Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Little cuck Gujarati worshiping the most Alpha men of India again, Punjabi's but "alpha" men of India is a low statement since Punjabis/Jatts were destroyed in war by Ancient Greeks, Islamic Caliphate Invaders and the British Empire.
    Ancient Macedonians were probably Illyro-Thracians or a subgroup of Illyrians that during the time of Philip I I ( who stopped an Illyrian invasion of Macedonia by King Bardhyl) the hellenic language ad language of administration. ( like turkic tribes did with persian language).

Modern Greece was invented by western powers dominated by the Jewish elite. It was created on the back of albanians and vlachs. In times when Athens was just an albanians village by also adopting a shorter version of albanian Fustanella as nation dress of neo Greeks.

Albanians were the most dominant people in what is today modern Greece from the 13th center till the 19th one.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,899

0 Not allowed!

At the end of the day all that really matters is how majestic your facial hair is.

YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasa View Post
    What about non-whites
    I thought the same chads are white
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Mask View Post
    Ancient Macedonians were probably Illyro-Thracians or a subgroup of Illyrians that during the time of Philip I I ( who stopped an Illyrian invasion of Macedonia by King Bardhyl) the hellenic language ad language of administration. ( like turkic tribes did with persian language).

Modern Greece was invented by western powers dominated by the Jewish elite. It was created on the back of albanians and vlachs. In times when Athens was just an albanians village by also adopting a shorter version of albanian Fustanella as nation dress of neo Greeks.

Albanians were the most dominant people in what is today modern Greece from the 13th center till the 19th one.

Ok, proof? Seems like a bunch of delusional nonsense because you are a simple minded man blinded by ethnic/national pride instead of looking at facts. Illyrians never founded Greece or Macedonia, Macedonians were the same people as tthe Greeks, they were just Nothern Greeks. They are under the same language family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancien...onian_language

Herodianus writes that "Illyrians are tall and strong always ready for a fight and to face danger but slow witted".

Illyrians were the most primitive people in the region in terms of civilization development, of course this was before the slav scum invasion and settlement of the Balkens butt they never penetrated into Greece.

I also don't believe the Jew Conspiracy non-sense, when the most powerful "Jews" on earth are historically proven to be agents of the vatican. There are claims Jew's infiltrated the Vatican but the fact is, elitist jew's were originally granted power in Europe long ago, any group granted power serves higher masters, those at the top of the Globalist New World Order heirarchy are most likely non-Jewish and they are most likely non-Jewish and made up of small councils where the most powerful men on earth sit on like the Black Pope and other unknowns. The Vatican is known to have secret libraries with a lot of knowledge kept from the masses.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information