Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Didn't the 5 million Albanian Muslims went to Turkey and assimilated to the Turkish population like the millions of Bosniaks, Circassians and other European muslims in the country?
    I think Albanians were already there prior to forced exchanges. The liberated Christian areas with muslim albanians were forced to move - the trial of forced displacements for them comes under "Turk"
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,946
    Given: 12,770

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilecce View Post
    Khaddafi was the IRA's biggest sponsor. He never fell short of taking any oppurtunity to harm the free and democratic world. Even though the Sovjets dont exist anymore, we are facing large supernations (China and Russia) who also take every oppurtunity to fuck up the free and democratic world as much as they can.
    This isn't the 1990s. The IRA isn't an issue anymore except for a minor splinter group that rarely does anything. That's pretty much over with. Khaddafi had pretty much humbled himself to the West.

Russia hasn't paid much attention to the Balkans since the Soviet union fell. It only offered Serbia moral support in a big brother role and nothing more. Putin has more pressing concerns than the Balkans.

NATO doesn't promote democracy. It never has. It promotes its own interests, which is bling and control.

The question for you Frank, do you really benefit from the intersts of China and Russia or do benefit from the free and democratic world?
    I benefit when my country doesn't involve itself in the political affairs of other nations. If you haven't notice good things don't happen when the US meddles in the affairs of other nations. It just gets worse. The Middle East is a far worse state today than before the Iraq War and of course we all know why the Iraq War took place... To stop that madman Saddam from building and using WMDs! Oh, wait... Are the Iraqi people living better under 'democracy' and 'freedom' than when Saddam was in power? No, but certain people have made a shit load of money (while economically crippling the nation) off the deaths of people including thousands of their fellow Americans and then there are those who now must live with the negative psychological effects of combat, which, of course, also effects their families and society as a whole.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaid View Post
    Of course you didn't, morons always think they are the smartest people in the room. Simply put, you're a colossal moron, Grimes.
    Fortunately all my sources are highly intelligent individuals.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-29-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

You do realize that Kosovo was conquered from the Ottoman Empire by the Serbian military in 1913 and that the Albanian population was a majority of the population in 1913 as it was in the second half of the 20th century. How is it that Kosovo was predominately Albanian from the day it was conquered to 2017? Normally when there is ethnic cleansing one population declines severely, while another becomes the dominant population but... Kosovo is different?

There are examples of ethnic cleansing: when Kosovo Albanians joined the Fascists and began systematically killing and expelling Serbian civilians during WW2 (the SS Skandenbeg). When the KLA and NATO made its irrational demands the Serbian army began evicting Albanians from their homes (atrocities would take place when NATO bombing of Serbia by some in the Serbian military but was mostly conducted by Serbian paramilitary groups and KLA as Chomsky points out. Apparently some KLA members took the opportunity to settle family vendettas with other Albanians). And, of course, the KLA's harassment and attacks on Serbian civilians once the Serbian military, police, and paramilitary groups pulled out. The KLA attacked not only Serbian civilians but the small populations of Gypsies, Jews, Vlachs, Montenegrins, Turks, etc. (I was surprised to read in Tie Domi biography that his mother was half Turkish from Kosovo. Apparently there had been a very small Turkish population living there. I guess those ethnic cleansing Serbians over looked those Turks along with the majority of Albanians in Kosovo.)

Notice how I'm very detailed and well sourced, while you simply say 'you don't know this and you ignore know that.' Except you don't explain what is being ignored. You gives excuses and make accusations. I have always provided solid sources on this subject from various people who don't even share ideological views with each other. But it's always 'trolling' to you. Yet, you go around trolling numerous ethnic groups, from Serbs to Greeks. Apparently all of Albania's neighbors. If all my neighbors disliked me, then I'd be forced to wonder if maybe I'm the asshole and not them.

I did answer the question. I'll quote my post.
    Thanks for proving that you are a troll. Now you can continue with your propaganda, internet is full of every kind of scum and you feel better in the middle of scum, but the fact is that you lost the discussion with a single question.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Said this from a typical retard troll.....

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    During Balkan Wars was before Yugoslavia and Albanians did not fight in that war.. Serbs did fight in the Balkan Wars and in WW1 (Albanians did not as not had a nationality nor language yet) Serbs controlled Kosovo in entirety.
    Albanians had always a national conscience and a language. We are not like your kind the neogrrkkks, a fake nation invented for the interests of Great Powers. Look yourself, from your data:
    North Greek Mountains + Thessaloniki and Constantinople city slicker.
    1) North Greek Mountains = vlach.
    2) Thessaloniki = mix of everything but mostly slav.
    3) Istanbul(in reality from some lost village of Anatolian, typical complex of a villager who want to be considered as a citizen) = tukish+asiatic christian, know from your compatriots, as turkish sperm or baptised yogurt.
    A multi racial, a typical neogrrkkk.
    Last edited by Laberia; 04-29-2017 at 05:01 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Thanks for proving that you are a troll. Now you can continue with your propaganda, internet is full of every kind of scum and you feel better in the middle of scum, but the fact is that you lost the discussion with a single question.
    Thanks for proving you don't have an argument and that you got caught lying: your question was answered as everyone can see for themselves. Your imagination doesn't influence reality. You simply don't like the answer but instead of explaining what is wrong with my answer you run like a bitch because you know you don't have an argument. No one is fooled by your elementary tactics There was no discussion between us but rather me informing you of the facts with sources and you simply complaining as you always do when you're out matched.

Don't blame me for your failure. You chose 'muh ethnicity' over the facts. Unfortunately facts are not ethnically based.

Now run along and make another trolling thread about Greeks, Serbs, and everyone else. It's the height of hypocrisy that the guy with a long history of making trolling threads accuses me of trolling. Your entire existence at this forum is to show how upset you are towards other groups in the Balkans and trying to prove superiority over them.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Said this from a typical retard troll.....
    Funny how I'm a troll with my legitimate (Kissinger, for fuck's sake) sources but you say nothing when every other Albanian at this forum talks about raping and murdering their neighbors (we even have an example of one promoting murder in this thread). In my whole time at this forum I've seen only one Serb speak of butchering and raping Albanians. I can't recall any Greeks, Macedonians, etc. doing so. I can recall a number of Albanian posters gleefully talking about wanting to murder and rape other people. Not a word from you to them. I would have been embarrassed by their behavior if i was Albanian. I'd feel the need to correct their behavior openly. They're never given a talking to for their behavior because it's more important to stand together in an ethnic flame war then to stop and say... "oh, shit... that's fucked up. You're not making us look good with your psychotic talk. Think of it completely on an ethnic plane: you don't come across as victims when you talk that way.

Now are they trolling or are they reflecting back their true intentions towards others? And just as important can you say I'm lying about how common it is for Albanian posters to speak that way in contrast to other posters? Even Stefan_Dusan or whatever his user name was never spoke that way and he was a sociopath.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Funny how I'm a troll with my legitimate (Kissinger, for fuck's sake) sources but you say nothing when every other Albanian at this forum talks about raping and murdering their neighbors (we even have an example of one promoting murder in this thread). In my whole time at this forum I've seen only one Serb speak of butchering and raping Albanians. I can't recall any Greeks, Macedonians, etc. doing so. I can recall a number of Albanian posters gleefully talking about wanting to murder and rape other people. Not a word from you to them. I would have been embarrassed by their behavior if i was Albanian. I'd feel the need to correct their behavior openly. They're never given a talking to for their behavior because it's more important to stand together in an ethnic flame war then to stop and say... "oh, shit... that's fucked up. You're not making us look good with your psychotic talk. Think of it completely on an ethnic plane: you don't come across as victims when you talk that way.

Now are they trolling or are they reflecting back their true intentions towards others? And just as important can you say I'm lying about how common it is for Albanian posters to speak that way in contrast to other posters? Even Stefan_Dusan or whatever his user name was never spoke that way and he was a sociopath.
    One single question and you have been debunked as a troll. Probably is a new record for this forum full with trolls. Even a 15 years old kid could arrive at the second question. Such a shame.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information