Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Romanian it's obviously a Romance language (a Romance language doesn't appear from nothing after XIXth century); It's a very particular Romance language due to its geographical position, surrounded by Slavic countries; disconnected for many centuries from the main Romance speaking areas of Western Europe, Romanian evolved in it's own particular ways. Curiously many evolutive solutions appeared in Romanian language can be found only in the more isolated Romance language (northern Sardinian, Logudorese-Nuorese) : Limba Română - Limba Sarda (this is just one example, there are many others).
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NA Hellmus View Post
    There is no any nation around Hungarians which have name Attila, only Hungarians and Turks have that name.

Name Attila exist among Hungarians because they identify themselves with Huns, you'll probably say that name Attilla exist only among Cuman minority in Alfoldi, but it is not true name Attila exist all over Hungary.
    Better Attila than a psychopathic faggot, traitor of Christianity like Vlad Tepesh:
    Along with his brother Radu, Vlad the Impaler was raped at Adrianople (present-day Edirne), at the court of sultan Murad II, as punishment for disobeying the empire. In turn, Vlad raped Ottoman prisoners, being accused by church of "foul sodomy".
    The sobriquet of Radu, Vlad the Impaler's brother (the Handsome, the Beautiful), results from effeminate traits and behavior of the prince.
    To provide an explanation for Vlad's imprisonment to Pope Pius II and the Venetians (who had sent money to finance a campaign against the Ottoman Empire), Corvinus presented three letters, allegedly written by Vlad on 7 November 1462, to Mehmed II, Mahmud Pasha, and Stephen of Moldavia.[103][104] According to the letters, Vlad offered to join his forces with the sultan's army against Hungary if the sultan restored him to his throne.[107]
    In 1475 Gabriele Rangoni, Bishop of Eger (and a former papal legate),[142] understood that Vlad had been imprisoned because of his cruelty.[143] Rangoni also recorded the rumour that while in prison Vlad caught rats to cut them up into pieces or stuck them on small pieces of wood, because he was unable to "forget his wickedness".[143][144]
    Now cut this crap and stop trolling. This thread is not about Hungarians and your flame wars. Stay on topic or start a new thread where you can decide to talk about whatever you want. Is it clear?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2017 @ 12:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Khazar
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Irano-Nordid
    Hero
    Me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Better Attila than a psychopathic faggot, traitor of Christianity like Vlad Tepesh:

Now cut this crap and stop trolling. This thread is not about Hungarians and your flame wars. Stay on topic or start a new thread where you can decide to talk about whatever you want. Is it clear?
    Albo boy you are confused, I'm not Deymark and I'm not Romanian.

You like to licking ass of Stears, but for Stears you are just Balkan mongrel, because all Balkanites for Stears are non-European semi-Asian Orthodox/Muslim brown subhumans (especially Albanians which are pred. Muslims and one of the darkest Balkanites).

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

You like to licking ass of Stears, but for Stears you are just Balkan mongrel, because all Balkanites for Stears are non-European semi-Asian Orthodox/Muslim brown subhumans (especially Albanians which are pred, Muslims and one of the darkest Balkanites).
    Stay on topic, don`t derail this thread and stop with this attack against other nationalities. Albanians ruled and decided the fate of your nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Khazar
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Irano-Nordid
    Hero
    Me
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Albanians ruled and decided the fate of your nation.
    Which nation?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

1 Not allowed!

You like to licking ass of Stears, but for Stears you are just Balkan mongrel, because all Balkanites for Stears are non-European semi-Asian Orthodox/Muslim brown subhumans (especially Albanians which are pred, Muslims and one of the darkest Balkanites).
    You are sockpuppet of Serbo Makeridov.

Hungarians do not hate Albanian people, we have nothing against them. But we do not like Romanians and Serbs, because you steal our territories. Deal with it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alexino View Post
    You showed me a Propaganda anti-Romania. Cherry-picking, so many gypsies in the video. Don't forget that Hungary has so many gypsies!
    Romanians look very eastern weird looking people by Central and Western European standards.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mens-Sarda View Post
    Romanian it's obviously a Romance language (a Romance language doesn't appear from nothing after XIXth century); It's a very particular Romance language due to its geographical position, surrounded by Slavic countries; disconnected for many centuries from the main Romance speaking areas of Western Europe, Romanian evolved in it's own particular ways. Curiously many evolutive solutions appeared in Romanian language can be found only in the more isolated Romance language (northern Sardinian, Logudorese-Nuorese) : Limba Română - Limba Sarda (this is just one example, there are many others).
    VLACHS (Romanians) WERE THE LATEST NOMADIC ETHNIC GROUP IN EUROPE, the vast majority of Romanian population preserved its nomadic lifestyle and heritage until the end of 16th century. They were known as late - nomadic people in medieval chronicles. The first romanian vlach churches were built only around the turn of the 13th & 14th century. No known Vlach archiutecture existed before that period. The romanian literacy and their earliest chronicles appeared only in the early 17th century (Grigore Ureche's chronicle). USE Google books! (The word's largest digitalized library, the largest collection of printed books) See the Google Books results in English language (search the British, American, Canadian & Australian authors about medieval romanians Vlachs):

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=bR...-gypsy&f=false

B. Fowkes (2002) : Ethnicity and Ethnic Conflict in the Post-Communist World -PAGE: 12

"That curious minority, the Vlachs of the Balkans, for example, were on the face of it Romanians ('Wallachians') but in fact the name was also applied to Slavs who shared the same pastoral, nomadic life as the Romanian shepherds."

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=_q...lvania&f=false

Norman Berdichevsky (2004): Nations, Language and Citizenship -page: 181.

"The “true Romanians” are held to be interlopers who were nomadic shepherds that migrated into Transylvania from the ... then transferred to “Wallachia,” the traditional core area of the Romanian state located east and south of Transylvania."

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=Xo...-gypsy&f=false

Victor Roudometof (2002): Collective Memory, National Identity, and Ethnic Conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian Question - PAGE: 128

"The Vlachs are mainly pastoral nomads dispersed among the states of Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, and Romania. Since they are Orthodox Christians, they have mostly become part of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox ..."

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...-gypsy&f=false

Roumen Daskalov, ?Alexander Vezenkov - 2015: Entangled Histories of the Balkans - Volume Three: Shared Pasts, Disputed Legacies PAGE: 309

"Zlatarski adds an a priori statement that the very thought of an uprising could occur only to Bulgarian local notables or voivods, not to the nomadic Vlachs, who he says were at a low level of cultural development"

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...0-roma&f=false

Rob Humphreys, ?Susie Lunt, ?Tim Nollen - 2002 : Rough Guide to the Czech & Slovak Republics - Page 408

"Wallachian culture As far as anybody can make out, the Wallachs or Vlachs were semi-nomadic sheep and goat farmers who settled the mountainous areas of eastern Moravia and western Slovakia in the fifteenth century."

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...EED8gQ6AEILzAE

Marek Koter, ?Krystian Heffner - 1999 : Multicultural regions and cities - Page 164

"Nomadic shepherds from the Balkan Peninsula (Wallachians) were moving along the bow of the Carpathians in search of new pastures. "

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...dnCLgQ6AEIHDAA

Marek S. Szczepañski Wydawn. Uniwersytetu Œlıskiego, Jan 1, 1997 - Ethnic Minorities & Ethnic Majority: Sociological Studies of Ethnic Relations in Poland -PAGE: 325
    "They were just the Wallachian people (nomadic tribes from the present Romania) from who contemporary Lemks descended; it should be testified by both the elements of material culture, similarities of customs and languages"

Link to the book:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=ow...tains.&f=false

Normal J. G. Pounds - 1976 - : An Historical Geography of Europe 450 B.C.-A.D. 1330, Part 1330 -PAGE: 251

"The chief importance of the Vlachs lies, however, in the possible relationship to the Romanians. ... Ages, crossed the Danube into Walachia and continued their pastoral and semi-nomadic life in Transylvania and the Carpathian Mountains."

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Khazar
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Irano-Nordid
    Hero
    Me
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    You are sockpuppet of Serbo Makeridov.

Hungarians do not hate Albanian people, we have nothing against them. But we do not like Romanians and Serbs, because you steal our territories. Deal with it.
    In Germany nobody like Albanians, they are in the same category as Turks, I know that very well.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In Germany nobody like Albanians, they are in the same category as Turks, I know that very well.
    Nobody likes the Serbs either in central and western Europe. Deal with it.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread Information