Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTopologist View Post
    when white countries go to shit they blame the jews.
    nothing new here.
    Where exactly is Greece blaming the Jews for going to shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross.Beaumont View Post
    Well I am neutral towards Jews but why blame a more succesful and intelligent group of people for their bankrupt undeveloped 2nd world country ?
    Does this answer your question?

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,034
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I support the Golden Dawn, so yeah.
    Is Golden Dawn still gaining support with Greeks? It's been a while since I've watched any videos about them.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,919
    Given: 4,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    Is Golden Dawn still gaining support with Greeks? It's been a while since I've watched any videos about them.
    They will never be in govt but will be a voice to be heard in Greek parliament and be a pain in everyone's ass.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,034
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They will never be in govt but will be a voice to be heard in Greek parliament and be a pain in everyone's ass.
    That's what they said about Donald Trump, lol

I see you are not a fan of them. I'm not Greek, so I don't have much of an opinion of them. But they do seem to be for the Greek people and a Greek Greece. I don't see how that could be bad.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,919
    Given: 4,818

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    That's what they said about Donald Trump, lol

I see you are not a fan of them. I'm not Greek, so I don't have much of an opinion of them. But they do seem to be for the Greek people and a Greek Greece. I don't see how that could be bad.
    On the contrary I am very positive on Golden Dawn - but there is a new party surfacing called New Right - which is more for the mainstream nationalist right wingers. Golden Dawn is even too radical for National Front in France whom Le Pen does not want to associate with and this exactly the reason I find them positive due their radicalness.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    On the contrary I am very positive on Golden Dawn - but there is a new party surfacing called New Right - which is more for the mainstream nationalist right wingers. Golden Dawn is even too radical for National Front in France whom Le Pen does not want to associate with and this exactly the reason I find them positive due their radicalness.
    If you're not radical right, then eventually you end up as a corrupt centre-right party.
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Anti-Semitism in Greece today

Mar 03, 2017

Looking into the phenomenon of anti-Semitism in 21st century Greece, this report concludes that "after Auschwitz" anti-Semitism is not eradicated in Greece nor in the rest of Europe, but, on the contrary, it is on the rise as recent surveys indicate.

Perhaps not as manifest nor as openly asserting itself anymore with pseudoscientific, racist, anti-Semitic attitudes and prejudice: It is expressed however, either as an emotion or as a cover, as a stereotype or as distrust, or even with violence.

The current research looks into the causes and expression of anti-Semitism in Greece, proposing measures and policies effectively dealing with the phenomenon, based on the assumption that the Holocaust was an unprecedented crime against humanity that cannot be time-barred. The researchers Giorgos Antoniou, Spyros Kosmidis, Elias Dinas and Leon Saltiel confirm in their work earlier studies, registering anti-Semitism in Greece as high and indeed as the highest percentage in the European continent (about 70%). Measuring anti-Semitic attitudes in Greek society and their correlation with factors such as gender, age, political opinion, education, church affiliation but also trust, cosmopolitanism, belief in conspiracy theories and victimization, this research puts forward proposals both for the government and the Greek society as a whole.

The struggle against anti-Semitism and racism is nowadays as well a fight based on principles for the protection of basic human rights: An open, inclusive, cosmopolitan society of solidarity is imperative today; a society willing to recognize the right of every man and woman to be treated with dignity, accepting their diverse backgrounds. It is only in this way that we may ensure that crimes of the magnitude of the Holocaust will never, ever happen again.

https://gr.boell.org/en/2017/03/03/a...m-greece-today
    What is your background?
    Turkish?
    In case you are really Turkish you have little until nothing to do with Semites.
    If you are Anatolian Turk you are probably more close to Armenians,Caucasians and perhabs even Greeks.
    In case you have real Turkic roots you have even less relation to Semites.

The only people in Turkey which have semitic backgrounds are ethnic Chaldeans,Assyrians in Eastern Turkey and ethnic Arabs.
    The semitic Suroyo people in Turkey are Christian and face there alot of repression and attacks from different extremists.

I don't deny that Anti-Semitism does exists today and is a problem,but it is a special case of a general problem.

Someone can be Anti-Russian,Anti-Greek,Anti-German,Anti-Black or Anti-Roma,whatever..it is still the same problem

By the way i think Blacks "exspecially Africans" and Romas"Gypsies" face today the most defamation from everyone else
    from Europeans,but also Arabs and even Indians.

Even in India there exists racism against Blacks https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-02-...-can-be-deadly

Not worth to mention also Israel http://www.newsweek.com/2016/10/07/w...ty-502697.html

Whatever some contemporary greeks do or say,mentioning Auschwitz in context with Greece is defaming and insulting the country
    and its history.Not to say racist against greeks!

Auschwitz is exclusively part of the german history and has nothing to do with the greeks.!

The orthodox church helped saving alot of greek jews from the Nazis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damaskinos_of_Athens

Quote from this link
    "The churches under his jurisdiction were also ordered quietly by Damaskinos to distribute Christian baptismal certificates to Jews fleeing the
    Nazis, thus saving thousands of Romaniote Jews in and around Athens.
    For his actions in saving Greek Jews during the Holocaust, he was named among the Righteous Among the Nations by Yad Vashem."

Greeks themselves where victims of the Nazi Regime, the country was robbed by the Nazis,
    thousands of civilians where killed.

Most greeks including conservative groups like Zerva's Regiment resisted the Nazi invadors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_Zervas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distomo_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete

Turks didn't suffer from Nazi occupation nor did they fight against the Nazis in
    WW2
    On the other hand they didn't support or actively collaborate with them either,,..to be fair.

Turkish crimes against ethnic Greeks and Armenians in Asia Minor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talaat_Pasha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna

Noone today is responsible for their past.

People,Greeks and Non-Greeks alike, should learn from their history and not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
    They should learn to respect other people and take responsibility for their actions,including what the say about others and what their general attitude is,instead of accusing and looking for black sheeps based on half-knowledge without knowing what the actual conditions,reasons
    are.
    In this way they will help decreasing these problems in the future and advance in life.
    Last edited by Tauromachos; 06-18-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information