Thread: Did Mexican president Vicente Guerrero have Filipino ancestry?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Default Did Mexican president Vicente Guerrero have Filipino ancestry?

According to Wikipedia, the second president of Mexico, Vicente Guerrero, of the Mexican revolution allegedly had Filipino ancestry, in addition to his African, Amerindian and Spanish ancestries. Is this true?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Guerrero

Well, as far as I know, Guerrero (The province he was from and the place was named after him) was a place where many Filipino royals who rebelled against Spain where exiled at.
    Especially the participants of the Tondo Conspiracy.

The Tondo royals in the Tondo consipracy conspired with the Shogunate of Japan and Sultanate of Brunei to massacre the Spanish, but their plot was discovered, so they were killed or exiled to Mexico...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspi...the_Maharlikas

Anyway, I want to know if it's true that Guerrero had Filipino blood.

Also, what I do know is that Isidoro Montes de Oca, Vicente's lieutenant who is also from Guerrero province, definitely had Filipino blood.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

1 Not allowed!

Who knows.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

No one knows, the African ancestry is also a myth

in his early race records, there are no mentions of other ancestries other than Spanish and Amerindian
    he also never claimed black ancestry unlike other Afro-Mexican important figures like Jose Morelos y Pavon who self proclaimed being Afro-mexicans

Tixtla a fines del siglo XVIII era una ciudad mayoritariamente indígena. De Guerrero no se conocen retratos que se le hayan hecho en vida por lo cual los retratos, pinturas, grabados y dibujos póstumos a su muerte pueden dar imágenes muy variadas y quizás erróneas de como era Guerrero físicamente. José María Morelos y Pavón quien lo conoció en 1811 lo describe físicamente de la siguiente forma

"un joven de rostro broncíneo, alto y fornido, de nariz aguileña, los ojos vivos y claros y grandes patillas"

Ignacio Manuel Altamirano, originario de Tixtla también, relata de Guerrero.

Este capitán era joven también y de aspecto gallardo, trigueño, alto, esbelto, no parecía, por su traje y por su manera de hablar, costeño; más bien revelaba desde luego su origen indígena o mestizo, lo que se conocía por su nariz pronunciadamente aguileña, por sus pómulos salientes y por sus cabellos lisos, negros y grandes, formando un crecido tupé sobre la frente. Parecía como de veintisiete a veintiocho años; llevaba chaqueta de paño verde oscuro con agujetas de plata y botas de montar con ataderos finamente bordados. Una patilla negra y pequeña flanqueaba su boca ligeramente abultada.

what I think is that Guerrero was just a mestizo, I have seen many claiming he was a zambo but zambos do not have those characteristics that others described Guerrero such as tan/olive skin, light eyes, long hook nose

someone mix with this

and this

will not create a man who has high cheekbones, a long hook nose, light eyes, full facial hair growth ect.
    zambos in his region dont even look like that, unless they are mix with european

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    No one knows, the African ancestry is also a myth

in his early race records, there are no mentions of other ancestries other than Spanish and Amerindian
    he also never claimed black ancestry unlike other Afro-Mexican important figures like Jose Morelos y Pavon who self proclaimed being Afro-mexicans

Tixtla a fines del siglo XVIII era una ciudad mayoritariamente indígena. De Guerrero no se conocen retratos que se le hayan hecho en vida por lo cual los retratos, pinturas, grabados y dibujos póstumos a su muerte pueden dar imágenes muy variadas y quizás erróneas de como era Guerrero físicamente. José María Morelos y Pavón quien lo conoció en 1811 lo describe físicamente de la siguiente forma

"un joven de rostro broncíneo, alto y fornido, de nariz aguileña, los ojos vivos y claros y grandes patillas"

Ignacio Manuel Altamirano, originario de Tixtla también, relata de Guerrero.

Este capitán era joven también y de aspecto gallardo, trigueño, alto, esbelto, no parecía, por su traje y por su manera de hablar, costeño; más bien revelaba desde luego su origen indígena o mestizo, lo que se conocía por su nariz pronunciadamente aguileña, por sus pómulos salientes y por sus cabellos lisos, negros y grandes, formando un crecido tupé sobre la frente. Parecía como de veintisiete a veintiocho años; llevaba chaqueta de paño verde oscuro con agujetas de plata y botas de montar con ataderos finamente bordados. Una patilla negra y pequeña flanqueaba su boca ligeramente abultada.

what I think is that Guerrero was just a mestizo, I have seen many claiming he was a zambo but zambos do not have those characteristics that others described Guerrero such as tan/olive skin, light eyes, long hook nose

someone mix with this

and this

will not create a man who has high cheekbones, a long hook nose, light eyes, full facial hair growth ect.
    zambos in his region dont even look like that, unless they are mix with european
    Thanks brah. Someone should edit that article and only say that his known ancestries are Amerindian and Spanish, the African and Filipino being just speculations.

Thread Information