Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    People with emotions.
    Which excludes you filthy MENAs/Muslims. You are a cruel savage people with no emotions. Just take a look at how you treat animals (halal slaughter)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross.Beaumont View Post
    Which excludes you filthy MENAs/Muslims. You are a cruel savage people with no emotions. Just take a look at how you treat animals (halal slaughter)
    Lol non-halal ones are slaughtered in the best hospitals without pain?

Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Gothia
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Hero
    Marion Le Pen
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    far right Canuck = goldfish out of water
    Leftard frog = frog in boiling water.

How can you breathe in liberal Canada, surrounded by Asians & with PM Trudeau?
    In case you haven't noticed, Canada went liberal only 2 years ago.

Why don't you move to...let's say...Alabama?
    Stupidity’s not a crime, so feel free to gtfo my post.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Leftard frog = frog in boiling water.

In case you haven't noticed, Canada went liberal only 2 years ago.

Stupidity’s not a crime, so feel free to gtfo my post.
    i only meant that Canada always had a liberal tradition of welcoming foreign hosts. Close minded people with a giant pole stuck in the rectum who lock themselves in their homes (like you) are more common in the U.S. southern Bible Belt. Just saying.

Don't forget you're an immigrant yourself. Following your logics, Canada and particulary B.C. belong to the First Nations. You came from Europe to steal their sacred lands. At least, I'm aboriginal in my country. The Basques were among the most ancient peoples of Europe. We were there before the Indo-Europeans.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Migrants caught STEALING FLOWERS and soft toys from memorial to victims of Manchester bombing.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Tunsians are not refugees, nice try Grimey. There's no war in Tunisia. And if your Google searches included ethnic French people, you'd realize they're no saints either when it comes to rapes.
    Their own words, not mine. But what is humorous (not really) is the fact that MENA are a disproportionate number of prison convicts compared to their representation in European society before the refugee issue doesn't seem to bother you. You didn't even bother to address the refugees crime problem in Germany that I brought up. Like the French government you think if you hide what is going on then it never happened, which indicates an ideal is more important than the truth.

Obviously there aren't all saints in a population but when a wealthy society opens it borders to everyone you draw a great number of despicable people. Prison in Libya isn't soft. Prison in France is soft in comparison. If I was a criminal I'd naturally be drawn to where not only the wealth was located but also where the prison sentences and prison life is far less harsh.

Stop with your hypocritical freedom of speech, Grimey. It doesn't exist anywhere, not even in this forum. Call for rape, murder or genocide, threaten another member and your fate is sealed, at least for 3 days.
    Loki is located in Europe. If he was located in the US he wouldn't have to worry about it as much. I've heard Black Israelites call for genocide of White people near Time Square before and they're nor taken away in handcuffs.

What is hypocritical about my stance on freedom of speech? You make accusations and always fail to back them up. Where have I contradicted myself? I await your silence or as is more typical your irrelevant response to my question.

I'm in favor of a freedom of speech policy. But I can't tolerate moral or sexual harassment (harshly punished in the States, unlike Europe),
    verbal abuse, libel and slander.
    You're the one being hypocritical. You slander people at this forum all the time.

Sexual harassment doesn't fall under freedom of speech.

Libel/slander doesn't fall under freedom of speech.

Know what Freedom of Speech entails before speaking. You know what isn't slanderous? Pointing out that once again you referenced someone for their stance on Freedom of Speech that wasn't the same as your own because you were ignorant of the author. Don't reference so called 'true scholars' if what they say contradicts you because you're not going to get away with it. This isn't before the internet era where someone would have to go to their local library and search out what the author said . It would take time and energy to do it and so you could get away with it... but you can't now thanks to internet.

If you really were fluent in Spanish, you would know what the expression "no tener abuela" means, you Galician-wannabe.
    Being fluent in a language doesn't mean you know obscure expressions. I've never heard it before. I rarely speak Spanish cuz I don't live in Spain and if you were so well traveled you know that expressions from one Spanish speaking country may not exist in another and the vast majority of Spanish speaking people I've known weren't from Spain. I've heard expressions common in the UK that I've never heard in the US and the opposite exists as well.

You don't have any obligation, Grimey, you're another unemployed couch potato. Don't try to lure us.
    A weak mind contradicts himself often. You complain about libel/slander and here you are doing it. Everyone here knows what I do. No one here knows what you do. So please explain your ability to post at all hours of the day. Young people travel across the globe to the middle of nowhere because they're young and don't have any obligations. You're older than me. So what is it that you do?

Uzbekistan has wonderful cities like Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva, in the middle of the Silk Road, Grimey. If Google really was your best friend, you would know it.
    And if the expression "in the middle of nowhere" was to be applied to some place, West Virginia would be good qualified.
    You're certainly not in Uzbekistan for business. Who takes care of your obligations and responsibilities while away? One thing I picked up about you is you have quite a number of characteristics of trust fund babies that I've known. They just do whatever because they can and naturally because of their guilt for being born fortunate speak out for the 'oppressed' while not realizing the 'oppressed' have no respect for your paternalism.

Ain't no 5th Column, Grimey, stop with your stupid conspiracies.
    I suppose Saudis funding mosques to spread a radical religious philosophy is a stupid conspiracy. If it was neo-Nazis holding meetings in church basements speaking to large groups every week you'd be the first to demand the government arrest them out of fear that the specter of Hitler would return. You're such a joke and I remind you that the same people you 'protect' laughed hard when I mocked you with that pic of the Norwegian politician who was raped by a refugee and felt bad that the rapist would be kicked out of Norway after his prison sentence is up. You don't have their respect. They need your types to a point and once you served your purpose your way of thinking will no longer be acceptable.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Their own words, not mine. But what is humorous (not really) is the fact that MENA are a disproportionate number of prison convicts compared to their representation in European society before the refugee issue doesn't seem to bother you. You didn't even bother to address the refugees crime problem in Germany that I brought up. Like the French government you think if you hide what is going on then it never happened, which indicates an ideal is more important than the truth.

Obviously there aren't all saints in a population but when a wealthy society opens it borders to everyone you draw a great number of despicable people. Prison in Libya isn't soft. Prison in France is soft in comparison. If I was a criminal I'd naturally be drawn to where not only the wealth was located but also where the prison sentences and prison life is far less harsh.
    First off all, Grimey, prison in France isn't that soft. There are too many convicts and not enough jailhouses. Too many prisoners commit suicide.
    And criminality is not linked to ethnic origins or skin color, but to social background and poverty. Immigrants are usually poor, and are more likely to become delinquents. In the USA, the majority of convicts are Afro-Americans or Hispanics, but 100 years ago, they were mostly Irish or Italians. There are also more men than women because men are on average bolder and more violent, and more likely to take illegal action than women.

With that being said, I don't deny that some factors can be cultural. In highly patriarchal Arabo-Muslim societies, male dominate. As a result, it's frequent for Arab men to beat their wives and harass women in the streets. And of course, the probability that a man rapes a woman is higher among Muslims than Christians and Buddhists. It doesn't mean, though, that Muslims are naturally violent.
    Look at the thread I created a few days ago. I'm also very critical of Muslims when necessary.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...ighlight=ahmed

Loki is located in Europe. If he was located in the US he wouldn't have to worry about it as much. I've heard Black Israelites call for genocide of White people near Time Square before and they're nor taken away in handcuffs.

What is hypocritical about my stance on freedom of speech? You make accusations and always fail to back them up. Where have I contradicted myself? I await your silence or as is more typical your irrelevant response to my question.
    You would prefer complete anarchy, wouldn't you Grimey? An ice hockey fan like you may understand that we need penalty boxes from time to time...

You're the one being hypocritical. You slander people at this forum all the time.
    I admit I'm far from being an angel, Grimey, and I would have deserved to get banned many times for my dodgy behavior.
    But I also believe in strong convictions, and I vehemently state my opinions. I never hit anybody under the belt, unlike all those who spread lies about me, and tell I'm a South American mestizo only because I speak pretty good Spanish and because they like to believe I'm "anti-white".
    TA is a toxic jungle and I'm the one who's getting constantly slandered and insulted for asserting my opinions.

Here are a few examples, only for this last month:

These sweet words were left by a candid + angry Magyarito only because I posted a caricature of his dear President Orbán.

These dudes seem to forget that freedom of speech goes both ways

Know what Freedom of Speech entails before speaking. You know what isn't slanderous? Pointing out that once again you referenced someone for their stance on Freedom of Speech that wasn't the same as your own because you were ignorant of the author. Don't reference so called 'true scholars' if what they say contradicts you because you're not going to get away with it. This isn't before the internet era where someone would have to go to their local library and search out what the author said . It would take time and energy to do it and so you could get away with it... but you can't now thanks to internet.
    Wé, the people of France, invented the concept of freedom of speech, dumbass. It was affirmed in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, adopted during the French Revolution in 1789. Thus, don't try to lecture me, Grimey.

For your sake, be aware that I'm a bookworm. I possess more than 1000 books and a lifetime won't be enough to read all of them. I prefer classic novels (Dostoievsky, Joyce, Kafka, Proust, Musil, Melville, MG Lewis, Manzoni, Mann, Borgés, García Márquez, Goncharov, Kawabata...) poetry (Rimbaud, Baudelaire, Milton, Blake, Dickinson, Heine, Goethe, Schiller, Pessoa, Neruda...) and philosophy (Nietzsche, Spinoza, Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Lucrecius, Pascal, Kierkegaard...) over political essays. It's because I'm a romantic and sensitive Frenchman and you're a practical, down-to-earth Eastcoaster

Being fluent in a language doesn't mean you know obscure expressions. I've never heard it before. I rarely speak Spanish cuz I don't live in Spain and if you were so well traveled you know that expressions from one Spanish speaking country may not exist in another and the vast majority of Spanish speaking people I've known weren't from Spain. I've heard expressions common in the UK that I've never heard in the US and the opposite exists as well.
    Do not try to sidestep the issue, Grimey. When you don't know, you don't know. The typical Spanish grandmother always compliments her grandsons. According to her, they are always the most beautiful, the cutest, the brightest. No need to boast about yourself if your grandma does it for you. In Spain, it's common to say "tu no tienes abuela" to unsecure braggarts like you, Grimey.

A weak mind contradicts himself often. You complain about libel/slander and here you are doing it. Everyone here knows what I do. No one here knows what you do. So please explain your ability to post at all hours of the day. Young people travel across the globe to the middle of nowhere because they're young and don't have any obligations. You're older than me. So what is it that you do?
    I work as a nature tour guide, I often wrote it. That's why I know so many countries. I'm specialized in whale watching tours. I posted some photos of my trips in the thread "Ask Ilma anything" and "Cape Verdian phenotypes". At the moment, I'm not busy. I'm pissed off because I missed a good opportunity in the Azores; I applied to late for the position. I'm about to move in a new house and in the meantime, I work at home on my manuscripts. I have plenty of free time. Is your curiosity satisfied?

You're certainly not in Uzbekistan for business. Who takes care of your obligations and responsibilities while away? One thing I picked up about you is you have quite a number of characteristics of trust fund babies that I've known. They just do whatever because they can and naturally because of their guilt for being born fortunate speak out for the 'oppressed' while not realizing the 'oppressed' have no respect for your paternalism.
    Trust me, Grimey. I wouldn't mind being a professional student if I could afford it.

I suppose Saudis funding mosques to spread a radical religious philosophy is a stupid conspiracy. If it was neo-Nazis holding meetings in church basements speaking to large groups every week you'd be the first to demand the government arrest them out of fear that the specter of Hitler would return. You're such a joke and I remind you that the same people you 'protect' laughed hard when I mocked you with that pic of the Norwegian politician who was raped by a refugee and felt bad that the rapist would be kicked out of Norway after his prison sentence is up. You don't have their respect. They need your types to a point and once you served your purpose your way of thinking will no longer be acceptable.
    That Saudis are funding mosques and madrasas is no secret. In France, Qataris do the job. The best way to get a Qu'ran for free is to kindly ask a Salafist preacher. As for Neo-Nazis, as long as they are as harmless as a hardcore TA member, they don't represent any threat to society. Words don't kill.

Concerning the issue with the Norwegian politician, I wonder who "laughed hard at me". Show me some proofs, Grimey. On the other hand, I received a rep comment from a member who mocked you. In order to respect his privacy, I shall send it to you right now via mp.

Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Gothia
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Hero
    Marion Le Pen
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

i only meant that Canada always had a liberal tradition of welcoming foreign hosts.
    I wouldn't call it "tradition."

Don't forget you're an immigrant yourself.
    I am not an immigrant.

Following your logics, Canada and particulary B.C. belong to the First Nations. You came from Europe to steal their sacred lands. At least, I'm aboriginal in my country. The Basques were among the most ancient peoples of Europe. We were there before the Indo-Europeans.
    Blah, blah, blah, save your ancient history lecture for someone else.

Close minded people with a giant pole stuck in the rectum who lock themselves in their homes (like you) are more common in the U.S. southern Bible Belt. Just saying.
    Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither. I live in a big city and I have a job and I have no reason to lock myself up. Come back and talk to me, when your IQ exceeds your age.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246