City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,125
    Given: 58,888

1 Not allowed!

Default Check your White Privilege?

Some American SJW say that even if they are white, and there is much talk about white privilege but isnt white privilege good for whites? Lets say if it was a private setting and you had some privileges in school or more rights than your classmates would you not want to keep it? If you had more money than your neighbour would you give him all your money? or half of it? People who say check your privilege and they are white are so much altruistic that they work against themselfes they give up their wealth, their status, even the majority of the country. Once white people were in charge but thats good for whites right? If I were white I would think like that. Im not white so I dont care, but just a thought what whites think and SJW Whites how they see it?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

ive been told that and many of the times its coming from white people especially when we are discussing Mexican issues/cultural appropriation shit
    like bitch im Mexican, and they be like "okay but you need to let her/him voice his opinion" like bitch im doing the same shit as well, let me voice my opinion about my culture and cultural appropriation

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    ive been told that and many of the times its coming from white people especially when we are discussing Mexican issues/cultural appropriation shit
    like bitch im Mexican, and they be like "okay but you need to let her/him voice his opinion" like bitch im doing the same shit as well, let me voice my opinion about my culture and cultural appropriation
    bro i heard you are white yourself, yes you are mexican but a white mexican, do people in usa treat you as white and why do you seem to identify as non-white? alnorte is less white than you 3% less white or 5% less white and he is a white nationalist
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

fail
    Flag Counter

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Some American SJW say that even if they are white, and there is much talk about white privilege but isnt white privilege good for whites? Lets say if it was a private setting and you had some privileges in school or more rights than your classmates would you not want to keep it? If you had more money than your neighbour would you give him all your money? or half of it? People who say check your privilege and they are white are so much altruistic that they work against themselfes they give up their wealth, their status, even the majority of the country. Once white people were in charge but thats good for whites right? If I were white I would think like that. Im not white so I dont care, but just a thought what whites think and SJW Whites how they see it?
    The SJW mentality is the perfect manifestation of what Nietzsche called, Sklavenmoral "Slave-morality." Like someone's signature here says, "The greatest manifestation of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." -- Nietzsche.

Instead of demanding to be equal, people should command excellence through the sheer strength of their noble character. Did Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X merely bitch and moan, or did they take control of their destinies?

I do get incensed when White dickheads claim White privilege doesn't exist. Like their smug, Tucker Carlson bow-tie wearing ass doesn't know they have an advantage over most Blacks mostly on account of their race. I'm White and I know I'm privileged. Every time some black dude on the streets asks me for fitty-cent, I am aware of it. There have been times when I've accidentally snapped at Black people for asking me for directions because I assumed they were going to hit me up for money.

I think the existence of male privilege is harder to prove.

I don't know why people think that because Whites are the majority and their culture is represented in proportion to their percentage of the population that is evidence of privilege. If my father moved my family to China, how could I complain when government exams tested my knowledge of the Chinese classics?

Why do SJWs expect White people to not look out for their own interests (like every other social group on Earth) just to fit some arbitrary and impossible notion of equity? We initiated the age of exploration and venture capitalism in the 16th century. If the others want social ascendancy, they should have built their asses some boats and sailed over and conquered Europe.

Don't demand equality. Command excellence through nobility of character.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    The SJW mentality is the perfect manifestation of what Nietzsche called, Sklavenmoral "Slave-morality." Like someone's signature here says, "The greatest manifestation of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." -- Nietzsche.

Instead of demanding to be equal, people should command excellence through the sheer strength of their noble character. Did Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X merely bitch and moan, or did they take control of their destinies?

I do get incensed when White dickheads claim White privilege doesn't exist. Like their smug, Tucker Carlson bow-tie wearing ass doesn't know they have an advantage over most Blacks mostly on account of their race. I'm White and I know I'm privileged. Every time some black dude on the streets asks me for fitty-cent, I am aware of it. There have been times when I've accidentally snapped at Black people for asking me for directions because I assumed they were going to hit me up for money.

I think the existence of male privilege is harder to prove.

I don't know why people think that because Whites are the majority and their culture is represented in proportion to their percentage of the population that is evidence of privilege. If my father moved my family to China, how could I complain when government exams tested my knowledge of the Chinese classics?

Why do SJWs expect White people to not look out for their own interests (like every other social group on Earth) just to fit some arbitrary and impossible notion of equity? We initiated the age of exploration and venture capitalism in the 16th century. If the others want social ascendancy, they should have built their asses some boats and sailed over and conquered Europe.

Don't demand equality. Command excellence through nobility of character.
    actually america is proud to be capitalistic and in capitalism equality has no place, its the oppossite of equality, equality was communist idea and americans hate communism.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    bro i heard you are white yourself, yes you are mexican but a white mexican, do people in usa treat you as white and why do you seem to identify as non-white? alnorte is less white than you 3% less white or 5% less white and he is a white nationalist
    The thing is that in America, they treat the label Hispanic/Latino as a race. And yeah they treat me as white, people also never assume im Mexican and especially due to my last name not being Spanish but of Italian origin.
    I don't really identify myself with a race, I don't know what is the point of doing that, I also would never be a white nationalist because im mix myself

my older brother looks a lot like this Russian guy, he has blonde hair... he def passes in White America, as an Anglo... I really don't because I don't look Northern European at all
    my older brother is the odd one, my other siblings and I look more Southern Euro, while he doesn't at least not as a typical one

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    The thing is that in America, they treat the label Hispanic/Latino as a race. And yeah they treat me as white, people also never assume im Mexican and especially due to my last name not being Spanish but of Italian origin.
    I don't really identify myself with a race, I don't know what is the point of doing that, I also would never be a white nationalist because im mix myself

my older brother looks a lot like this Russian guy, he has blonde hair... he def passes in White America, as an Anglo... I really don't because I don't look Northern European at all
    my older brother is the odd one, my other siblings and I look more Southern Euro, while he doesn't at least not as a typical one
    I see. I accept if you feel close to that hispanic identity i just dont like when people go both ways, sometimes use their white privilege and sometimes hide behind labels like hispanic etc. always when its convenient, jews do the same too. either you are white or you are non-white.

Veteran Member TenaciousTopologist's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-31-2021 @ 03:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dravidian
    Ethnicity
    Telugu
    Ancestry
    historic humping of the subcontinent
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Keralid + Indo-Brachid
    Hero
    Uncle Ruckus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,447
    Given: 1,210

1 Not allowed!

Most SJWs are frauds lol. They espouse all of these things but are still drinking at starbucks, swiping daddy's credit card for a metric ton of hippie apparel and patchouli, and getting rammed by white chads or earthy, grimy hipsters- depending on attractiveness.

A lot of self-proclaimed SJWs I know from college are sorority sloots. You really think these people are fully adopting the things they "stand up" for?
    The only thing they will put in practice is fucking over their boss on a molestation case.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTopologist View Post
    Most SJWs are frauds lol. They espouse all of these things but are still drinking at starbucks, swiping daddy's credit card for a metric ton of hippie apparel and patchouli, and getting rammed by white chads or earthy, grimy hipsters- depending on attractiveness.
    so most SJWs are female? I noticed that too that they would say how attractive black guys are etc. but usually fuck only white guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information