Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

2 Not allowed!

Default "American" Will never be a ethnicity because they dont share culture

People in Brazil share culture witch each others by regions and things but we dont have racial culture, prob only rural german people here do
    In US, Italians dont eat the same food, listen the same music or do things that is from african americans culture or anglos
    Mexicans also dont share culture with others but they are closer to blacks in guettos

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

9 Not allowed!

We do. And I don't know where you're getting that from. The food is the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-15-2018 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Native American
    Ethnicity
    Mesoamerican
    Ancestry
    Mesoamerica
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Margid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Colin Moriarty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 33

7 Not allowed!

We sorta kinda do.

My White friends eat Mexican, Italian, American, and Chinese food. As do I, and my Asian Friends, and my Indian Friends, and my African friends.

We all speak English. We all like Baseball, or Football. We like the concept of Democracy. We consider the "Founding Fathers" our Founding Fathers.

When I went to Denver, I felt completely at home. When I went to New Orleans, I felt completely at home. When I went to Hawaii, I felt completely at home.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    We do. And I don't know where you're getting that from. The food is the same.
    OTE]

No, you dont. You dont even know what italian americans eat, you prob thing pasta but theres a lot of thing of their culture. You as white woman or whatever you are, dont taco or dance hip hop everyday. Im mentioning little things but is larger, ive watched some reality shows and white americans and africans or black has a different culture in home.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Potentia View Post
    We sorta kinda do.

My White friends eat Mexican, Italian, American, and Chinese food. As do I, and my Asian Friends, and my Indian Friends, and my African friends.

We all speak English. We all like Baseball, or Football. We like the concept of Democracy. We consider the "Founding Fathers" our Founding Fathers.

When I went to Denver, I felt completely at home. When I went to New Orleans, I felt completely at home. When I went to Hawaii, I felt completely at home.
    Quinceañera for exemple is very important to mexicans but whites dont even know what it is lol its called culture

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

3 Not allowed!

its not that simple. Theres a mainstream culture that we all share its pretty much the national Cultural we share together. Already pointed out, food, sports, some music as well. But then some demographics have some music that they like more often. Whites like country music more than others. All kinds of demographics like blues music but usually its older generation ( this is more national culture since its shared now but before it was african American Culture mostly). Rap is more in the African American demographic on average but its shared by everyone and its part of mainstream culture. Than you have Rave, techno, Breakdance, Dubstep ect, these are more national things that everybody does. Du wop is also national type music, some oldies, Disco was shared by everybody and its Really an American thing before everyone else started doing it in asia and Europe. Funk was shared also but African Americans dominated the Funk scene.

foods that we all pretty much eat, shirlon steak, mashed potatoes, macaroni, roasted chicken, string beans, hamburgers, fries, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, Pizza, pancakes, waffles, french toast, omlettes, BLT ect. Examples of places are dennys diner, Applebees, Ihop, Chiptole Boston market, 5 guys, Dominos, Pizza hut Ect Various small restaurent american for american type foods.
    Then theres chinese food, Italian Resuaturents and most Americans Eat mexican food (although I don't like mexican food except for their Nachos)
    Sports we all pretty much play the same sports. Only exception is that maybe asians play ping pong more often and whites play tennis and golf more often. But all the other sports we play pretty much. Mexicans and whites are more involved with soccer while blacks/East Coast latinos dont play soccer really.

But everybody plays football. Most demographics play baseball also except maybe mexicans. Blacks, whites and eastcoast latinos play basketball. I don't think West coast mexicans are fond of basketball much neither though

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Everybody hates Chris" Shows clearly what african american culture is at home, not in streets lol
    They listen to jazz or hip hop everyday
    has their own accent and music taste, also arent catholics like Italians and many only eat pizza in italians restaurants, not in momma africa home

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    OTE]

No, you dont. You dont even know what italian americans eat, you prob thing pasta but theres a lot of thing of their culture..
    I live in an area heavily populated with italian americans and have known many personally for my entire life.I am very aware of their culture,including the fact they are americans above all else.
    You as white woman or whatever you are, dont taco or dance hip hop everyday.
    We have ate tacos many times at home and most americans know how to cook mexican dishes. hip hop dance is also popular among white girls.
    Im mentioning little things but is larger, ive watched some reality shows and white americans and africans or black has a different culture in home.
    Yes because that's a really great way to understand american culture

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

"Everybody hates Chris" Shows clearly what african american culture is at home, not in streets lol
    They listen to jazz or hip hop everyday
    has their own accent and music taste, also arent catholics like Italians and many only eat pizza in italians restaurants, not in momma africa home
    Everybody hates chris was about him in the 80s. Also a very different Time period. Even the Accents were different in the 80s but the accents in his show are not like how they were back then. You also have different regional accents. Whites in the south dont sound like whites in the north. Blacks in the north on normal Talk more proper then blacks in the south as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    its not that simple. Theres a mainstream culture that we all share its pretty much the national Cultural we share together. Already pointed out, food, sports, some music as well. But then some demographics have some music that they like more often. Whites like country music more than others. All kinds of demographics like blues music but usually its older generation ( this is more national culture since its shared now but before it was african American Culture mostly). Rap is more in the African American demographic on average but its shared by everyone and its part of mainstream culture. Than you have Rave, techno, Breakdance, Dubstep ect, these are more national things that everybody does. Du wop is also national type music, some oldies, Disco was shared by everybody and its Really an American thing before everyone else started doing it in asia and Europe. Funk was shared also but African Americans dominated the Funk scene.

foods that we all pretty much eat, shirlon steak, mashed potatoes, macaroni, roasted chicken, string beans, hamburgers, fries, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, Pizza, pancakes, waffles, french toast, omlettes, BLT ect. Examples of places are dennys diner, Applebees, Ihop, Chiptole Boston market, 5 guys, Dominos, Pizza hut Ect Various small restaurent american for american type foods.
    Then theres chinese food, Italian Resuaturents and most Americans Eat mexican food (although I don't like mexican food except for their Nachos)
    Sports we all pretty much play the same sports. Only exception is that maybe asians play ping pong more often and whites play tennis and golf more often. But all the other sports we play pretty much. Mexicans and whites are more involved with soccer while blacks/East Coast latinos dont play soccer really.

But everybody plays football. Most demographics play baseball also except maybe mexicans. Blacks, whites and eastcoast latinos play basketball. I don't think West coast mexicans are fond of basketball much neither though
    Blacks and latinos has their own traditions at home
    Puerto ricans do it a lot

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information