Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    OWD detected...
    Your the one to talk considering that you keep claiming that your related to the Turkic peoples of central and north Asia and Europe, and trying to negate that Turks today are genetically mostly west Asiatics. Btw, there are millions of Albanians, Bosniaks, Circassians and etc are living in Turkey and call themselves as Turks.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,628

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Ironically enough you made his comment valid by saying he must live in the Diaspora because he doesn't see things the way you do.

The Pro-Commie ideology may be prevalent in your region but I'm not sure we can claim it's the case for Bosnia as a whole. Sure they look at Tito's time as good as it had a time of economical prosperity and say that it was better in Tito's era (even though they weren't even born -> victims of propaganda) and my guess is that it's all because they watch too much TV or follow too much Serbian medias (online notably). If I were to judge Bosnia by what I see on the TV I would think that it's a communist country and that it's probably the worst country in the region but if we look at it objectively we're better off than Croatia and Serbia, sure they might have bigger national awareness (I would call it mythology but whatever) but if we take the case of Croatia, they have highways and are in the EU but they don't own anything in their own country. The bloody Italians own their highways, quite a twist of fate if we consider Croatia was built on the genocide of Italians.
    Why would Italians own our highways? Croatian highways are state-owned, developed and maintained by state-owned companies such as Croatian Motorways, HEP and some others. Because they work with loans?
    Last edited by Insuperable; 05-12-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

sure not OWD

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I do want to see on how Arab girls from the Arab world think about dating Black men, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Yes, I'm proud to be a middle eastern Semite, and I don't pretend something that i'm clearly not like stupid Turks like yourself. Your culture, music and even your kebabs is Iranian, and really, it's no wonder why your kind have such great inferiority and identity complex. Btw, my SSA admixture is only 3.5% which is east-African.

I dont want Arabs go for Blacks, but there is no problem with Arabs going with Bosniaks yeah Bosniaken is Slav, tall, thin, light he ?
    If that's not OWD what's OWD?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

sure not OWD

I dont want Arabs go for Blacks, but there is no problem with Arabs going with Bosniaks yeah Bosniaken is Slav, tall, thin, light he ?
    If that's not OWD what's OWD?
    And..what did I say in the second quote that indicates me in being an OWD again? I already told you that MY SSA admixture is only 3.5% in comparison to the average Palestinian which is around 8% which is mostly east-African. I have stated that I'm not against the idea of intermarriage regardless of race and creed, but I suppose that your Turkish walnut sized brain couldn't able to comprehend that though.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

2 Not allowed!

Of course you Levants not opposed to mixing. You aren't real Arabs to begin with but assimilated local Semites and mix of anything. Coptes, old Persians, Hittites, Blacks, slaves, Crusaders, Bosniak-Albos, Armenians, Moors, Turks and whatnot else who speak Arab in the end of the day.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Of course you Levants not opposed to mixing. You aren't real Arabs to begin with but assimilated local Semites and mix of anything. Coptes, old Persians, Hittites, Blacks, slaves, Crusaders, Bosniak-Albos, Armenians, Moors, Turks and whatnot else who speak Arab in the end of the day.
    I don't see what's the big deal. I mean, it's like your saying that Turks are racially and genetically homogeneous or something where in reality they're not. Hell, even TheGhostface admits that there are a lot of Turks who have diverse European ancestries coming from the Balkans and beyond. Turkic peoples in general are no exception.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,628
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

These marriages wont end well.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    These marriages wont end well.
    for whom?

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

Well, it it's two consenting adults and the man is taking care of his family and kids, don't really see a problem. However, I doubt these are healthy marriages, but it's their choice.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Ironically enough you made his comment valid by saying he must live in the Diaspora because he doesn't see things the way you do.

The Pro-Commie ideology may be prevalent in your region but I'm not sure we can claim it's the case for Bosnia as a whole. Sure they look at Tito's time as good as it had a time of economical prosperity and say that it was better in Tito's era (even though they weren't even born -> victims of propaganda) and my guess is that it's all because they watch too much TV or follow too much Serbian medias (online notably). If I were to judge Bosnia by what I see on the TV I would think that it's a communist country and that it's probably the worst country in the region but if we look at it objectively we're better off than Croatia and Serbia, sure they might have bigger national awareness (I would call it mythology but whatever) but if we take the case of Croatia, they have highways and are in the EU but they don't own anything in their own country. The bloody Italians own their highways, quite a twist of fate if we consider Croatia was built on the genocide of Italians.

Bosniaks live all over the World, Bosnians however only live in Bosnia.

That's a good thing in my opinion, at least it's owned by local people.
    What are you talking about, you don't even know where I'm from? How can you claim my "region" is commie then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information