Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date/marry an Iberian person?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Man, maybe Gica is ugly and bad cared IRL or maybe not, I dont know. I dont say it applies for every single Italian vs Iberian, I put this as general rule.
    I didn't say she was ugly. I'm saying she's not classy.

I just found it amusing.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You realize you're speaking to a woman who made a thread about her sexual fantasies and had once gone on about her boyfriend fucking her in the ass, right? Gica is the very definition of classy.
    I don t follow fashion and I have less classy stand than the average Italian thought. I recognize that in my real life I m among the least common Italian in the fashion and style sense

Most of my males and females friend know better than me de color comb, least fashion; and posh-classy attire
    Any people are too much obsessed thought
    Last edited by GiCa; 05-14-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    I don t follow fashion and I have less classy stand than the average Italian thought. I recognize that in my real life I m among the least common Italian in the fashion and style sense
    Interest in fashion and being stylish is ironically vulgar. It exists for the common person to elevate themselves financially in their own mind when in reality the elite are plain in their dress and they see people who aspire to be elite as comical for doing it wrong.

What is important is obviously being hygienic. There is no question about that. That being said, Europeans are a dirty people in comparison to Americans. They don't typically shower every day. When I was a teen I showered twice a day. They also don't typically wash their hands after going to the bathroom, which is horrendous.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Interest in fashion and being stylish is ironically vulgar. It exists for the common person to elevate themselves financially in their own mind when in reality the elite are plain in their dress and they see people who aspire to be elite as comical for doing it wrong.

What is important is obviously being hygienic. There is no question about that. That being said, Europeans are a dirty people in comparison to Americans. They don't typically shower every day. When I was a teen I showered twice a day. They also don't typically wash their hands after going to the bathroom, which is horrendous.

in general american are dirty, even many europeans.. i mean the europeans or wichever people who don t use Bidet. dirty as fuck.

you can t showe yourself 5-4 times a day.. it s expensie loss of time. while ayou can do infinite bidets wich are quick in time

no bidet = dirty people and expecially dirty women more over when they mestruate and don t use bidets

Bidets are becoming increasingly popular with the ageing community, or for use among people with physical disabilities. These combined units make independent toileting possible for many people, affording greater independence. These are often special units with higher toilet seats allowing easier wheelchair transfer, and with some form of electronic remote control that benefits an individual with limited mobility or requiring assistance.

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975), Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975). Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.

In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common. Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.

how i m supposed to wash my pussy without a bidet? do i have to enter the shower.. or the bath that is even less comfortable to wash my vagina?.. if i enter the shower i have to put each time a head hat to not wet my hair.. and in the bath i risk also to fall.. what i do i fill all the bath only for my vagina?

i doubt that people in many country wash their intimate parts daily.. wich makes them dirty

in north europe, in the rest of the world (except japan where they use washlets, and some countries that have a toilet shower.. however it s horrible too as you wash yourself where you poo and piss)and many south europe countries too except italy that has the higest incident of bidet in homes and bidet cleaning practice many times a day; people are just dirty and i suppose the must go outside with their pussy stinking horribly, expecially women who have more need of bidets more over during menstruations but also when they don t have it as women if don t wash many times thhere a day gates very stinky..

puagh..
    Last edited by GiCa; 05-14-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Why is it funny?
    It is funny because:
    1- Spanish are considered among the most beautiful people in the world and this can be checked in any list about this very easily. There are some threads about this here in Apricity.
    2- Turks are ugly as fuck.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    how i m supposed to wash my pussy without a bidet? do i have to enter the shower.. or the bath that is even less comfortable to wash my vagina?.. if i enter the shower i have to put each time a head hat to not wet my hair.. and in the bath i risk also to fall.. what i do i fill all the bath only for my vagina?

i doubt that people in many country wash their intimate parts daily.. wich makes them dirty

in north europe and many south europe countries too except italy that has the higest incident of bidet in homes and bidet cleaning practice many times a day; people are just dirty and i suppose the must go outside with their pussy stinking horribly, expecially women who have more need of bidets more over during menstruations but also when they don t have it as women if don t wash many times thhere a day gates very stinky..

puagh..
    We need to spread the bidet to uncivilized cultures. You can be our ambassador.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    It is funny because:
    1- Spanish are considered among the most beautiful people in the world and this can be checked in any list about this very easily. There are some threads about this here in Apricity.
    2- Turks are ugly as fuck.
    Dont get offended you baboon its not my fault if İ am not so in Iberian outlook. Also sure you are the most beautiful people around

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Rethel™

How can people dislike a whole nation based of very few people he met?...

And Yes, I would if I could
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

i don t agree in everything

good dressing style doesn t make one better in the sense of brain and valuable person, but enhance you instead.. and get you more carchy.

this italian model, ultra fashon-elegent is more carchy and interesting than if he didn t dress so well

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

İts stereotypes but when you say Iberian I imagine this

And you when you say Italian girls what you think about

Ofc its not the real pictures and there are tons of exception from both sides but thats stereotype

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information