Ancestry
    EURO
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 268

0 Not allowed!

What are your thoughts on the Labour Party, mates?

I think that guy, Jeremy Corbyn, has some interesting things in his mind for the country. Don't you think?

I only read about him on wikipedia and watched a video about his thoughts concerning university tuition, health care, retirement and so on.

I think I'm more on the left of the political spectrum (especially when it comes to economics) so maybe I would vote for him. But again, I do not know a lot about him or the Labour Party.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,637
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

From what I read about UK politics, the Conservative party in Britain is really more similar to the Democrats than the Republican party. In fact the Conservative party is probably further to the left than the Democrats. To find an equivalent to the Republican party, really you'd have to look towards a fringe party like UKIP. But they are down to 7% in the polls or something like that, and may not even get a single MP elected into parliament. And the Labour party, I don't think America has an equivalent, the closest thing would be Bernie Sanders.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2017 @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Yugoslav dipshit
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Atlantid, Cro-Mag
    Hero
    Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, gospodin Zdravko Mamić
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 641

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    What are your thoughts on the Labour Party, mates?
    Well, Jews hate him, so he must be doing something right.

Undercover recordings seen by Middle East Eye have revealed how an Israeli diplomat sought to establish organisations and youth groups to promote Israeli influence inside the opposition Labour party, in an effort to undermine Jeremy Corbyn's leadership.

In secret conversations filmed by an undercover reporter, an employee at the Israeli embassy in London, Shai Masot, described his plans to set up a youth wing of the Labour Friends of Israel (LFI) organisation and revealed that he had set up other such organisations in the past.

Masot described taking delegations of Labour members on trips to Israel and told Joan Ryan, the chair of LFI, that he had been approved £1m ($1.2m) to fund further visits.
    READ: Shai Masot, the Israeli Machiavelli caught in the act

He also said he had set up a group called “The City Friends of Israel” in collaboration with AIPAC, an influential pro-Israel lobbying organisation in the US.

Describing Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn as “crazy”, Masot said he had set up a youth-wing of the Conservative Friends of Israel in 2015 and wanted to do the same inside the Labour Party, but had been unsuccessful because of the “crisis” surrounding Corbyn's election as leader.

Masot also described Corbyn's supporters as "weirdos" and "extremists".

Corbyn is considered supportive of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which Masot elsewhere in the recordings said he had been tasked with discrediting and undermining.

The conversations were covertly filmed by an undercover Al Jazeera reporter posing as a pro-Israel Labour activist who gained Masot's trust and infiltrated his circle so effectively that he was himself tasked with the job of establishing Young Labour Friends of Israel.

In a subsequent conversation, Masot stressed that the organisation should remain independent, but reiterated that the Israeli embassy could help.

Asked whether he had set up other groups in the UK, he said: “Nothing I can share, but yeah.”

He then said: “Yeah, because there are things that, you know, happen, but it’s good to leave those organisations independent. But we help them, actually.”

The undercover reporter also caught pro-Israel Labour activists on film describing financial support that they had received from the Israeli embassy.

In one conversation filmed outside a London pub, Michael Rubin, the parliamentary officer for LFI and a former leader of Labour Students, said: “Shai spoke to me and said the Israeli embassy will be able to get a bit of money as well, which is good... he said he’s happy to sort of help fund a couple of events so it makes it easier, so I don’t think money should be a problem really.”

Rubin also said that he and Masot “work really closely together... but a lot of it is behind the scenes”.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/is...byn-1016879568

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

That was one of the least interesting elections for sure. I can't understand what so many Brits are thinking about when they aren't voting for something that can help their country in this age of decay and violence.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

0 Not allowed!

I like jeremy corbyn
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information