Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,185
    Given: 16,906

1 Not allowed!

You're obsessed with the only calculator you could find that gave me a North-African component, which is not 8% by the way but I'm sure it is ever increasing every time you open a thread out of butt hurtness. It is also funny that "it's recent ancestry, not ancient" Northen African component among Iberians even though you don't back it up with any reliable source on why you claim that. Specifically talking about SSA average, mine is 0,43% on Gedmatch calculators. I am sure that comes down as an huge disappointment to you.

Is it not weird that my "recent" North-African admixture doesn't even show up on 23andme? I mean, not even 0.1% MENA? I thought I was at least 25% Moroccan according to your borderline retarded theories.

All calculators I have run cluster me with European populations, unlike yours which doesn't cluster with a single European pop on your top 20 matches. Your highest component which is West Asian puts you next to Caucasus-Arabs and thereafter with Afghans, Iranians and Kurds. You're not genetically European no matter how much you try to project your inferiority complexes on others. Culturally you're even less of a being due to the fact you're a Muslim, so genetics wouldn't save you anyway.

By the way you scored 8% Indian (Gypsy), according to your theory you have to amplify it by 4. Congratulations, you're at least 32% Gypsy, adding it to your other Mongolian and mountain Arabs components.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbolat View Post
    Nope, even if we exclude Canary Islanders the average is ~5%.

MDLP K23b
    Spanish_Andalucia_IBS 5.62
    Spanish_Aragon_IBS 4.47
    Spanish_Baleares_IBS 3.58
    Spanish_Cantabria_IBS 4.20
    Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha_IBS 4.59
    Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS 7.66
    Spanish_Cataluna_IBS 4.31
    Spanish_Extremadura_IBS 6.44
    Spanish_Galicia_IBS 5.82
    Spanish_Murcia_IBS 6.43
    Spanish_Pais_Vasco_IBS 1.29
    Spanish_Valencia_IBS 4.86

Spanish average (excluding Canary Islanders) ~5%

Portuguese 9.11%

French 1.70%
    Basque_Spanish 0.40%
    Basque_French 0.16%
    Yeah, cca 5%. Is that relevant anyway ? The Pyreenes just like the Alps are nautral barrier, although some Iberians overlap decently with SW French. Only thing that I find odd is Portugese score, I'm pretty sure it's too high, and there is only one Portugese average in the spreadsheet. Probably if there were regions of Portugal like with Spain it would look quite different, IMO.

Caucasus/West Asian component is much less Natufian than EEF/ENF (aka Mediterrenean component) is, and Iberians and South Europeans in general have shitload of this Neolithic component. EEF/ENF is basically basal Eurasian with some WHG and very closer to Basal Eurasian and SW Asian component than Caucasus/West Asian is, you know it.
    Neolithic component peaks in purest Southern Europeans Basques and Sardinians, not outside of Europe (Basque=51,83 % neolithic admix in K16, Sardianians =57.13 % ).
    While the purest Arabs like the Bedouins score 3 times more Cuacasian than neolithic admixture ( they score 6.75% neolithic vs 23,24 % Caucasian).
    Gulf Arabs Saudis score 34.72% Caucasian and 8,33% neolithic.

So it's easy to conclude that Caucasian component has quite a stronger presence in the middle east than neolithic does, which means it has lot to do with Basal Eurasian.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

But this is a collector thread, there are gold nuggets in the comments. Very funny.
    Flag Counter

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

PS Portugese North African score (with only one national average) is 6.20, not 9.11 % like you said.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

1 Not allowed!

Very interesting facts.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2017 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Karachay
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    You're obsessed with the only calculator you could find that gave me a North-African component, which is not 8% by the way but I'm sure it is ever increasing every time you open a thread out of butt hurtness. It is also funny that "it's recent ancestry, not ancient" Northen African component among Iberians even though you don't back it up with any reliable source on why you claim that. Specifically talking about SSA average, mine is 0,43% on Gedmatch calculators. I am sure that comes down as an huge disappointment to you.

Is it not weird that my "recent" North-African admixture doesn't even show up on 23andme? I mean, not even 0.1% MENA? I thought I was at least 25% Moroccan according to your borderline retarded theories.
    I'm not obsessed with that calculator LOL, that's one of the few components that contains North African component instead of lumping North African to broadly "Mediterrenean" component.

I've already explained your 23andme results, 23andme uses Iberians as a reference for "European" so of course you will score close to 100% European, and your 0.43% SSA admixture on 23andme indicates that you have 0.43% more SSA admixed than average Iberian. I can't believe I'm still explaining this shit.

What you call "mountain arab" component (Caucasus) is more far to SW Asian component than your Mediterrenean/EEF component is, which makes up near half of your DNA. "Caucausus" is a branch of Ancient North Eurasian related components.

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Yeah, cca 5%. Is that relevant anyway ? The Pyreenes just like the Alps are nautral barrier, although some Iberians overlap decently with SW French. Only thing that I find odd is Portugese score, I'm pretty sure it's too high, and there is only one Portugese average in the spreadsheet. Probably if there were regions of Portugal like with Spain it would look quite different, IMO.
    Well Portuguese is not as heterogeneous as Spain IMO, that's Portuguese average anyway.

The Pyreenes were indeed natural barrier, that's why south of this mountain range has more North African admixture.

Neolithic component peaks in purest Southern Europeans Basques and Sardinians, not outside of Europe (Basque=51,83 % neolithic admix in K16, Sardianians =57.13 % ).
    While the purest Arabs like the Bedouins score 3 times more Cuacasian than neolithic admixture ( they score 6.75% neolithic vs 23,24 % Caucasian).
    Gulf Arabs Saudis score 34.72% Caucasian and 8,33% neolithic.
    I don't know where you get these numbers but Neolithic component originated in Levant and migrated to Europe during the Neolithic expansion, it is still strong in South Europe and Levant. Caucasus Hunter Gatherer (CHG) spread into Arabia during the Bronze Age (that's where haplogroup J in Arabia come from) and haplogroup J became dominant via founder effect.

From Eurasia k9 ASI calculator

Saudi
    SW Asian 65.30
    Early_Neolithic_Farmers 15.01
    Caucasus Hunter Gatherers 13.68

They only have 13% CHG

So it's easy to conclude that Caucasian component has quite a stronger presence in the middle east than neolithic does, which means it has lot to do with Basal Eurasian.

No it is not stronger, besides it spread into Arabia from North/East during the Bronze Age not the other way around whereas Neolithic component directly migrated from Levant/Near East to Europe. Neolithic component is also closer to Basal Eurasian than CHG is.

PS Portugese North African score (with only one national average) is 6.20, not 9.11 % like you said.
    That was from MDLP K23b, you can check the spreadsheet, Portuguese have 9.11% on MDLP k23b.

MDLP K23b
    North African admixture

Portuguese 9.11%
    Basque_Spanish 0.40%
    Basque_French 0.16%

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

All calculators I have run cluster me with European populations, unlike yours which doesn't cluster with a single European pop on your top 20 matches. Your highest component which is West Asian puts you next to Caucasus-Arabs and thereafter with Afghans, Iranians and Kurds. You're not genetically European no matter how much you try to project your inferiority complexes on others. Culturally you're even less of a being due to the fact you're a Muslim, so genetics wouldn't save you anyway.
    It is funny seeing such mongrel results
    It is difficult to be so thousand-milks... this thing is 5% European

MDLP K16
    Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 Caucasian 49.70
    2 Steppe 16.54
    3 Neolithic 8.18
    4 Indian 7.11
    5 Siberian 5.62
    6 NorthEastEuropean 5.20
    7 SouthEastAsian 3.21
    8 NearEast 2.63
    9 Amerindian 1.24

By the way you scored 8% Indian (Gypsy), according to your theory you have to amplify it by 4. Congratulations, you're at least 32% Gypsy, adding it to your other Mongolian and mountain Arabs components.
    This is exactly what I thought when I saw his mongrel results. From now on I will call this mongrel 32%Gypsy. And deservedly

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

You first need to scale Moroccans' score up by 20% to remove the SSA, then divide what Iberians score by that amount.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Using Dodecad K12b, as an example, my cousin from Palermo province, Sicily scores 5.44% North African. Moroccans score 44%. The SSA in that calculator is 14%. This would make Moroccans originally 50% North African, not 44% (remove the SSA) and then this makes the cousin 10.88% or so actually North African.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

those sample pics of spaniards are a small minority of Iberians that look that way, they'r European

The moors were kicked out, with very few staying and obviously mixing

iv been to spain and they just look White European

even the canaries

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information