European Union
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,409
    Given: 1,009

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    So believe Lavrentis when she says there are people in Turkey with Bosniak, Albo, Pomak etc origins and who pretend they are Greeks. That makes sense.
    First of all, I'm a male. Secondly, some western Turks on Reddit say that they are of Greek origins even though many western Turks are of Balkan origin and not Greek.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

You call her sl*t not me. Yeah she doesnt like non-Leftist person. Like İ said these people not particular anything for Greeks. They are people without a soul who would go with Greek like they go with Blaks or so. They are people with weak identity who just became Turks some dozens of years ago etc. You cant expect them be like real Turks. Anyway, Try better next time to try to own me. I am he who exposed Black c*ck lovers in İstanbul. I wouldnt be sad for just seeing a woman from Turkey from X origin to go with Greeks. Raine knows look She knows Greek love affair of neo Turks coming from particular ethniks.
    No personally I find her very cute,she's a girl for home,it's your people who call her orospu.
    Weak identity?you seem to hate people of your ethnicity,what a patriot you are?man,whatever your nationality it's losers like you who give a bad name to patriotism , own you?exposed?ok you seem to take yourself too seriously for a TA career,next time you could post more smileys

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    No personally I find her very cute,she's a girl for home,it's your people who call her orospu.
    Weak identity?you seem to hate people of your ethnicity,what a patriot you are?man,whatever your nationality it's losers like you who give a bad name to patriotism , own you?exposed?ok you seem to take yourself too seriously for a TA career,next time you could post more smileys
    Sure she is but fact doesnt change I stated here:

So Greeks let us summarize the situation of inter-ethnic affairs between our countries.

-Female from Turkey f*cking Greeks: More like Leftist and increased chance of non-Turkic origins like recently Turkishized Balkan ethnik (Albo, Pomak etc) as Raine confirms.
    -Greek female going with Turks (incl. Turk from Greece) Not Leftist necessarily. Sane, clean Greek women also go with Turks.

Proof is actor I started taxo for. He is Turanoid Turk from West Thrace and he is hit for Greek girls in Greece. Burak Hakki with his Greek girl

Look how she looks happy
    It's the more Marxist who go with Greeks. The more right or center spirit wouldnt.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

Siyendi has pretty much outed himself as a 16 year old virgin in this thread.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information