Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I think I hit a nerve there, a perfectly normal comment from me resulted in a comment filled with insults from your part with an ethnic map no less. Don't try to deny it, you're Balkan as well, a shithole place and unless you accept it you are doomed. Your attitude is perhaps even worse than the average Balkanite's.

We'll talk again once you pay your debt.
    I know myself and my country better than you, and I am sorry to disappoint you but I am neither balkanite, nor have really anything in common with you and your country, don't beg me like a little girl to join you

the last thing I would give a sit about is a 3Rd world Muslim slav who compares Greece, one of the top 30 countries in terms of well being in the world with his shithole

And no, I have no debt to pay, the country which hosts you has to its former colonies
    Last edited by brennus dux gallorum; 05-20-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

Cuorrption level in Greece is no higher than anywhere else. Siemens and Deutsch telekom attempted to corrupt some Greek politicians to get some deals over the line and also applied lots of pressure to get deals done.

Greeks have an economic problem called the pension which is bloating. The problem here is that Greek leaders of the past did not think things through correctly.

For example 10 years ago in Australia it established a thing called the "future fund" to offset a bloating pension system its a sovereign wealth fund now worth billions upon billions that can offset pension liabilities with no problem. Unfortunately Greek leaders did not have the type of forsight.

Greece has a never ending shortfall in budget gaps like paying pensions, social security and public sector staff,

Now here comes the stupid bit....

Between 1998-2005 Greece was floating 5 yr bonds @ 4% coupon rate to offset budget shortfalls.... this was always oversubscribed by almost 5-8x everytime meaning every 3 billion Greek debt dept floated the banks were bidding 12 billion to invest. Greeks did not really need additional money but took some of i.e., 4-5 billion of the 3 billion requirement.

The reason why it was constantly oversubscribed was of the belief of the evergrowing Greek economy whom Greek private sector was investing in the 60 million Balkan consumer market and Greece was to be a "head office" hub for this market.

The reason bankers believed this was going to happen was due to EU subsidy system which Germans were pumping money in the Greek economy to make this happen. So they were of the belief of an ever-growing Greek economy..... at this precise moment Greece not only had too much cash to spend but also had too much debt through its debt sales which were oversubscribed.

Then came the credit crisis in the USA and U.S economy went into turmoil....at this point Greece had no subrime debt problem meaning internal debt issues the populace was not in debt.... the debt was almost exclusively external...

Due to its debt levels and rising interest rates as credit markets across the globe was frozen - Greek rates started creeping up.... then come the bond vigilantes whom are merely hedge fund managers making squillions out of manipulative trades.. meaning if they smell blood in the market they will kill it. So they started shorting Greek bonds mercilessly - Greek bond market can be manipulated by hedge funds supported by banks because it is illiquid. This has caused interest rates to spiral out of control.

All this because German and French banks made the decision back in early 2000s that the Greek economy would not stop growing. So a few years later - they got it all wrong and their greed was not checked.

All 1st world countries have 15% of workforce in public sector. At this moment Germany has 28%, France has 19% and Greece has 11%.

Why the hell Greece decided to get in bed with such retards is beyond me.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Greece is doomed and there is no return. It will be destroyed

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Greece is doomed and there is no return. It will be destroyed

On ignore.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who the f*ck cares you ignore or what? Reality is just reality. You all show Greece and Greeks like what they arent. The reality is that Greece is a failed country with deep social and economic crisis. Here a BBC documentary, now in Greece the brothels owner say they must decline the rising amount of married women who wanna work in brothels.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eur...s-prostitution

You will fail and your country will be destroyed. We or somebody else will take over Greece. You show your uncapable people of having a country. You dont deserve to have a country.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

Who the f*ck cares you ignore or what? Reality is just reality. You all show Greece and Greeks like what they arent. The reality is that Greece is a failed country with deep social and economic crisis. Here a BBC documentary, now in Greece the brothels owner say they must decline the rising amount of married women who wanna work in brothels.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eur...s-prostitution

You will fail and your country will be destroyed. We or somebody else will take over Greece. You show your uncapable people of having a country. You dont deserve to have a country.
    You shall need to take full control of your own country beforehand.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios View Post
    You shall need to take full control of your own country beforehand.
    Being enslaved by us is better than having a failing country where MARRIED women have to go to brothels and face rejection then must go to streets. Then people like that try to take Turkish islands and waters in Aegean PFFFFFFFFFFF....
    Greece must immediately leave the EU, return West Thrace and Aegean islands to us and declare full submission. We are proved genetically to be better than you and you will be happier under our rule. At least married women wont need to go to work as prostitutes to feed their children.
    İ swear Syrian refugees in Turkey are better than Greeks. Government gives them monthly money so they dont work as prostitutes etc. For Greeks, submission to Turks is salvation and not humiliation because nobody can humiliate Greeks as much as they humiliate themselves. We will save you.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

Being enslaved by us is better than having a failing country where MARRIED women have to go to brothels and face rejection then must go to streets. Then people like that try to take Turkish islands and waters in Aegean PFFFFFFFFFFF....
    Greece must immediately leave the EU, return West Thrace and Aegean islands to us and declare full submission. We are proved genetically to be better than you and you will be happier under our rule. At least married women wont need to go to work as prostitutes to feed their children.
    İ swear Syrian refugees in Turkey are better than Greeks. Government gives them monthly money so they dont work as prostitutes etc. For Greeks, submission to Turks is salvation and not humiliation because nobody can humiliate Greeks as much as they humiliate themselves. We will save you.
    How insane are you in comparison with average Turks? Because you are possibly the most out of touch person on this forum.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    I know myself and my country better than you, and I am sorry to disappoint you but I am neither balkanite, nor have really anything in common with you and your country, don't beg me like a little girl to join you

the last thing I would give a sit about is a 3Rd world Muslim slav who compares Greece, one of the top 30 countries in terms of well being in the world with his shithole

And no, I have no debt to pay, the country which hosts you has to its former colonies
    You are right you are not Balkanite you probably came with bunch of Germans who conquered Constantinople in 12th century, and southern Greece.

So, not only that you are not Balkanite, you aren't Greek as well. You just speak their language.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,720
    Given: 25,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I think I hit a nerve there, a perfectly normal comment from me resulted in a comment filled with insults from your part with an ethnic map no less. Don't try to deny it, you're Balkan as well, a shithole place and unless you accept it you are doomed. Your attitude is perhaps even worse than the average Balkanite's.

We'll talk again once you pay your debt.
    i don't agree about greece being western either but we're anything but balkan, especially the islands.of course if by balkan you mean a failed economy then yes, we fit to the definition pretty good

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information