Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are Transcaucasians (South Caucasus) Brown?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Why? Because I said Turks get darker when they mix with Persian? You people seem offended not me. The diversity of Turkic groups is known and clear so the point? I am not offended side here. Btw nothing wrong in Persians or so it was just sidenote.
    Also stop whining now, you start the thread by posting Iranian Azeris instead of Republic Azeris pictures to make people say all people are brown there and when İ tell you why they became darker you are pissed. So we see who's more delusional. The point of this thread is to make say all 3 groups are 'brown, like Persians. If you dont want to hear that simply dont start a thread like this. Also I dont care who mixed with Persian and I dont discouraged it, simply mentioned a fact about a region.

You are retarded as hell. I picked those Azeris' images from Wikipedia (link) and a Turkish twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/kutlukalem
    https://twitter.com/kutlukalem/statu...67809906978817

Another example:
    https://twitter.com/kutlukalem/statu...40996035760128

Do you think that pro-Turk twitter account has an agenda to portrait your Azeri cousins as brown people? Their brownness is against the Turkicness in your fantasy world?

When I googled their images there was no particular difference between Azeris from Iran and Azerbaijan. Majority of them are brown whether you like it or not.

Plus, your replies are irrelevant and nonsense. That bold part of your post proves that you are ignorant and biased. You created a fantasy and unrealistic image of Turkic peoples and that's the reason why most TA members don't take your posts seriously. Seems you always forget your own bullshits:
    When you see threads like this you Chinese must not feel like there is connection with you. Türkic peoples are in the Europid spectrum of Eurasia. Turkish (Türkic from Turkey) are the most numerous Turkic group and in Central Asia its Uzbeks who look lots closer to Anatolian Türks than Chinese. And I dont even talk about almost full Europids like Türkmens, Tatars, Bashkirs, etc. Kazakhs, Khakassia etc are few fringes. So you have no reason of involvement in threads like this. Also there isnt something to discuss as all these peoples identify as Türkic not with China or Vietnameses.
    Anyway, I'm done with you. I thought you had some useful info and other members were wrong about you. But your childish posts prove that it's better to ignore you. You are a super crackhead. It's pointless to debate with someone like you. Don't quote my posts again because I don't read your posts anymore.

Last Online
    01-08-2018 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 264
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Georgians are North Caucasians and share much with Ukraine and South Russia and other Yamnayas

South Caucasians are totally different an Irano-Chink mix
    Wow, didn't even know that Russians and Ukrainians share so much with North Caucasians, let alone that Georgians are North Caucasians.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by user_ View Post
    It's like asking, is blue and red both yellow?
    How can anybody answer this question?
    No. You misunderstood the "brown" category and you view it as an offensive term. Does "swarthy" make you happy?

And why do you mention Persians/Iranians in this thread? Do they live in Transcaucasia?! This thread has nothing to do with them. I may post a similar thread about the Iranians and their related groups later.

In my opinion, some Georgians are light-skinned and even lighter than some South Europeans. But many of Georgians are swarthy. So can you give me a clear image of your kind? Some sources about % of light-skinned Georgians vs. Brown Georgians.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,923
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LoLeL View Post
    No. You misunderstood the "brown" category and you view it as an offensive term. Does "swarthy" make you happy?

And why do you mention Persians/Iranians in this thread? Do they live in Transcaucasia?! This thread has nothing to do with them. I may post a similar thread about the Iranians and their related groups later.

In my opinion, some Georgians are light-skinned and even lighter than some South Europeans. But many of Georgians are swarthy. So can you give me a clear image of your kind? Some sources about % of light-skinned Georgians vs. Brown Georgians.
    Soldiers is the greatest example of the finest men of a given nation
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Wow you find my post from 12 April 2016 (13 months ago) and you think you will own with this. Who the f*ck cares twitter account? You are a moron yourself. You want to make as many people brown as possible then you are offended like a child when people tell you it's because they mix with Persians and Kurds. This is no meant for offending or so it's just reality. İ will not bash you because my heart now feel pity.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Georgians are North Caucasians and share much with Ukraine and South Russia and other Yamnayas

South Caucasians are totally different an Irano-Chink mix
    People make mistake just because of words South and North
    But in reality things in Caucasus change mostly not from North to South, but from West to East.
    Also Georgia owns the biggest part of Caucasus mounts itself and many parts are located more north, than so called north Caucasia.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

0 Not allowed!

ok, by north euro standards Georgians are dark pigmented, but not in same category as Persian Azerbaijanians, Azerbaijans, or even Armenians.

Tbilisi metro and georgian faces here

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region