Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Is Western Civilisation Synonymous With White Civilisation?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Russian civilization is so much more than Orthodoxity. Their civilization is Slavic first and foremost, and are as European as any Western European.
    I agree

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Taciturnus View Post
    Aleksandr Dugin (and most Russian theorists who are not liberal cucks) disagree with you.
    as i said before it is because the idea of west can change depend of contest and era .example : the comunist russia was not west in a geopolitic contest while culturally (art leterature etc ) Russia is certainly part of west .
    All depend of contest and historic era , Russia has peculiar caratheristic you cannot find in other western countries because it has his strong "personality " in the same time russia has other clearly evident wester identity elements, the influence of russia to western world is strong as the wester influence to russia .
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 05-09-2017 at 11:03 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes. But I never said Islam is Western, LOL.

But now that you said it, I think it can be, depending on the point of view.

Islam shares a lot of characteristics with Christianity and Judaism and many times people refer to the Abrahamic faiths as 'Western' religions.
    For someone who follow Indian or Far Eastern Religions Islamic society and culture certainly looks more western than eastern. These definitions can always change according to the context.

And Russia is not culturally Western according to a lot of Russian theorists (e.g. Dugin, probably the most famous today).
    i didn't say Islam and Christianity are totally different , i didn't said neither islam " civilization " is totally alien to western culture , i said islam is against western culture , islam is the anti current wester culture .
    Islam element of " to be against " is a important element of islamic identity !
    Islam need an enemy , islam is not well unificated , islam use the element of "being against" for call to its' own unity .Islam did it since his early begin ! Muahamed used this psycologic trap ! we can say everything about him but sure not that he was stupid !
    Islam has a key of his essence in the rifiute of acceptance ! there are two options : change others or destroy them . in meantime put distance using the feeling of not acceptance and work for to maintain alive this feeling among muslims !

Buddhism is much more different to christianity than islam , still it don' t mean Buddhism is against Christianity or western culture .while islam is !
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 05-09-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Last Online
    02-11-2018 @ 01:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

Yes of course. The White man's extraordinary traits are what has made the West the primary force in world history.
    Its not the dirt that matters, it's the people who inhabit it.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-18-2017 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

1- Dude, the Prophet was the quintecessence of the superior Nordic conqueror. He was probably more than 200cm tall, light eyed and very Nordid in facial features.
    2- There's a lot of different opinions in Islam. The Albanian madrassa that I belong allow the representation.
    3- If any mod request, i will remove the signature. You have no power to contest a fighter of Allah here. We are dominating this forum the same way we are dominating Europe. Accept it now before it's too late.
    There is a reason Islam forbids the representations of Muhammad (may piss be upon him), and that reason is the subconscious archetypes he evoques in his followers, let me explain: a recent study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology has demonstrated that people can find out if someone is homosexual by looking at his face, because fags have a peculiar set of womanly expressions that get ingrained in their face through repetition and time. "Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised-looking and predatory. Eyebrows are usually arched higher than that of straight men, and eyebrow hair is manicured. There is often a slightly tan and/or leathery look to the skin, especially among older gay men. "
    That depiction of Muhammad (may piss be upon him) is the definition of gay face, those eyes, those eyebrows, those lips, the leathery look, the trimming on his beard, the finger up to fiddle kiddies... Just remove it and do yourself a favour, he looks nothing like a nordic conqueror.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amor Vincit Omnia View Post
    Only islam has a longer and deeper tradition about slavery than western , nice try anyway !
    Oh, thank you, captain Obvious. So what? Does it somehow negates the facts about slavery in Antique world?

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amor Vincit Omnia View Post
    Islamic: Originating on the Arabian Peninsula, spread across North Africa, Iberian Peninsula and Central Asia. Arab, Turkic, Persian and Malay are among the many distinct subdivisions within Islam.
    That classification is wrong. Persia has been a separate civilization for most of its history. Even today it has way too much influence from its Zoroastrian past to be bunched with the rest of Islamic world. It should be placed between Islam and Hindu.

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    And WHY do you live in a country with an Anglo-Saxon culture. Return to your backward village from where you came from.

Can any modern culture really be called Anglo-Saxon culture? How much do we really have in common with them? What is modern Anglo Saxon culture? The British like the Romans once, absorbed different cultures and also appropriated those cultures, incorporating their laws and customs etcetera. The English language itself today is comprised of many components. Not even a lot of our cuisine here can be defined as Anglo-Saxon as they originate from a multitude of places. When you say Anglo Saxon I assume you mean the Anglosphere nations. We're a patchwork culture brah. Most western countries are today. Especially in the new world.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Last Online
    05-06-2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 196

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Is Western Civilisation Synonymous With White Civilisation?

Please discuss
    Not exactly. Western civilization grew out from western provinces of Roman empire and another Celtic lands. So many "white" European tribes in northern, central and eastern Europe were not part of it initially, just like eastern Mediterranean civilization. But later western civilization was spreaded to the east, north and south with Christianization, Crusades, colonial expansion and recent wars (18-20 centuries) absorbing and transforming another cultures including "non white". So on the one hand: West and "white" are not synonyms niether today nor in the past. On the other: "white" civilization is homeland and main part of the West and without "whities" this conception doesn't make sense
    Last edited by Fantomas; 05-09-2017 at 09:11 AM.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Oh, thank you, captain Obvious. So what? Does it somehow negates the facts about slavery in Antique world?
    we are speaking about western civilization not just about antique world
    and the slavery card is a well know anti white western card ...

infact you wrote down about greeks and romans because they were the begin of western idea and accused them to pratic slavery . they pratic slavery of course ( where i said you wrote down something wrong ? where i said that is false ? ) ...i just add they were not the only one not the more affectionate to this pratic and i don't see nothing wrong to add that particular ...in opposite I find it very informative and complete your post :-p :-p

Native americans had slaves , africans had slavers , however the "slavery most affetionate award" go to islam .
    in islam slavery was present even in recent time ...Yemen , Saudy , Mauritania ....but i can understand them ...it is so hard abandon habit you love so much :-)):-))
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 05-09-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information