Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are TA Americans so worried about preserving Europe's "whiteness" ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

3 Not allowed!

Let me put it this way. America's always had a degree of so-called multiculturalism. We've had a 10-20% black minority for our entire history. So the increase in that multiculturalism (although I oppose it vehemently) is, at least, not entirely foreign. Europe, on the other hand, is the white homeland. We don't like to see you adopting this multicultural BS and letting any old body move in. It's contrary to all that's logical. But as I've said, they're your countries and your destinies.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    What did I just say? No one's meddling in their affairs, myself included.

As for East Europe, it's the last real bastion. But if West Europe folds, that puts the East in a precarious position, does it not? That's like laughing that anyone would be worried about tigers going extinct. I mean there's thousands left in India, right?
    I agree that an insane level of immigration is a very bad thing. But most of the times White Americans are just alarmists and insecure about their own 'Whiteness' and project their fears in Europe. USA has a very race based society where everyone all the times worry about being White or not. I know this kind of atmosphere because I was born in Brazil, a society where similar fears are expressed in other forms , in Brazil everyone is obsessed with White skin and light features (not necessarily with White 'traits') because they are recessive so if you have them the chance of you being mixed are more unlikely (not really as we know, but that's the way common people perceive things).

I think most of these New World based societies have a lot of insecurity and schizophrenia on issues of identity and race. It doesn't happen in Europe for what I have observed when I was living there.
    Last edited by JMack; 05-05-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

5 Not allowed!

Where do you get that from?

I never hear Americans moaning about Europes Whiteness...i do hear a lot of euros moaning about it tho with the countless 'am i white' threads.

The question that needs to be asked is: "why are you europeans so OBSESSED with everything American?"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Taciturnus View Post
    I agree that an insane level immigration is a very bad thing. But most of the times White Americans are just alarmists and insecure about their own 'Whiteness' and project their fears in Europe. USA has a very race based society where everyone all the times worry about being White or not. I know this kind of atmosphere because I was born in Brazil, a society similar fears expressed in other forms , in Brazil everyone is obsessed with White skin and light features (not necessarily with White 'traits') because they are recessive so if you have them the chance of you being mixed are more unlikely (not really as we know, but that's the way common people perceive things).

I think most of these New World based societies have a lot of insecurity and schizophrenia on issues of identity and race. It doesn't happen in Europe for what I have observed when I was living there.
    That makes sense, but at the same time, is our insecurity unwarranted? In the US, we have a government that has insidiously changed our racial makeup in the space of fifty years and a non-white near-majority cheering it on, along with their leftist advocates. Whites, who were over 80% of the population in 1960, are projected to be a minority in a few short years. Why does our "insecurity" place us in the same category with schizophrenics? This is reality.

Europeans are, frankly, a bit naive. If they don't see race, it's because they've been homogeneous societies for 1,000 years. And it's a bit jarring to see so many of them forgetting their 1500-year war with Islam.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

It's always funny to see many American members shocked and disgusted after watching a video on Arabs and Black districts in Paris. Yes, true, in some districts of Paris, you could really think you're in the middle of Bamako or Casablanca, with a sky-high density of immigrants. But...hey, you Americans have Chinatown in SF, nobody complains about that. You only complain about Dearborn, Mi. By the way, we also have a Chinatown in Paris (the 13th district).
    But travel across rural France, and you will almost have the feeling to be in Nebraska. You'll only meet aged white farmers.

For the rest, it's as Frater Taciturnus wrote. Some countries in Eastern Europe barely have an immigrant population. Who would like to move to poor and frozen Estonia when you can live and work in London, Paris or Barcelona? It's the same in America. Some U.S. states like North Dakota (Estonia's equivalent in America) are full of white people (with a significant native minority).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    It's always funny to see many American members shocked and disgusted after watching a video on Arabs and Black districts in Paris. Yes, true, in some districts of Paris, you could really think you're in the middle of Bamako or Casablanca, with a sky-high density of immigrants. But...hey, you Americans have Chinatown in SF, nobody complains about that. You only complain about Dearborn, Mi. By the way, we also have a Chinatown in Paris (the 13th district).
    But travel across rural France, and you will almost have the feeling to be in Nebraska. You'll only meet aged white farmers.

For the rest, it's as Frater Taciturnus wrote. Some countries in Eastern Europe barely have an immigrant population. Who would like to move to poor and frozen Estonia when you can live and work in London, Paris or Barcelona? It's the same in America. Some U.S. states like North Dakota (Estonia's equivalent in America) are full of white people (with a significant native minority).
    As if Chinese are remotely similar to Arabs and Sub-Saharan Africans. And it's interesting that you draw all these parallels between Europe and the US to convince us to worry about ourselves instead of you, and then you say there's no reason to worry about Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

TA Americans live with the confusion that they in some way belong to Europe.

You dont.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,500
    Given: 36,948

5 Not allowed!

Very simple: because they want the survival of their own kind.

In my own case, am not full European, but I want the survival of the people who most of my ancestry comes from.

And it goes both ways: I also want the preservation of the remaining Amerindians in the American continent, including the remaining Venezuelan Amerindian tribes (because of my Amerindian side).
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

1 Not allowed!

well, technically that immigration wave in yorup is good for muricans and I can explain it using my IQ 60 in a very simple way.

If an immigrant is living in Yorup, he is automatically not living in Muricah

If Yurop close their borders, where do you think these immigrants will move? Panama? Bolivia? Huezil? Venezuela?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post

We're not "shocked and disgusted" because arabs and blacks have the audacity to exist in Paris, but because there seems to be no semblance of law and order in some areas. As evidenced by the terrorist attacks which now occur on a regular basis.
    Shit like that won't fly here. American police are polite and professional but they do NOT fuck around.

Btw, if you ever come to the States again, hmu. I'd more than love to give you a tour of the region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    TA Americans live with the confusion that they in some way belong to Europe.

You dont.
    We don't belong and we don't want to.We forged our own identity and history long ago. Aside from some people of recent immigrant origin,most of us feel no real connection to Europe outside Mother England and other anglo countries in the New World. As someone that has lived here my entire life and talked to many rural Americans, I've never heard them go on about Europe in any way that denotes attachment. We consider it to be a strange and foreign place. One we don't really understand and don't particularly care to.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information