too.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parthian View Post
    You always talk shit lmfao, you have OWD and deny that your own people are "brown", somebody needs to kick out your teeth and step on your midget deformed body. I don't want to talk shit about Turks because I meet them every day and they're nice, but you're some ethnocentric cunt with several mental issues. Let alone you haven't posted a picture of your ugly ass face. The one who needs to STFU is you, are you butthurt because the Chinese kicked out your "muh ancestors" of "muh homeland" so you had to flee from le evil Chinese
    Are you f*cking sadomasochist you sick Kiro? What do you expect me do after you come to a thread about Far east and bleed your *ss pain here by tying subject to Turks? I start dozens threads about your people, you want I trash your people 7 24? Simply fuck off, this isnt place for your hurtness.GTFO!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are you f*cking sadomasochist you sick Kiro? What do you expect me do after you come to a thread about Far east and bleed your *ss pain here by tying subject to Turks? I start dozens threads about your people, you want I trash your people 7 24? Simply fuck off, this isnt place for your hurtness.GTFO!
    Nah I have a bit cold but otherwise pretty healthy

Also improve your shitty English, nothing more cringy than a mentally retarded subhuman trying to communicate with poor grammar and spelling. Go ahead and make your stupid ass threads lol, the only ones that truly get hurt are your own people because people will attack back, and then you will cry like a little bitch

Looks like I've already managed to trigger you, how sad, are you going to call a lot of Turks to join TA and attack us?

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post

Tibetans are interesting because their cultural sphere overlaps with both Central Asia and South Asia.

Tibetans have a very unique civilization because of their hardcore climate and their isolation. The Potala Palace was one of the greatest places I've ever visited, you can see influences there from South Asia and also China, that became uniquely Tibetan, Tibet also influenced Chinese Buddhism as well, many Emperors had powerful Lama advisors through several dynasties.

Tibetan monks throat chanting is pretty otherworldly too. If you ever go to Tibet, you'd understand the power behind this.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information