Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Why do you even bother talking to a self proclaimed bi-polar leftard sociopath like Melki? Better to waste your time on predicting MLB games for me.
    Two for three today.

It allows me to get out my aggression. Now I feel chill.

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

typical Swede response.
    What do you mean?
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You said I wasn't coherent initially but now you acknowledge that I am. I don't trust anyone who flip flops on what they think so quickly. It indicates they don't take a moment to think things through but instead react.
    Still awake, Grimey? I suppose you can be coherent in your elusive pragmatic reasoning. You can be logical and wrong in the same time. It's not incompatible. It's even your trademark, Grimey.
    But there are always false premises lying under the manure heap of your logorrhea.

How could you say such a thing? You learned so much from my posts. You said there hasn't been a rape by a 'refugee' in France and I proved that to be a false claim. Now thanks to me and 10 seconds of googling you won't speak so foolishly.
    Here are your archetypal "rapefugees", but the chances for a Grimey to be touched by kids are lower than the sea level.

I've educated you on a number of things. Unfortunately all I learned from you was that you have a 'refugee' friend in Norway and that he's a nice guy. I can't say that helps me or anyone understand anything.
    "Educated"? You just attempted to fuck my mind with your petty considerations based on your egotic propensity for bigotry. You never lived in Norway (a country much safer than New Hampshire) but never mind...You don't want to believe that multicultural Norway is a harmonious society so you managed to convince yourself that it's a country full of slumdog towelheads and sandnigga living exclusively on selfare money. That's what your motherfucking stats taught you.

You were curious to know how I looked and why I wasn't married. When you ask questions you can expect an answer from me. If you didn't care, then don't ask.

I can agree that you are lazy. If you weren't lazy 90% of our disagreements wouldn't exist. You would already know better.
    It's just out of morbid curiosity, Grimey. I just wanted to put a face on you to get sure you look as pathetic as you seem to be. I wonder why you dedicated so much of your idle time (nothing better to do in your life, Grimey?) to your verbal assaults. Am I so important for you, Grimey? Go to the library, or to the gym, if you are as tough as you claim to be.
    I know more or less what kind of dork you are, Grimey. Only a neglected and emotionally insecure loser can brag about himself the way yo do. Your self-esteem is so low that you need to dominate your opponent. You remind me these unsecure kids at school who were telling me "I gonna tell everything to my dad, and my dad is stronger than yours, he will bash him"
    I think I managed to hit your nerves because you're now becoming more aggressive. Yes, you must have read somewhere that I speak 9 languages and traveled to 83 countries. I regularly discuss about philosophy and geopolitics. Your ego dislikes that, your overweening pride is affected, you need to humiliate me in order to feel better. I won't play your game.

Why think not being family oriented means I'm unable to transmit love and why get personal again when previously in your post you expressed not wanting to hear me speak personally about myself? I'm not a touchy feely person. It's my nature. It's my natural genetic disposition. That being said, I'm well liked by my peers (I'm speaking of the real world where it matters) and family because they know that despite not being a person who is all touchy and feely I'm always there when I'm needed for friends and family but don't want to be shackled by the responsibilities of raising a family. I try not to do anything that I know I won't give 100%. I think people call that being responsible. You, as a promoter of a welfare system, perhaps don't relate to the concept of responsibility.

My love has weight. A person has to earn it. Your love is cheap. Like a two dollar prostitute you give it out to anyone who shows up at your door with a sob story.
    Indeed, you're the socially awkward and obnoxious kind of weirdo who can only be loved by a mother.

I'm surprised you prefer Aristotle over Plato. People with your mentally are typically keen on Plato.
    Who are you to criticize Plato, Grimey? Having read "Philosophy for Dummies" doesn't give you enough authority to call yourself a philosopher. But since you're a sophist adept of intellectual masturbation...

You should probably ask your parents for permission first.
    With this last lame joke, you lost the last remnants of credibility you still had. Indeed, you are coherent in your pettiness.

To tell the truth, I'm planning a journey to Uzbekistan for this summer, which is a Muslim country you certainly know through statistics. I bet a little Grimey like you would be scared to death to travel there.

Why do you even bother talking to a self proclaimed bi-polar leftard sociopath like Melki? Better to waste your time on predicting MLB games for me.
    "right-wing hipster"? Come on, hipsters are no hayseeds, they read books and don't go to Cancun...
    Last edited by Melki; 05-26-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

2 Not allowed!

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    its only going up in europe, rape will go higher, homicide will go up, assaults will go up, everything.....its all gonna hit the moon the longer you let 3rd world trash in
    If it was up to me they wouldn't be here, criminal or not. But politicians and a lot of voters are obsessed with promoting economic growth, and the West's interference in the Middle East has been a big set of mistakes which we are now paying for.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    If it was up to me they wouldn't be here, criminal or not. But politicians and a lot of voters are obsessed with promoting economic growth, and the West's interference in the Middle East has been a big set of mistakes which we are now paying for.
    Immigration isn't good for the economy in the long run. It goes almost without saying that it's bad for the aboriginals, but there's also no proof that it's good for the state. A greater populace generates greater public spending whether you want it or not. Look up Tino Sanandaji's and Jan Tullberg's writings on the topic if you're interested in perspectives on economics from economists who disagree with the dominating paradigm.

One doesn't have to wait for terror attacks to happen to understand what's right and what's wrong. People who think that immigration is right if only you do it the right way can only see the most apparent symptoms of the illness. The opportunism of immigration is one of the main factors behind problems in society that totally escapes them.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,637
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    One doesn't have to wait for terror attacks to happen to understand what's right and what's wrong. People who think that immigration is right if only you do it the right way can only see the most apparent symptoms of the illness. The opportunism of immigration is one of the main factors behind problems in society that totally escapes them.
    Actually, Olof Palme opened the doors to third-world immigration long time back in Sweden, why people were quiet back then?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Actually, Olof Palme opened the doors to third-world immigration long time back in Sweden, why people were quiet back then?
    They weren't.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Actually, nobody cares about the victims. There's a time for mourning and a time for hating. Now the bigotry is speaking, you put the blame on your usual scapegoats, the immigrants. They all gonna pay for the crimes of a single individual
    Come on, spit, spit your venom, since you can't bite. my powerless little snakes.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So you are saying that I and others who have warned about this do not care about the victims? We cared more than anybody else! We wanted to prevent this from happening! It's just that we don't need to meditate over it or even have minutes of silence, because we planned ahead and saw what was coming. Anyone who does not conclude that the terror on Europe is a result of immigration is a dumb fuck. Even the lefties - most of them besides you - understand it. But their religion is irrational guilt, passive acceptance and fake tolerance, and so their meditation and their public rituals in response to the attacks become for them another step on the way to the goal of their path - their own death and the death of Europe.

Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread Information