Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macron wants a Nordic Style Economic Model for France!! What you think??

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Default Macron wants a Nordic Style Economic Model for France!! What you think??

That is interesting,, what you think.

https://www.ft.com/content/3691a448-...6-2d969e0d3b65

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

I think its too late for that, and he already faces alot of resistance for minor changes in labour laws. Economy all over Europe including nordic countries will face alot of problems due to globalisation combined with automatisation, why would it be smart to adopt the nordic-style economy if the nordic countries are already trying to implent a new economical system that can hande the problems of the future.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I think its too late for that, and he already faces alot of resistance for minor changes in labour laws. Economy all over Europe including nordic countries will face alot of problems due to globalisation combined with automatisation, why would it be smart to adopt the nordic-style economy if the nordic countries are already trying to implent a new economical system that can hande the problems of the future.
    France does already spend close to the Nordic countries as percent of government expenditures of the economy. However the Germans are getting more and more uncomfortable with France's deficit spending year after year. France will have to change or they will be in trouble.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This all wouldnt be a problem if we wouldnt share the same currency, this is the problem. The Euro was the biggest mistake of the EU history, we are all trapped in the same boat now. But believe me since Brexit, Germany only got France as influential and powerful Eu member left, and our politicans wont say anything on the french fiscal policies anymore.

Macron is a man of the bankers, he was a rothschild banker himself, that says it all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This all wouldnt be a problem if we wouldnt share the same currency, this is the problem. The Euro was the biggest mistake of the EU history, we are all trapped in the same boat now. But believe me since Brexit, Germany only got France as influential and powerful Eu member left, and our politicans wont say anything on the french fiscal policies anymore.

Macron is a man of the bankers, he was a rothschild banker himself, that says it all.
    The EURO currency was a big mistake. But it is a windfall for Germany as they can export products with a devalued currency. However, France, Italy and Greece all are having economic problems due to the EURO. There unemployment rate are all quite high; they have been dropping lately, but historically they are high. They are just not competitive enough with Germany and this is making investment in Southern Europe too expensive due to the EURO.

France and Italy can try to push through reforms but as Greece has shown us this is not always easy to do. The French and Italians are also historically very protectionist economies with strong labor unions.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    The EURO currency was a big mistake. But it is a windfall for Germany as they can export products with a devalued currency. However, France, Italy and Greece all are having economic problems due to the EURO. There unemployment rate are all quite high; they have been dropping lately, but historically they are high. They are just not competitive enough with Germany and this is making investment in Southern Europe too expensive due to the EURO.

France and Italy can try to push through reforms but as Greece has shown us this is not always easy to do. The French and Italians are also historically very protectionist economies with strong labor unions.
    Its a myth that Germany heavily profits from the EURO, first of all the EURO was an french idea, the UK and France were not in favor of the German reunification because they feared we could become too powerful again, so France wanted Germany to be connected too the rest of the EU members by a currency, and Chancellor Kohl agreed to that. Germany was always a great export nation and with our old hard currency we were doing excellent, thats why so many people were against the Euro and still want the D-Mark back. Most of our exports go to countries that are not in the Eurozone, so the Eurozone doesnt matter in that case. We dont have a great economy because of the Euro, we have a great economy with or without the Euro, it doesnt matter. With the Euro we at least payed a incredible amount of money to stop other EU members from collapsing during the financial crisis. It would be the best for everyone if we get rid of the euro, but this wont happen.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Its a myth that Germany heavily profits from the EURO, first of all the EURO was an french idea, the UK and France were not in favor of the German reunification because they feared we could become too powerful again, so France wanted Germany to be connected too the rest of the EU members by a currency, and Chancellor Kohl agreed to that. Germany was always a great export nation and with our old hard currency we were doing excellent, thats why so many people were against the Euro and still want the D-Mark back. Most of our exports go to countries that are not in the Eurozone, so the Eurozone doesnt matter in that case. We dont have a great economy because of the Euro, we have a great economy with or without the Euro, it doesnt matter. With the Euro we at least payed a incredible amount of money to stop other EU members from collapsing during the financial crisis. It would be the best for everyone if we get rid of the euro, but this wont happen.
    If German went back to the D-Mark it would be highly valued and this would cause German products to become expensive for others to purchase. Currently, I still think the EURO is overvalued and in the USA many people buy Japanese products because VW and German car parts and repairs are just too expensive.

I am sure Germany would be fine with or without the EURO no doubt about that. Italy was also doing relatively fine before the EURO. So, yes I think it is best for the EURO to be scrapped the one size fits all approach does not work well.

Also, it kind of destroys democracy. For example Greece had election after election but their national parliament has no control over the ECB. So they are powerless to control their own money supply. This is actually quite dangerous for any country to lose the ability to control their own money. It makes the Parliament irreverent.

Margaret Thatcher discussed how the EURO will destroy the nation states of Europe and once you lose control of your money you lose all control.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well the European politicans especially in France,Italy and Germany are a special kind of idiots, everytime the EU expanded its influence and gained power, the people voted against it and became more EU critical. What is their answer to the Brexit? The united states of Europe by 2025. But im thankful that they are so delusional and fanatic, because their ignorance will cause the downfall of the EU, and thats what I want. I just would prefer it would happen in a different way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information