Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    You are the troll, you create these BS sort of posts against Romanians, Serbs and Greeks and then wonder why shitfests start.
    The troll here is you because you want to derail this thread. If you don't agree with my posts, you have to sit in front of PC and explain your reasons. Your half compatriots usually start this shit storm thread. I just quoted a couple of pages from Wiki and i am making a normal and reasonable question.
    Again, please stop trolling.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2019 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Roma
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b>M92>CTS2906>S8230>Z38463*
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,573
    Given: 3,466

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    You are the troll, you create these BS sort of posts against Romanians, Serbs and Greeks and then wonder why shitfests start.
    With Laberia its hard to differentiate when he is trolling or when he is geniunlly retarded ,therefore we must give him the benefit of doubt.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    The troll here is you because you want to derail this thread. If you don't agree with my posts, you have to sit in front of PC and explain your reasons. Your half compatriots usually start this shit storm thread. I just quoted a couple of pages from Wiki and i am making a normal and reasonable question.
    Again, please stop trolling.
    ok..so what was the question cose i got lost in all this shitfest....if romanisn language is slavic or latin? u mentioned the reform from the 19th century and i told u that the oldest text found dates from the 16th century. that text was studied and the conclusion was that 80% of it's vocabulary, including the grammar are of latin origins. i read it myself and it's close to the modern romanian.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    ok..so what was the question cose i got lost in all this shitfest....if romanisn language is slavic or latin? u mentioned the reform from the 19th century and i told u that the oldest text found dates from the 16th century. that text was studied and the conclusion was that 80% of it's vocabulary, including the grammar are of latin origins. i read it myself and it's close to the modern romanian.
    Seya, when you change almost half of lexicon of a language in one hand as it happened with your language during the reform, you have changed totally this language. Ok, the fonetic rules, etc, are important but not in this case. My question was and is, why there was such huge intervention, this revolution in your language?

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Seya, when you change almost half of lexicon of a language in one hand as it happened with your language during the reform, you have changed totally this language. Ok, the fonetic rules, etc, are important but not in this case. My question was and is, why there was such huge intervention, this revolution in your language?
    but that happened more then 300 years later. obviously the slavs proximity and the assimilated ones influenced the language over time. for example hungarian language has only 20% uralic words only. the rest of 80% have different origins including slavic. this is valid for english as well...60% of its vocabulary is of latin origins and 6% greek. the vocabulary doesn't define a language entirely...but AGAIN...the reform was made in th 19th century ..the text in old roamanian i'm talking about is from the 16th century which sounds very much latin and still very close to the modern romanian. the words they tried to remove are still in use..they haven't been completely erased from romanian language..they are just not very common today.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 05:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 899

1 Not allowed!

Because languages change, you dipshit. It wasn't something planned or anything. Romanians looked up to the French and French was a very popular language in Romania at that time and it just happened. Deal with it. It wasn't a Slavic language before and it certainly isn't a Slavic language now. More Slavic before the "reform"? Yes, but still not a Slavic language. Clear enough for you? I don't have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you in more detail.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnack View Post
    Because languages change, you dipshit. It wasn't something planned or anything. Romanians looked up to the French and French was a very popular language in Romania at that time and it just happened. Deal with it. It wasn't a Slavic language before and it certainly isn't a Slavic language now. More Slavic before the "reform"? Yes, but still not a Slavic language. Clear enough for you? I don't have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you in more detail.
    You retard and uneducated gypsy, learn to behave like a human.
    Language change through an evolutionary proces. Does not exist the concept of revolution in a language. The revolution in a language mean basically the invention of a new language. I am asking the reasons of this reformul.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You retard and uneducated gypsy, learn to behave like a human.
    Language change through an evolutionary proces. Does not exist the concept of revolution in a language. The revolution in a language mean basically the invention of a new language. I am asking the reasons of this reformul.
    There wasn't a reason, for fuck's sake, can you comprehend this?? It just happened and it wasn't a "revolution". It happened gradually. It's not like someone decided to change a language and the next day even the shepherds in the mountains spoke that language. This is unheard of. How the fuck can you say you don't have an anti-Romanian agenda, moron and still behave the way you do?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And the main reason is probably because Romanians wanted to be seen as more Latin. Keep in mind that Romanians were persecuted under the Habsburg and the Russians. Clinging to something that's yours and wanting to accentuate it is not unheard of and entirely normal. But I don't expect you to understand this thing.

Last Online
    12-04-2022 @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Ancestry
    Moravia+Silesia+Bohemia=Czechia
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a (R-M512)
    mtDNA
    V (V7a)
    Taxonomy
    Europithecus
    Politics
    of the all azimuths
    Hero
    Viktor Mihály Orbán
    Religion
    ČCE
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 4,545

0 Not allowed!

Is the pre-reform Romanian language understable for modern Romanians?

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread Information