Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,938
    Given: 12,766

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaid View Post
    Who gives a shit? The objective has partially been achieved. You really are something, though, Grimes.
    You think it benefits you and so naturally you don't give a shit but it doesn't benefit you.

The objective has been achieved (unless you mean further ethnic cleansing of the Serbian population; from what I understand all other minority groups have been forced out.
    Their communities weren't large enough and concentrated to survive).

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You think it benefits you and so naturally you don't give a shit but it doesn't benefit you.

The objective has been achieved (unless you mean further ethnic cleansing of the Serbian population; from what I understand all other minority groups have been forced out.
    Their communities weren't large enough and concentrated to survive).
    Exactly, you're getting it finally.

Again, I don't give shit for 'minorities' that just yesterday acted as if the world was theirs, and did as they pleased. In all honesty they deserve much worse then just being kicked out. If it was up to me, I wouldn't let even one leave, they could all be of use (be it dog food, fertilizer etc).

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2018 @ 02:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 861
    Given: 740

1 Not allowed!

Exactly, you're getting it finally.

Again, I don't give shit for 'minorities' that just yesterday acted as if the world was theirs, and did as they pleased. In all honesty they deserve much worse then just being kicked out. If it was up to me, I wouldn't let even one leave, they could all be of use (be it dog food, fertilizer etc).
    All albanians from Kosovo are cockroach muslim invaders(not one albanian existed before Ottomans made it a province!), the only thing they deserve is a bullet between the eyes.The lie has short feet, NATO will not hold it forever.1-2 decades, I give you this much, you too know how it will end for albanians there.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

In other words you don't want me to look at the situation as it is but rather to take into account some historical grievance that every side plays. The question is what is offered as a solution. Was it rational? If not then why not? Where there any other proposals? Were they rational?
    You have to stop with your trolling style. Every conflict has a background, dynamic of events and an epilogu.
    You want to discuss in a selective way. This is not serious. This is trolling.
    What is the issue if autonomy was again given? That's a concession. If Milosevic went back on his concession, then it would be a different matter but instead of trying for a peaceful solution the KLA - whose leadership you can't even deny was led by members of the criminal underworld - rejected it without NATO presence. What did NATO demand of the Serbian government? No restraint to their troop movements. Serbian laws wouldn't apply to them (including troops) and... the military base that they had wanted from the beginning. To accept such a proposal is to give up national sovereignty and career suicide for any government leader. To paraphrase Kissinger: it was a fucked up proposal.
    I made you an simple question. What's happened with the autonomy of Kosova? At my knowledge Kosova was an authonomus region before the Yugoslav wars. Can you answer to this question?

Can you guarantee a normal discussion with me? You said in a deleted thread was that all I did in my post was copy and paste and that was not true. That you would only debate the issue if I wrote a sentence or two. Clearly everyone can see that isn't the case from the OP post (the post you had referred to).

I have nothing to do with anyone thumbing you down or up or not all. That has nothing to do with me. Nothing you or I write is changed by someone TU or TD. So I have no idea why you bring it up other than to give the impression there is something underhanded with how I debate (hence you asking me to guarantee a normal discussion and implying I have control over some people I don't even like thumbing you down), which is a lame tactic. You can later refer back to what you said when you decide to stop discussing the subject and 'save face'. That's insulting to me.
    I didn't know that you are no more a moderator. Now i noticed. My condolences.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deymark View Post
    All albanians from Kosovo are cockroach muslim invaders(not one albanian existed before Ottomans made it a province!), the only thing they deserve is a bullet between the eyes.The lie has short feet, NATO will not hold it forever.1-2 decades, I give you this much, you too know how it will end for albanians there.
    Bring your sisters so they can taste some circumcised muslim cock. For you however, I have a special place on my garden.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Bring your sisters so they can taste some circumcised muslim cock. For you however, I have a special place on my garden.
    In this case, since he is a dangerous animal, you need this my friend:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I don't have a sister.You assume every family makes 8-10 children like the rats from your shithole.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    In this case, since he is a dangerous animal, you need this my friend:
    I'm amazed you could google for that image.I tought it still causes you emotional distress, from the Ottoman time when this was ancestors favorite necklage.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deymark View Post
    I'm amazed you could google for that image.I tought it still causes you emotional distress, from the Ottoman time when this was ancestors favorite necklage.
    In Ottoman times your ancestors were rumun, bondsman, slaves of an famous Albanian family, Gjika family. The most important family in your bondsman nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric and Pindus mountains
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 850
    Given: 597

0 Not allowed!

The Soviet Union fell a decade prior to the war in Kosovo.

NATO is a way to keep nations in check. It's like approving of one mob family over another one.

Example: The Qadhafi regime was humbled and hadn't been a threat to anyone for years but he fucked up and it had nothing to do with being naughty to Libyans.

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

It's not a conspiracy theory when you can look at her e-mails thanks to Wikileaks.

One example out of many.
    Khaddafi was the IRA's biggest sponsor. He never fell short of taking any oppurtunity to harm the free and democratic world. Even though the Sovjets dont exist anymore, we are facing large supernations (China and Russia) who also take every oppurtunity to fuck up the free and democratic world as much as they can. The question for you Frank, do you really benefit from the intersts of China and Russia or do benefit from the free and democratic world?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information