Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Yes Turks abducted white kids it's why they were canon fodders on first line in Kosovo 1389 or Nicopolis 1392 asdasdfgjfgj Turks even multi-culti Ottomans respected blood line as the biggest taboo. Not one single adoption of a kid for become Emperor That's the difference between the Turkic nobility nation and the Hellenic mongrel melting pot with Semitic Syrian, Armenian and Albanian emperors. Open gate of Europa for Syrian Refugees! Syrians ruled as emperors the Eastern European civilisation!

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

see everyone is emperor Why dont they open gates of Europa for Syrian refugees? these Greeks after all they had Semitic Syrian emperors in their degenerated Byzantium.
    The region became Semitic after it was conquered by the Arabs. Until then it had large Greek populations. And the same goes for Asia Minor, where there has been a total replacement of the population by Indoiranomongoloid Turks who had their ethnogenesis in Eastern Turkey.

Much like the moors were expelled from Spain, and the population of Southern Spain was replaced by Spaniards who had their ethnogenesis in the North.

In the early days when the Roman Empire was vast, Emperors came from all over the Empire, as the Romans and Byzantines did not discriminate on race and also it was necessary in order for the empire to be more represantative of its people.

After the Byzantine lost the middle eastern and northern african provinces, the Empire became essentially a Greek Empire and after that most of the Emperors are of Greek extraction.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Yes Turks abducted white kids it's why they were canon fodders on first line in Kosovo 1389 or Nicopolis 1392 asdasdfgjfgj Turks even multi-culti Ottomans respected blood line as the biggest taboo. Not one single adoption of a kid for become Emperor That's the difference between the Turkic nobility nation and the Hellenic mongrel melting pot with Semitic Syrian, Armenian and Albanian emperors. Open gate of Europa for Syrian Refugees! Syrians ruled as emperors the Eastern European civilisation!
    christian , yazidi and apostates are more than welcome. you keep the muslims.
    not because i dislike muslims but because the others are clearly in greater danger and more easily to assimilate without causing troubles (wahabism)
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    The region became Semitic after it was conquered by the Arabs. Until then it had large Greek populations. And the same goes for Asia Minor, where there has been a total replacement of the population by Indoiranomongoloid Turks who had their ethnogenesis in Eastern Turkey.

Much like the moors were expelled from Spain, and the population of Southern Spain was replaced by Spaniards who had their ethnogenesis in the North.

In the early days when the Roman Empire was vast, Emperors came from all over the Empire, as the Romans and Byzantines did not discriminate on race and also it was necessary in order for the empire to be more represantative of its people.

After the Byzantine lost the middle eastern and northern african provinces, the Empire became essentially a Greek Empire and after that most of the Emperors are of Greek extraction.
    Not like that. Read again OP link. Semitic Christians were expelled by Arabs from Rashidun Caliphate and Byzantium took them and settle in own territory. Leo the Syrian was among refugee Semitic Christians and became emperor. Leo and his Syrian dynasty ruled Byzantium during 8th century.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    christian , yazidi and apostates are more than welcome. you keep the muslims.
    not because i dislike muslims but because the others are clearly in greater danger and more easily to assimilate without causing troubles (wahabism)
    Europa can also accept the Muslim brothers of Leo who ruled the eastern civilisation. European racism against Syrian Semitics/Arabs is so stupid when you read abit history and realize they even became emperors of Byzantium under 'Greek, fabricated identity which has no blood based explanation.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Europa can also accept the Muslim brothers of Leo who ruled the eastern civilisation. European racism against Syrian Semitics/Arabs is so stupid when you read abit history and realize they even became emperors of Byzantium under 'Greek, fabricated identity which has no blood based explanation.
    europeans can barely make the coexistence between muslims and christians peaceful and muslims are only a small minority! we cant take them anymore.

while the majority of turks are muslims , islam teaches muslims to be kind and help the "believers" ... so it s turks that should care for the majority of these refugees not us ... unless turks are a bunch of hypocrites.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Byzantium had no ethnicity. Greek mongrels talk about Seljuks and Ottomans but these Turks are beyond their reach in ethnic and blood awareness. With Turks everyone, all Sultans descend STRAIGHT from the first Khan or Bey who was Turkic origin ofc, with 'Greeks, you see everyone is emperor Why dont they open gates of Europa for Syrian refugees? these Greeks after all they had Semitic Syrian emperors in their degenerated Byzantium.
    they might descend "straight from " the original turkic population but their asian blood was too much diluted by the abuse and descendance of european and middle eastern sex slaves. look at their portraits. do the sultans look asian to you?

most of them look middle easterner , some look middle eastern + european , only the very early sultans show some mild asiatic influence. i bet the last sultans had less than 3% of asian blood lol

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who they had as wives or slaves was their problem. They will ask you who they marry or sleep? The lineage of the Turkoman guy (Osman son of Ertuğrul) was respected to the end and not one single foreign lineage or blood. Not one single kid adoption unlike Mongrel Byzantines.
    EUROPA, OPEN GATE FOR SYRIANS! Your European racism, especially South Euro is fake as you are a bunch of mongrels and there is no way to trace your lineage unlike us. Raine/Crazy you look like a Lebanese girl yourself why separate yourself from own relatives and OWD for Scandinavians? You descend from Semitic emperor Leo yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Turkish Nation doesn't exist, how can someone call himself a "a TURK" as a "NATION", Turks are Civilization (Mongols, Tartars, many Russians, Uyghurs etc..)

Modern "Turks" are Turkified Greeks who are predominantly muslims.

To understand that one must know the history and How Mongolian Empire worked.. so you can understand what happened to Anatolian Greeks (who were numerous)

I have no reason to lie, genetic research proves that .. but it's not in the interest of Elite to open such question publicly.

Of course there are pure Turks in Turkey.. but just a few.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Who they had as wives or slaves was their problem. They will ask you who they marry or sleep? The lineage of the Turkoman guy (Osman son of Ertuğrul) was respected to the end and not one single foreign lineage or blood. Not one single kid adoption unlike Mongrel Byzantines.
    EUROPA, OPEN GATE FOR SYRIANS! Your European racism, especially South Euro is fake as you are a bunch of mongrels and there is no way to trace your lineage unlike us. Raine/Crazy you look like a Lebanese girl yourself why separate yourself from own relatives and OWD for Scandinavians?
    the funny thing is that my phenotype is closer to that of an east asian than those ottoman turks despite most likely not having any east asian ancestry (unless prehistorical)
    a chinese member even said one east asian woman had a similar face shape to mine, it is probably just european influence , while your sultans have absolutely nothing in common with asians , not even the face shape ...

my apulian cousin look more asian (he is highly atypical i admit) than 90% of normal turks , let alone the sultans.

and how is the sexual abuse of slaves done by the ottoman pervs not of our concern? you called the byzanthine as degenerates but they werent the ones who abducted adolescent girls and used them for their dirty purposes.

furthermore as i said i have no problem with the endangered non-muslim minority , they can come . the muslims should be helped by their muslim brothers (turks included )

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information