Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 70.Yr-Old Swedish Woman Faces 4 Yrs in Jail for complaining about migrants defecating in the streets

/\d{4,5}-\d\d-\d\d/ (Future proof.)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2019 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Goteborg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,399
    Given: 11,742

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Comes across as fake news. I doubt it.
    Unfortunately, it is true.

From the Swedish Penal Code:
    Chapter 5.

1 § A person who points out someone as being a criminal or as having a reprehensible way of living or otherwise furnishes information intended to cause exposure to the disrespect of others, shall be sentenced for defamation to a fine.
    If he was duty-bound to express himself or if, considering the circumstances, the furnishing of information on the matter was defensible, or if he can show that the information was true or that he had reasonable grounds for it, no punishment shall be imposed.
    5 § Crimes mentioned in Sections 1-3 may not be prosecuted by other than the injured party. If, however, the injured party notifies the crime for prosecution, and if for special reasons prosecution is considered necessary in the public interest, a prosecutor may prosecute for:

1. defamation and gross defamation,

2. insulting behaviour towards a person exercising, or for the exercise of, his or her duties in office,

3. insulting behaviour towards a person with allusion to his or her race, colour, national or ethnic origin or religious belief, or

4. insulting behaviour towards a person with allusion to his or her homosexual inclination.

If defamation is directed against a deceased person, prosecution may be instituted by the surviving spouse, direct heir or heirs, father, mother or siblings and by a prosecutor if prosecution for special reasons is considered to be called for in the public interest. If a crime mentioned in Sections 1-3 entails an outrage against the head of state of a foreign power who is at that time in Sweden, or against the representative of a foreign power in Sweden, and has thereby insulted the foreign power, the crime may be prosecuted by a public prosecutor notwithstanding the provisions of the first, paragraph. However, such prosecution may not be instituted without an order of the Government or a person authorised by the Government.
    (Law 1998:393)
    However, I think the prosecution will be dismissed.
    | Who's Hàkon? | ∃! x; P(x)

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Comes across as fake news. I doubt it.
    I doubt it's fake https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...nternet-speech

Man, Sweden is lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    But 2 dicks in the ass is a really cool experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    He's ashamed his son is almost 40 years old and only works a few hours a week as a dancing cow.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshade25 View Post
    I doubt it's fake https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...nternet-speech

Man, Sweden is lost.
    Swedes brought it upon themselves.

Why have sympathy for them?

I believe if someone is wrongly beaten then it is not their fault, but if they invite the beating, well, then how can we feel sorry for them?

It seems like Swedes are getting sick of this bullshit, though. My friend whom knows a lot about European political affairs told me in the next election a Sweden Democrats victory is a sinch. The current Liberal Prez of Sweden even publically denounced multiculturalism. Of course it's all talk, but it shows you what he has to say to calm down the Swedish populace. Swedes, by and large, are getting sick of this madness.

They aren't actually as cucked as the French according to my friend. I always thought they were the worst offenders, but I guess Swedish people are actually kinda based, it just took them awhile to realize multiculturalism was a bad idea.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,769

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    For complaining on FB about migrants defecating in the streets.

A 70-year-old Swedish woman is facing up to four years in prison for complaining on Facebook about migrants defecating in the streets
    Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - MAY 15, 2017

A 70 year old woman in Dalarna prosecuted for hate speech after writing on Facebook that immigrants are defecating in the streets, writes DT.se.

According to the prosecution, the woman via Facebook wrote disparagingly of people with a foreign background.

In a post from 2015, she has written that immigrants “set cars on fire and urinate and defecate in the streets.”

This violates the law on incitement to racial hatred, according to the prosecutor.

The accused woman in police interrogation admitted that she wrote the post, but denied that she committed a criminal act.

The evidence against the 70-year-old woman is a screenshot from Facebook.

The penalty for incitement to racial hatred is imprisonment not exceeding two years or, for petty offenses, fines. If the offense is considered to be grave sentenced the defendants to prison terms of between six months and four years.

She’s being dragged into court and threatened with jail for a two year old Facebook post which is factually correct.

While the Western media and leftist “human rights” groups will whine about attacks on free speech in places like China and Russia, in Sweden and Germany they’re throwing people in prison for writing “anti-migrant” Facebook posts.

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-70yo...n-the-streets/
    Melki, where art thou?

Thank the state that this horrible 70 year old woman has been taken by the police for expressing a mean thought openly. Her victims can rest easy at night knowing a 70 year old woman won't be posting naughty words on FB anymore. Oh, how they must have suffered...

Melki, where art thou?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-07-2022 @ 06:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    North Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Norrland
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP609
    mtDNA
    V
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,049
    Given: 936

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik View Post

I believe if someone is wrongly beaten then it is not their fault, but if they invite the beating, well, then how can we feel sorry for them?

It seems like Swedes are getting sick of this bullshit, though. My friend whom knows a lot about European political affairs told me in the next election a Sweden Democrats victory is a sinch. The current Liberal Prez of Sweden even publically denounced multiculturalism. Of course it's all talk, but it shows you what he has to say to calm down the Swedish populace. Swedes, by and large, are getting sick of this madness.

They aren't actually as cucked as the French according to my friend. I always thought they were the worst offenders, but I guess Swedish people are actually kinda based, it just took them awhile to realize multiculturalism was a bad idea.
    Recently, Sweden has been called the "the most alt-right country in Europe" by many of those who used to bash Sweden the most. It has really changed fast, and it's mostly because of the huge alternative media base and flashback forum.

This video, when nordisk ungdom demonstrated against a pro-multiculti demonstration pretty much shows what's left of the them today. Old people and immigrants, with very few young people. But some young SJW's can be seen:

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik View Post

Nonsense. You were bullied and beaten by alpha niggers because you are genetic trash. Just deal with it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iku-Kuu Aurinko&Karhu View Post
    Nonsense. You were bullied and beaten by alpha niggers because you are genetic trash. Just deal with it.
    lol you don't even know me

as a kid i went to the blackest parts of the state because my dad worked with them, some of them were his friends and by extension mine too.

they were dumb as all hell but nice people. Though I wonder if they would have been nice if not for religion or something. I think niggers might naturally be evil.

Regardless, I still consider some my friends.

The Irish are the only white people that niggers actually fear, and niggers will tell you this. Germanics are typically, these days, pussies. But if you go into South Boston you'll find some tough motherfuckers. Celts are another animal. Years of famines hardened us. The Catholic church also kept us Conservative and family-oriented.

Dagos are like this too but they are usually not as well-rounded as us. I am robust and stocky IRL. I have been in fights in school and I always came out on top, and so did my dad and his dad. I come from a family of brawlers on my Irish side.

I could take on a nigger.

Niggers fear us simply because we're as crazy as they are. We're the only white people like that. Famines made us neurotic, and that can be a good thing.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

LMAO, a legendary fighting Irishman.
    Your inferioty complex to the nigger is obvious.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iku-Kuu Aurinko&Karhu View Post
    LMAO, a legendary fighting Irishman.
    Your inferioty complex to the nigger is obvious.
    let's see a pic of your nigger ass

you're too afraid aren't you

aren't you the guy that used the pick of the black male model earlier, lol? guess u just don't wanna use your own pic..

i would bet i would beat the shit out of you IRL, I really would. and I'm an honest person.

anyways listen, i don't have all that much against niggers. i've speculated what I'd do if a nigger ever entered my family and I'd probably be respectful to him. I just think that you might be demons is all. Prove me wrong and stop being such a devil, maybe.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information