Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Islam, unfortunately has many sects .. because muslim empire that used to destroy them no longer exist. It's a shame really but many muslims are bad example of Islam(ISIS and others).. and I am powerless to defend it myself. But at least you should know that everything you see isn't a representation of something but deviation.
    Arab real estate investments are going to fizzle out like prior Turkish and Malaysian ones, just look at Bosmal today. It was goddamned nationalized and resold to the local elite at a fraction of it's original cost. We watched this same story happen too many times that I am honestly surprised that most people don't want to admit knowing how will it end.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2017 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Karachay
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 127

3 Not allowed!

Well, Arabs also "buy" women from Turkey and the Balkans. The mosques built and financed by Gulf Arabs in Bosnia and Albania play a key role in recruiting ISIS terrorists. Wherever they build a Salafi/Wahhabi mosque they start turning local population into ISIS symphatizers.

It is true that they are trying to Arabize the entire Islamic World and they are good at it to be honest.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/948111/saudi-arabia
    Bad news for guys dreaming of taking Bosnian 2nd wife

JEDDAH: Bosnian authorities have stipulated that Saudi citizens wishing to travel to Bosnia Herzegovina must obtain entry visas, whether their visit is commercial, personal or touristic and that its laws prohibit married Saudis from marrying a Bosnian woman.
    The country has emerged as a new travel destination for Saudis.
    The Saudi Embassy in Bosnia Herzegovina has published on its website a number of conditions for its nationals to travel to Bosnia which include obtaining an entry visa from the Bosnian Embassy in Riyadh. The embassy stressed that Bosnian law doesn’t allow the marriage of a Saudi man to a Bosnian woman, unless he has proof that he isn’t married.
    Bosnian authorities have clarified that a Saudi traveler to Bosnia should receive a commercial invitation from a Bosnian company or establishment; a personal invitation from a Bosnian citizen or a tourist visa with a confirmed booking in one of the hotels. Saudis with diplomatic or special passports are exempt from these conditions.

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbolat View Post
    Well, Arabs also "buy" women from Turkey and the Balkans. The mosques built and financed by Gulf Arabs in Bosnia and Albania play a key role in recruiting ISIS terrorists. Wherever they build a Salafi/Wahhabi mosque they began turning local population into ISIS symphatizers.

It is true that they are trying to Arabize the entire Islamic World and they are good at it to be honest.

JEDDAH: Bosnian authorities have stipulated that Saudi citizens wishing to travel to Bosnia Herzegovina must obtain entry visas, whether their visit is commercial, personal or touristic and that its laws prohibit married Saudis from marrying a Bosnian woman.
    The Saudi Embassy in Bosnia Herzegovina has published on its website a number of conditions for its nationals to travel to Bosnia which include obtaining an entry visa from the Bosnian Embassy in Riyadh. The embassy stressed that Bosnian law doesn’t allow the marriage of a Saudi man to a Bosnian woman, unless he has proof that he isn’t married.
    Bosnian authorities have clarified that a Saudi traveler to Bosnia should receive a commercial invitation from a Bosnian company or establishment; a personal invitation from a Bosnian citizen or a tourist visa with a confirmed booking in one of the hotels. Saudis with diplomatic or special passports are exempt from these conditions.
    Let's call it what it is, halal prostitution which is outlawed by our native Islamic Community.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2017 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Karachay
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    Let's call it what it is, halal prostitution which is outlawed by our native Islamic Community.
    That's not an absolute solution though, they will always find a way to marry your women, money can buy everything.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

2 Not allowed!

It's mainly a Western propaganda so they can justify their hate against us, there are probably cases like that but it's not a phenomenon you'll find more mixing in other States than Bosnia.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbolat View Post
    Well, Arabs also "buy" women from Turkey and the Balkans. The mosques built and financed by Gulf Arabs in Bosnia and Albania play a key role in recruiting ISIS terrorists. Wherever they build a Salafi/Wahhabi mosque they start turning local population into ISIS symphatizers.

They 'buy, ethnic Arabs from south east Turkey. Dont tell me you saw them taking Yörük or so.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Halal whores as we call them. These poor individuals are social pariahs, today Bosniaks barely tolerate marriage between Bosniaks of other regions let alone of different races. I know it from personal example, we are constantly probed for our "loyalty to the group" and there isn't really much room for debate on both left and right spectrum "if you are not of right bloodlines". Offspring of such interracial marriages are in for some hard times in Bosnia considering the amount outright xenophobia in what were multicultural and cosmopolitan cities like Sarajevo, Tuzla and Mostar. Even the "Islamic brotherhood" so strong in the 90s, with the Turks and Albanians veined out few years ago in sea of provocations on all sides. It is kind of saddening seeing Turkish girls clenching their bags in the trams and Albanians on constant alert of pickpockets which are aimed at them daily.

http://www.avaz.ba/clanak/282581/nov...u-vec-6-godina
    What? Do you even live in Bosnia? Bosniaks are the biggest leftists and liberals not on Balkans, but in Europe. There are Bosniak-Serb marriages on every footstep, many Bosniaks don't even want to be Bosniaks but declare as "Ostali", they all love Communist Tito and Yugoslavia and want to become a part of Serbia again, etc. Maybe you just live in diaspora, so you don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    What? Do you even live in Bosnia? Bosniaks are the biggest leftists and liberals not on Balkans, but in Europe. There are Bosniak-Serb marriages on every footstep, many Bosniaks don't even want to be Bosniaks but declare as "Ostali", they all love Communist Tito and Yugoslavia and want to become a part of Serbia again, etc. Maybe you just live in diaspora, so you don't know.
    Ironically enough you made his comment valid by saying he must live in the Diaspora because he doesn't see things the way you do.

The Pro-Commie ideology may be prevalent in your region but I'm not sure we can claim it's the case for Bosnia as a whole. Sure they look at Tito's time as good as it had a time of economical prosperity and say that it was better in Tito's era (even though they weren't even born -> victims of propaganda) and my guess is that it's all because they watch too much TV or follow too much Serbian medias (online notably). If I were to judge Bosnia by what I see on the TV I would think that it's a communist country and that it's probably the worst country in the region but if we look at it objectively we're better off than Croatia and Serbia, sure they might have bigger national awareness (I would call it mythology but whatever) but if we take the case of Croatia, they have highways and are in the EU but they don't own anything in their own country. The bloody Italians own their highways, quite a twist of fate if we consider Croatia was built on the genocide of Italians.

Bosniaks live all over the World, Bosnians however only live in Bosnia.

Arab real estate investments are going to fizzle out like prior Turkish and Malaysian ones, just look at Bosmal today. It was goddamned nationalized and resold to the local elite at a fraction of it's original cost. We watched this same story happen too many times that I am honestly surprised that most people don't want to admit knowing how will it end.
    That's a good thing in my opinion, at least it's owned by local people.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Well, we have Palestinians who are of Bosniak ancestry too, so I don't understand what's the big deal. Sure, I don't agree with that those Arab guys are doing by "buying" these women and so on, but if there was a Bosniak man or woman wanted to marry a foreigner with genuine relationship then I don't really see it wrong or anything.

Keep in mind, the OP made this thread just to piss off the Bosniaks because one of the Bosniak members here said some things that made him very butthurt.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Well, we have Palestinians who are of Bosniak ancestry too, so I don't understand what's the big deal. Sure, I don't agree with that those Arab guys are doing by "buying" these women and so on, but if there was a Bosniak man or woman wanted to marry a foreigner with genuine relationship then I don't really see it wrong or anything.

Keep in mind, the OP made this thread just to piss off the Bosniaks because one of the Bosniak members here said some things that made him very butthurt.
    OWD detected...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information