Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

1 Not allowed!

Default Gangfuck Drunk Women in Greece is not Rape

Confirmed by Greek Judge
    http://tvxs.gr/news/blogarontas/ti-m...oy-biasmoy-moy
    Jury Court of Kavala Xanthi , declared unanimously innocent 30-35 old two Xanthiotes accused on the case of gang rape 22 year old student in March 2015 in Xanthi.
    What women in Greece know about being fucked without her will :
    The feminist activist group fylosykis published the text below entitled "What I learned the trial of my rape," which not only refers to the case of 22 year old, but generally in such cases, especially in the arguments used in the trials ...

" What I learned the trial of my rape"

"* The person speaking can be real or imaginary.

Today tested the trial of my rape I learned a lot I did not know. I learned a lot that not even I had gone through his mind. I had not lived nor in my most terrifying nightmares.

I learned a principle that is not hurried. I learned that everything that happened was with my consent. I learned that I should not go out that night, but I had to sit home to read, as do my other fellow student. I learned that to say Senada husband "see you later" means you want to have sex with him. I learned that girls should not drink alcohol along with guys because it gives them rights.

I learned that I had to wear more modest clothing to avoid provoking my rapists. I learned that I care to jump out of the car of my rapist, I open the door even when it was in motion and run away from the window to save my rape. I learned that I condemned my rape to justify my boy my mobile closed.

I learned that my gang rape was not a team, why not penetrated both inside me simultaneously, but alternately raped. I learned that I had to resist, to fill scratches and wounding my genitals to prove my rape. I learned that the slaps in the face and pulling my hair without my will not use violence against me because I had not leave marks.

I learned that I did not drink enough so they can rape me. I learned that as an athlete that I should be able to fight with them. I learned that not washed to eliminate the traces of my rape, but to purify. I learned that I should denounce my rape directly just left home my rapists and not a few hours after he tried to put it in a class of my pieces.

I learned that I joined a judicial rape controversy to leave a city I did not like anyway. I learned that I lied to my parents and my best friends for my rape. I learned that I condemned the rape me because I like to avenge my ex.

I learned that my visits to the psychologist, my insomnia, my nightmares, that not talking was not rape-traumatic shock. I learned that I condemned my rape because I am fed up first in all first student first student first athlete and I made a revolution against me first for that regret. I learned that "I" that I was to go with two men aside from 'should' to which I had grown up and it regretted and condemned my rape.

I learned that I am culpable for my rape, that responsibility walked into a car with a man, that responsibility is not fought to be saved, how responsibilities mild, to be responsible for what I was wearing. I learned that rapists are just ignorant people. I learned that my rapists are nice guys. Apart from what I learned about myself and there were some who knew

I know that I hurried. I know how to complain about my rape had to have very strong stomach to endure the process, to see them again in front of me, to hear all this. I know that I am brave and proud to have been able to denounce my rape.

I know that is an example for other women who will denounce the rape. I know that my denouncing rape protect other women from rapists. I know that the courts reproduce the culture of rape and xanaviasan in public in my family. I know that I got this far is already a victory.

I learned a lot I can not tell, and I wanted to share with you.

Dedicated D. And all women who report their rape. We are beside you.

* All "learned" are the sexist arguments of the defense lawyers of the accused in the rape trial held on 05/04/2017 in Kavala and is usually the arguments used in all the trials of rape. The defendants were "unanimously innocent '."

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://fylosykis.gr/2017/04/αθώοι-ο...;ια/
    On April 5, the Kavala Court unanimously declared innocent the two accused of raping a 21-year-old student in Xanthi. "Starter" spoke to a person who attended the trial and chooses to remain anonymous.

Q: Tell us a few words about what happened on 1 March 2015?

A: Another rape complaint has occurred in the city of Xanthi. A 21-year-old female student was raped by two well-known men in her home. The student was in a state of drunkenness exploited by the two guys, forcibly forced her to use cannabis and then raped her for hours throughout the night until the next day.

Q: What was the reaction of the local community at that time?

CA: The first day rape was denounced by the local community was shocked. Xanthi is a city that has a long past rape. From the 80s with the well-known "dragon" Kyriakos Papachronis until 2012 with the abominable rape and the murder of Zoe Dallalidou.

There have been other rapes like a five-year-old girl from her father and her uncle and the group rape of a student from two of her classmates. So the first day people were very angry with the rapists and circulated their names word-of-mouth. They were also known in the city, men who were involved with the night one, the other administrative officer at the university and became a big bust.

From the next day, when they hired their lawyers, great lawyers in Xanthi, the climate began to change, and rape was questioned by much of society.

Note that the girl did not come from Xanthi, so she did not have the same network of relatives and friends. So the climate was reversed, and the young lady from "withered" transformed into "those who wanted it and just regretted it."

Q: What were the consequences for the victim's life after her rape was denounced?

A: The consequences for most women who report rape are repeated. It is the only crime where the victim is more stigmatized by the perpetrator.

First, the girl was forced to move from Xanthi to stop her studies. He has been watching a psychologist on a regular basis since then and suffers from post-traumatic shock. The entire family of the girl moved from her place of origin to another city because she was also stigmatized there.

Costs for the court proceedings were excessive and the family is experiencing financial bleeding. And the girl's father has suffered health problems from his misery. These include the rape that was repeated in the trial and the acquittal of the defendants, which was the final blow from which I believe that this brave woman who has arrived here will be able to stand up.

Q: Yesterday (April 5th) the Kavala Court decided unanimously on the innocence of the two defendants. On what basis was this decision based?

A : Their main arguments were totally absurd, and there was a number of sexist others.

The first was that the forensic report showed no signs of rape. What does it mean traces of rape to them? It means that the genital organs should have injuries and that there should be traces of violence, abrasions, etc. In women's calendars and testimonials we know that in most cases of rape, women are totally passive, it is the so-called "freeze" Feeling that I do not belong to my body and I move somewhere else to endure it and that something worse does not happen. Let me note that the coroner who wrote the report testified in favor of the accused, which in turn is stinking ...

Their second flawed argument was that the girl was not drunk, so she was aware of what was happening and that no one was exploiting it, even trying to even say that it was drug related because she had gone to Amsterdam! So watch (the people we go to Amsterdam) about what we can blame ...

Essentially, there was no evidence and all the rest were the arguments of the sexist rhetoric that casts responsibility on the victim. "Why did not he resist ?, why did not he fight? Why did not she leave ?, why? "Attacks on her morality, her sexual life, her mental state, but nothing but an invocation to the values ​​of the Fall.

I would dare to say that the devil's lawyers were so unethical that even her "perfection" wanted to find it as an argument against her: "She was such a perfect and good girl, always a good schoolgirl and excellent, from a family of values ​​and child Who grew up with love, who revolutionized all of them, a revolution for which he regretted for this he raped the rape. "

The lawyers were so abusive that fortunately the girl was not in the audience and they did not have mercy. They are co-responsible for those women who will not denounce their rape.

Q: Judgment of the Court, though outrageous, is not surprising how the victims of rape are facing justice. That is why many women do not report their rape. Do you believe that despite the attitude of the Authorities, women must report their rape?

A: Yes, most women know what is waiting for them and that's why they hold for themselves. They are afraid, they are self-excited, they are silent, but they do not forget!

D. is a heroine who has arrived here and the decision of the trial is of little importance. It is important that he talked about how he protected other women, he gave the example of courage. He put them with "big fish" and managed to swim.

Although so much is so difficult, yes, I think women are good at trying to denounce their rape. At the same time, however, a movement is needed to support these women, and in this direction we must work to improve it.

There should be women advocates for feminist education and conscience. Have a solidarity network that will collect money for legal expenses. There is solidarity in courts and actions in cities.

This woman will feel that she is not alone. We can not ask women to denounce their rape if we do not strengthen our movement at the same time.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

3 Not allowed!

Please kill yourself , assimilated Kurd.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios View Post
    Please kill yourself , assimilated Kurd.
    lel

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

madam gulten I wish you wholeheartedly to have your mother,sister and daughter raped so that we'll have a link here to troll about it,lel pathetic pussy.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    madam gulten I wish you wholeheartedly to have your mother,sister and daughter raped so that we'll have a link here to troll about it,lel pathetic pussy.
    Sup Greek Kastrioti lmao

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parthian View Post
    Sup Greek Kastrioti lmao
    You mean the 1443 one?well no shame about it man,he's talking about rape as if it's something to make fun of,let it happen to him,I bet he'd cry endlessly like the real pussy he is.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-20-2017 @ 04:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,341

1 Not allowed!

guys like those ARABIAN rapists is the reason why greek women are SO afraid of men.... fucking arabs.........

The only place in Greece where women are totally free is in CRETE and CYPRUS.....

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    Confirmed by Greek Judge
    http://tvxs.gr/news/blogarontas/ti-m...oy-biasmoy-moy

What women in Greece know about being fucked without her will :
    The original text includes the sentence:

Η απόφαση του δικαστηρίου για την υπόθεση, που είχε προκαλέσει σάλο στην τοπική κοινωνία, όπως και η αθωωτική πρόταση από την εισαγγελέα βασίστηκε και στην κατάθεση του Ιατροδικαστή, ο οποίος δεν διαπίστωσε ίχνη βιασμού ή βιας.
    Translation:

The decision of the court about this case, which had caused a scandal in the local community, just as the proposition of the female district attorney to acquit was based upon the testimony of the coroner, who didn't find proof of rape or violence.
    In other words, she imagined the whole thing...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    The original text includes the sentence:

Translation:

In other words, she imagined the whole thing...
    so your judge says when women is drunk, it is not a proper proof of rape. heh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information