Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Default Chinese dream: Turkmen sisters pursue dream in China

People, nowadays world changed In the past there was American dream now there is Chinese dream. Turkmen students learn that language because their country sells much gas to China with lots of incomes and when you know that language many good job opportunities. Here the story three Turkmen sisters who excel in Han language and China propaganda says they easily find 'Halal food, in China

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

One belt one road initiative is like an open ulcer to bacterial infection, once you joined in, you are opened to corrupt capitals hell knows where they are from. I mean, the initiative is not necessarily purely chinese, all kind of international black market money can use this channel to infest one another country. I maybe wrong to say that OBOR will be altogather bad for everybody, lets hope more good capitals can join than bad ones, of course there are many unsecurity elements to be anticipated, as an experiment of confluence of different values. If the ulcer is offered medicine, it will be a help, there is all kinds of possibilities, it is a battlefield between capitals. I personally do not want it, but if it becomes a capitals battlefield, well, better than bloodshed.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    One belt one road initiative is like an open ulcer to bacterial infection, once you joined in, you are opened to corrupt capitals hell knows where they are from. I mean, the initiative is not necessarily purely chinese, all kind of international black market money can use this channel to infest one another country. I maybe wrong to say that OBOR will be altogather bad for everybody, lets hope more good capitals can join than bad ones, of course there are many unsecurity elements to be anticipated, as an experiment of confluence of different values. If the ulcer is offered medicine, it will be a help, there is all kinds of possibilities, it is a battlefield between capitals. I personally do not want it, but if it becomes a capitals battlefield, well, better than bloodshed.
    Man, it works. Even here in Turkey I know many people who take Chinese language lessons now. There are Chinese restaurants more and more in Istanbul where people eat noodles with some chicken or fish and vegetables inside etc. China grows its influence everywhere obviously.

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Man, it works. Even here in Turkey I know many people who take Chinese language lessons now. There are Chinese restaurants more and more in Istanbul where people eat noodles with some chicken or fish and vegetables inside etc. China grows its influence everywhere obviously.
    Also in israel in the universities many students learning chinese language.many companies buyed by chinese buisnesemans.the chinese influence is everywhete

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

If you like it I would have no objection. Chinese influences have been great before the OBOR, I think it is about bureaucratic mannerism to celebrate like the eve of doomsday when they need attention. I would be more than happy to bring money to OBOR participants, although my experience with this system worries me. But I would like to see more foreign cooperations with them in the capital management in the OBOR project as to reinforce supervision of actual investments.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel View Post
    Also in israel in the universities many students learning chinese language.many companies buyed by chinese buisnesemans.the chinese influence is everywhete
    The same is true here in the UAE, lol. They're everywhere. I think China is the most likely candidate in becoming the next super power of the world.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

People, nowadays world changed In the past there was American dream now there is Chinese dream. Turkmen students learn that language because their country sells much gas to China with lots of incomes and when you know that language many good job opportunities. Here the story three Turkmen sisters who excel in Han language and China propaganda says they easily find 'Halal food, in China

There really are a lot of Halal restaurants in China, it's not propaganda. Hui Moslem food is one of China's main cuisines, along with Cantonese food, Sichuan food, Jiangnan (Shanghai) cuisine, Hunan food, etc.

It is as common to find Halal restaurants in China as it is to find Chinese restaurants in the US, meaning every small town has one, or several. A city like Lanzhou in the video has a huge Muslim community so obviously Halal restaurants are everywhere, Lanzhou is actually famous for it.

Thread Information