PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Facts on psychopathy (criminology) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Facts on psychopathy (criminology)

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

I watched an interesting documentary about psychopaths amongst us in society, with some bloodthirsty and war-mongering politicians, top business executives and leaders, bankers, and some boxing champions amongst the list of emotionless and narcissistic psychopaths according to experts. They tend to make great leaders and successful bosses with a lot of driving energy in top companies. They can be useful as they won't get emotional when they're hiring and firing people who work for them.

Not all psychopaths are dangerous serial killers and they can even use their disorder to their advantage to enhance their leadership or business skills.

I guess the reason why they're stereotyped with serial killers like Ted Bundy is because that's the only time most people tend to hear about psychopaths in the media is when they've done something shocking. They're not realising that psychopaths can look like and appear as normal people and they live amongst us in everyday life without necessarily being someone who just murders random people who've done nothing to them with no feelings of guilt. (Just like there's plenty of manic depressives (bipolars) and schizophrenics in society who hear voices in their head who aren't all dangerous. There's many people with bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia, who have high intelligence and a lot of creative skills.)

Experts often debate if it's nature or nurture that creates and produces a psychopath... or a combination of both and being born as a psychopath along with their childhood experiences/upbringing.

I wouldn't like to get into an argument with a psychopath. (Well, anyone can be lethal when provoked enough without being psychopathic... but psychos may have a shorter fuse and would think nothing of their actions.) They don't feel regret or remorse or guilt. They tend to thrive on being flattered and showered with complements as they're so narcissistic and it boosts their ego.

A relative balance of narcissism is normal in humans for a healthy ego: too little self-love and someone will have low self-esteem. Too much... well, look at Stears for an example of someone who excessively idolises themself.

Richard Kuklinski was emotionally as cold as ice and was probably a heartless psychopath (although I'm not sure if he is or not as he showed emotions around his family and he doesn't have the charm of a psychopath like Ted Bundy had,) but he killed over 200 men during a 30 year span when he was frequently hired to murder men who owed money as a contract killer and hitman. He would plan his methods and it was premeditated murder. It's not like the men he killed had caused him to hate them, or had personally done something to harm him or his family and deserved to die in an act of revenge and justice. His motive was money and greed.

If he felt guilty about his crimes, then he wouldn't have been able to function and continue doing his job of executing people. Although some people hide their feelings, he doesn't show any emotions and hardly shows any remorse whilst casually and sometimes gleefully talking about killing so many people with cyanide, shooting people dead, strangling people up close and personal, etc, and receiving very large sums of money for it. He calmly discusses the methods and tactics he used to kill people, as if he's discussing killing and murdering a living colony of insects, or murdering a fly.

An infamous psychopath is Ted Bundy. He even confidantly stood in court and represented himself as his own lawyer due to his law qualifications and massive ego, and absolutely relished in all the attention given to him by the media and his female fans and admirers. They just couldn't believe that someone as charming and 'nice' as Ted Bundy appeared to be in the courtroom was capable of being a dangerous serial killer.

Acting as his own defence lawyer, he tried to intimidate a witness on the stand by questioning her in the courtroom, and he asked her to look around in court and point to the man who attacked her and tried to kill her ... and she pointed her finger directly at him and said 'you.' He wanted her to recite all the details of her ordeal to him, as he was loving the media attention and the feeling of power.

He was articulate and well-educated, dressed in smart suits, charmed the females he killed like a spider luring a fly into its web and trap, pretended to fall over and be injured while he walked past a female, deliberately dropped his papers and books on the ground, pretended to be lost and in need of directions, etc, so a naive college student walking by herself in a quiet location would be manipulated and would stop and try to help him, before he would suddenly grab her and knock her out with an iron bar on the head, and beat his victims to death in an emotionless frenzy.

Then he'd calmly enjoy his dinner with no remorse or feelings of guilt, no conscience, and he would continue with his law studies and impress people around him, before secretly and deviously killing loads more females after breaking into their rooms. He wasn't insane because he knew what he was doing.

In his final interview just hours before his execution was scheduled, he was so narcissistic and thought he was omnipotent and so important. He thought he'd get a longer stay on Death Row and he didn't believe he would ever die by frying in an electric chair.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 05-09-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

2 Not allowed!
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

I did the test twice and got 16 and 20. No indication whatsoever of sociopath tendencies

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    I did the test twice and got 16 and 20. No indication whatsoever of sociopath tendencies
    the only things i have in common with them is that i am impulsive , cant think about the future , lie , get easily bored and need some thrill in my life (which mean risking to die lol )
    but i do still have morals

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

3 Not allowed!

You're just a psychiatric patient who has picked up a good dose of cynicism from your experiences. However, your heart is still at the right place and you're a good person with compassion when it is due.

Just my guess. It's what I observed from people I used to know in similar situations.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

2 Not allowed!

Psycopaths and narcissists are nasty people, go ahead and get involved with one if you think they are cool
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    Psycopaths and narcissists are nasty people, go ahead and get involved with one if you think they are cool
    a psychopath gave me a steam game

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

0 Not allowed!

a psychopath gave me a steam game
    You should trust him, absolutely.
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information