Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Classify my skin tone color using Skin color chart. Feel welcome to post yours.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mn The Loki TA Son View Post
    Yeah indeed. And from what I know, most from Spain, what town/city or regions, not sure excatly but it seems mostly northern Spain with some south maybe and Canarian. Going by surname origins and my closest relatives at least from my dads side, have Basque origin surname. But surely some from eastern and southern Spain too. I read my surname origin(if you remember) is in Córdoba and Ciudad Real. The place name is a diminutive of Valencia, literally 'Little Valencia'.

And some Canarian too from my moms side, who they used a lot a very Canarian word like "Chacho". They had call me chacho, while on my dads,side they say muchacho.

I also must have some French, as the city my dads from was buils by the French that settle there.
    Intresting thing I found out my dads mom surname is said to first be found in Lombardy, Milan. But I was told it's found in Spain too. "Calvillo"...
    https://www.houseofnames.com/calvillo-family-crest
    Are you often perceived as a white Latino? I remember long ago that's what you thought you were, before you DNA tested.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-24-2017 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Native American-Celt-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberian with Amerind + smaller other.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto Med- Berid + Amerind admix
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,785
    Given: 24,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    Are you often perceived as a white Latino? I remember long ago that's what you thought you were, before you DNA tested.
    I have been thought or seen as "white" by some here, mostly by non-whites like brown Amerind leaning mestizos in South Central and by blacks too.I remember a black guy in high school call me white bird shit, or some bullshit like that, lol. I punch him in the mouth and we got down in class.

Some few anglo whites, a bit but not really, they said I look "white" or Irish mixed with Mexican, lol.

But we know by that they can't identifed well, thats not white or black, they know more white vs black look or the false "hispanic/latino" look.

I was told by a white American friend of Irish ancestry and Scott and other Euro mix and said also part native American...She said I kinda look white with some mexican mix...Lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2017 @ 11:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Handsome
    Ethnicity
    Tosk
    Ancestry
    Saturn
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Washington
    Hero
    Ross.Beaumont, Cristiano viejo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 499
    Given: 705

0 Not allowed!

5 or 6. But it is hard to say

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I have been thought or seen as "white" by some here, mostly by non-whites like brown Amerind leaning mestizos in South Central and by blacks too.I remember a black guy in high school call me white bird shit, or some bullshit like that, lol. I punch him in the mouth and we got down in class.

Some few anglo whites, a bit but not really, they said I look "white" or Irish mixed with Mexican, lol.

But we know by that they can't identifed well, thats not white or black, they know more white vs black look or the false "hispanic/latino" look.

I was told by a white American friend of Irish ancestry and Scott and other Euro mix and said also part native American...She said I kinda look white with some mexican mix...Lol.
    I see. So sometimes you do get identified as white, or maybe off-white. For me, as for being white, I get some people say I look Portuguese or Italian, I've even had someone say southern French. I've had people tell me I look like a white Cuban or a white Puerto Rican. Out of all of them, I get white Cuban the most. I've had people guess Spanish, but these people live not too far from my community and know we are there. But the shortage of Spaniards in the US, causes for people to not be familiar. I think people just use whatever Southern European or white Latino population they are familiar with. As for being "white".

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I see. So sometimes you do get identified as white, or maybe off-white. For me, as for being white, I get some people say I look Portuguese or Italian, I've even had someone say southern French. I've had people tell me I look like a white Cuban or a white Puerto Rican. Out of all of them, I get white Cuban the most. I've had people guess Spanish, but these people live not too far from my community and know we are there. But the shortage of Spaniards in the US, causes for people to not be familiar. I think people just use whatever Southern European or white Latino population they are familiar with. As for being "white".
    Yeah sometimes, I do get identified as "white", as a off-white type I assume, as they say I look white but with something "latino" or "white" looking with some "Latino" mix. There they try to say like a white latino Pitbull mix with some George lopez in me, lol.

By the way, Sikeliot has told me in his opinion I look more Puerto Rican than Mexican.

I got a funny story here, I've been tbought to be a "cop" 2 years ago in the street by a black women...As I was not home but went to a friends house which he lives in were there is blacks..I was walking in morning to bus it home...A black women seen to got scare as said...You not a cop are you? (lol) because my look...In my mind I was wtf, I dont even look like I can be a cop lol. I was dress normal also.

Other familiar story happen but with a black guy drug dealer, who panic and was going ape shit on me. I left fast out that place too, as he ran to his house, lol. Maybe to get a gun or something.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yeah sometimes, I do get identified as "white", as a off-white type I assume, as they say I look white but with something "latino" or "white" looking with some "Latino" mix. There they try to say like a white latino Pitbull mix with some George lopez in me, lol.

By the way, Sikeliot has told me in his opinion I look more Puerto Rican than Mexican.

I got a funny story here, I've been tbought to be a "cop" 2 years ago in the street by a black women...As I was not home but went to a friends house which he lives in were there is blacks..I was walking in morning to bus it home...A black women seen to got scare as said...You not a cop are you? (lol) because my look...In my mind I was wtf, I dont even look like I can be a cop lol. I was dress normal also.

Other familiar story happen but with a black guy drug dealer, who panic and was going ape shit on me. I left fast out that place too, as he ran to his house, lol. Maybe to get a gun or something.
    Lol, some black people are paranoid of cops. Maybe they thought you were a cop because you looked white to them and where they live maybe the cops are mainly whites. But people can't go by that anymore because cops can be black or Asian or any race you know. Yeah, maybe in the 50's when the country was 90% white, but not these days. There are lots of black cops these days.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-18-2017 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

There is plenty of albino niggers, the fact that you have to post your skin colour on a forum so people tell you, "you are white", makes me think you are not white at all, despite the colour of your skin.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol, some black people are paranoid of cops. Maybe they thought you were a cop because you looked white to them and where they live maybe the cops are mainly whites. But people can't go by that anymore because cops can be black or Asian or any race you know. Yeah, maybe in the 50's when the country was 90% white, but not these days. There are lots of black cops these days.
    Yeah it seems, lol. But yeah cops are mainly white but they can't go by that now anymore because as you said, cops can be non-white, black or asian or any race and mixed today. Yeah, now you see blaxk cops in the street. And it seems especially in New York from what it seems, when check videos of some parade, like Puerto Rican parade and what not. It seems there is many in N.Y.

I was called "Spanish" by look here by a older black (mulatto) man, but here Spanish people are not really familar as NY, who Puerto Ricans etc are called "Spanish"...And when eat Puerto Rican ir Dominican food, they like I ate this "Spanish" food. But it's not, lol. So I assume he saw me as Puerto Rican. There us few Ricand here. But not really common to see. In my city what you find more is Cubans. Mostly white Cubans.

Inactive akhi.. أقول وداعا لإخواني الآن. Mr. Anybody's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-28-2018 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Syrian
    Country
    Syria
    Hero
    Shaykh Abdul Qadir Geylani, Nizam-ul-Mulk
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,373
    Given: 910

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    Don't see veins, no Blue Blood, no Nordic.

I am guessing East Asian mongoloid.
    what about???example please ı curious

Inactive akhi.. أقول وداعا لإخواني الآن. Mr. Anybody's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-28-2018 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Syrian
    Country
    Syria
    Hero
    Shaykh Abdul Qadir Geylani, Nizam-ul-Mulk
    Religion