Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Ok, How much you needed? 5 billion?

You didn't care... that's why you have lost.
    "Did not care" ?

If the Ottoman Army did not care the ME and focused on The Balkans instead, There would be no Greece today...

You have limited knowledge on Turkish history, so better stop talking about.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

TBH east Turkey gives Mena vibes. In sociological contexts, the non-Turkic Balkan Muzzies are closer to us than Kurds or Arabs or Assyrians or Armenians. Hatay, Urfa etc are very Arab in outlook and Kurdish areas look very much like North Iraq or north Iran. We generally dont marry with East Turkey people, so our differences are important.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

About Tunceli since we have a Kurd from there whos active, the Kurds and zazas from there are more educated than rest but still the area is dangerous because of Pkk and some radical left wing micro terror groups, without them it'd be great place to visit. But in current situation sorry I wouldnt set foot there.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

I like the fact that each thread I create about Turkey always makes the headlines.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghostface View Post
    I like the fact that each thread I create about Turkey always makes the headlines.
    yours successful but not like mines

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    yours successful but not like mines
    And we have certain subscribers.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

TBH east Turkey gives Mena vibes. In sociological contexts, the non-Turkic Balkan Muzzies are closer to us than Kurds or Arabs or Assyrians or Armenians. Hatay, Urfa etc are very Arab in outlook and Kurdish areas look very much like North Iraq or north Iran. We generally dont marry with East Turkey people, so our differences are important.
    places like Urfa give more "mena" vibes to me too I agree . in fact urfa could be the most "mena" province of whole turkey . some other too but you cant generalize . tunceli , muş, and other places are different

and I dont think what you say is true about marriage . there are many people who are mix of east turkey and rest of turkey . in real life alone I can think of several people who are half turk half kurd and some of them I went in class with here . but funny thing is the kurdish part is often from places like tunceli , kahramanmaras , malatya . not sure why

About Tunceli since we have a Kurd from there whos active, the Kurds and zazas from there are more educated than rest but still the area is dangerous because of Pkk and some radical left wing micro terror groups, without them it'd be great place to visit. But in current situation sorry I wouldnt set foot there.
    many people from all parts of turkey go for holidays to tunceli actually . and many people from all over turkey also go to university in tunceli . thats also a reason why I didnt chose many if any photos/videos of university from tunceli for my collage of my province people

terrorism is not big in tunceli in general . but sometimes in some areas they do cause trouble

btw. you really have a big prejudice of kurds man . there are of course kurds like you describe who are uneducated , dumb , criminal etc. but many many are not like that . and yes especially from my province

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    places like Urfa give more "mena" vibes to me too I agree . in fact urfa could be the most "mena" province of whole turkey . some other too but you cant generalize . tunceli , muş, and other places are different

and I dont think what you say is true about marriage . there are many people who are mix of east turkey and rest of turkey . in real life alone I can think of several people who are half turk half kurd and some of them I went in class with here . but funny thing is the kurdish part is often from places like tunceli , kahramanmaras , malatya . not sure why

many people from all parts of turkey go for holidays to tunceli actually . and many people from all over turkey also go to university in tunceli . thats also a reason why I didnt chose many if any photos/videos of university from tunceli for my collage of my province people

terrorism is not big in tunceli in general . but sometimes in some areas they do cause trouble
    In big cities mixed marriages happen, all sorts of state institutions including government make propaganda for that. So what I say is more global not absolute. What do you mean by Kurds from Tunceli, Maraş etc? Sectarian lines? Yeah that plays but not absolute. Alevi Turkoman from Çanakkale, Balıkesir etc not necessarily close with Kurds not to mention many are nationalists and violent radical groups dont find ground. People involved a lot in sectarian issues become blind in ethnic things.
    Tunceli has university yeah like all provinces but without eradicating terror groups, it wont work. If all terrorists are clean from that area then yeah it has potential to become star of east Turkey.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

In big cities mixed marriages happen, all sorts of state institutions including government make propaganda for that tho peoples. So what I say is more global not absolute. What do you mean by Kurds from Tunceli, Maraş etc? Sectarian lines? Yeah that plays but not absolute. Alevi Turkoman from Çanakkale, Balıkesir etc not necessarily close with Kurds not to mention many are nationalists and violent radical groups dont find ground.
    Tunceli has university yeah like all provinces but without eradicating terror groups, it wont work. If all terrorists are clean from that area then yeah it has potential to become star of east Turkey.
    I meant that the people who I know in real life who are turkish/kurdish mix their kurdish side is often from tunceli/maras/malatya . dont know why that is but I noticed that

and I meant that people from other provinces (including turks) go to the university in tunceli and it doesnt happen anything bad to them ^_^ thats what I meant

there is no need to be a "star" . we all should be stars and live a good life and also in peace with each other . I dont try to make me or my people to be better than others . especially not in terms of turkey . all people from turkey I see as my compariots no matter what province

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I meant that the people who I know in real life who are turkish/kurdish mix their kurdish side is often from tunceli/maras/malatya . dont know why that is but I noticed that

and I meant that people from other provinces (including turks) go to the university in tunceli and it doesnt happen anything bad to them ^_^ thats what I meant
    Ok. About Tunceli yeah I know nothing happens to people going there. I am talking about global image of the province. The potential of growth of that area is higher than any other Kurdish or Zaza area considering the people from there are most educated of all Kurds yet little terror groups active in the area still make it like problems for peoples who wanna to go hiking, investors etc. If the groups are removed then you will see area completely changing.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information