Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,251
    Given: 13,600

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I remember seeing Italian companies working on highways in Croatia. You have (or had) debts towards the Italians and your motorways are getting privatized because Croatia can't afford it. It's like building a house and then having to sell it becaue it's too expensive.
    Highways were built by a bunch of companies, mostly big domestic construction companies such as Konstruktor, Viadukt as primary contructors. It all depends which company won the bidding to build a specific section of the highway. Then you have primary contractors, subcontractors and so on. But, if lets say you have money, construction designs of whatever you want to build the next thing you would do is to start a bidding process. Obviously, contractors and subcontractors are one thing and the owner is another thing. So, I must say that you are one very stupid monkey. There was a talk about privatizing highways, but it was dropped. The highways are state-owned.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wota fuq View Post
    Highways were built by a bunch of companies, mostly big domestic construction companies such as Konstruktor, Viadukt as primary contructors. It all depends which company won the bidding to build a specific section of the highway. Then you have primary contractors, subcontractors and so on. But, if lets say you have money, construction designs of whatever you want to build the next thing you would do is to start a bidding process. Obviously, contractors and subcontractors are one thing and the owner is another thing. So, I must say that you are one very stupid monkey. There was a talk about privatizing highways, but it was dropped. The highways are state-owned.
    They're only national in theory, but you're giving away "concessions" for 50 years which essentially means it is private. It's pretty much like marrying a woman and then giving her to another guy so he can use her, she ain't yours anymore.

See you in 5 years when EU decides you're not good enough to own your roads.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,251
    Given: 13,600

0 Not allowed!

They're only national in theory, but you're giving away "concessions" for 50 years which essentially means it is private. It's pretty much like marrying a woman and then giving her to another guy so he can use her, she ain't yours anymore.

See you in 5 years when EU decides you're not good enough to own your roads.
    Like I said, there was a talk about concessions, but the idea was dropped.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2020 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    numidian
    Ethnicity
    north african
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 1,410

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    “We met in a mosque where I prayed. We saw each other often and then he asked for my hand. Now, my husband comes monthly… We talk every day. I have a daughter from my first marriage and I knew going in that he had another wife. This is not a problem. We have the same rights, under Sharia law”, the 23-year old explains.
    no way they met at the mosque, it's a business it seems like they are fed up of syrians teens it's hard to please this spoiled kids

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quite easily, you say Bosniaks are decadent and pro-Communist in almost every single thread which is something that isn't true for the whole of Bosnia. If you felt offended then maybe you should stop picturing the people who surround you (and Bosniaks in general) as degenerates who want Bosnia to be part of Serbia.

I remember seeing Italian companies working on highways in Croatia. You have (or had) debts towards the Italians and your motorways are getting privatized because Croatia can't afford it. It's like building a house and then having to sell it becaue it's too expensive.
    Looks like you haven't been to your homeland in a looong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Looks like you haven't been to your homeland in a looong time.
    I was there just the other week, I didn't see what you're seeing. I think that even the pro-Tito people who actually want that system are only in the few hundreds, maybe thousands but I think most of the people who talk positively about the old system talk positively about it because there is no real system in Bosnia right now. Compare the amount of people who go to Commie memorials to those who go to Bosniak memorials, you'll see the Commies are only few and usually are old enough to have fought in

Everyone knows who the Serbs & Croats were and what they did. I'm not denying there are Balije but maybe you're being too pessimistic.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

I was there just the other week, I didn't see what you're seeing. I think that even the pro-Tito people who actually want that system are only in the few hundreds, maybe thousands but I think most of the people who talk positively about the old system talk positively about it because there is no real system in Bosnia right now. Compare the amount of people who go to Commie memorials to those who go to Bosniak memorials, you'll see the Commies are only few and usually are old enough to have fought in

Everyone knows who the Serbs & Croats were and what they did. I'm not denying there are Balije but maybe you're being too pessimistic.
    Who knows. Maybe it's because of Bosnian media "bombardment". Media in Bosnia are 99% run by Balije, from state televisions such as BHT and FTV, to private televisions such as OBN. Even FACE TV, which used to be a patriotic television, became a Chetnik television since Senad started visiting Fikret Abdić and Momčilo Krajišnik.

Newspapers are even worse, from oSRBođenje to Dnevni Avaz (Fahro).
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Who knows. Maybe it's because of Bosnian media "bombardment". Media in Bosnia are 99% run by Balije, from state televisions such as BHT and FTV, to private televisions such as OBN. Even FACE TV, which used to be a patriotic television, became a Chetnik television since Senad started visiting Fikret Abdić and Momčilo Krajišnik.

Newspapers are even worse, from oSRBođenje to Dnevni Avaz (Fahro).
    I think that as long as Bosniaks keep insulting their television, we are safe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information