Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,168
    Given: 16,884

3 Not allowed!

Default Albo-Kosovar ISIS's terrorists arrested in Italy

Italian Police in Venice Arrest Kosovar Suspected Jihadists

Four suspected jihadists from Kosovo – one of whom is a minor - were arrested by Italian police in Venice while reportedly planning an attack on the famous Rialto Bridge.

Italian police and the Carabinieri on Wednesday night arrested suspected Islamist militants from Kosovo - with valid residence permits in Italy - following 12 raids – 10 of which were in Venice’s historic centre, one in Mestre, the mainland suburb of Venice, and one in Treviso.

The Kosovo online newspaper Gazeta Express named those arrested as Fisnik Bekaj, 24, Dake Haziraj, 25 and Arjan Babaj, 27. The identity of the minor has not been published yet.

According to the UK Daily Telegraph, the telephone conversations of the suspects were recorded celebrating last week’s terrorist attack in London, in which Muslim convert Khalid Masood, 52, drove a car into crowds walking across Westminster Bridge, killing three people, and then fatally stabbed a policeman, Keith Palmer, outside Parliament.

“They were all attached to the ideology of ISIS and interested in the recent attacks, above all the one in London, which they praised,” Adelchi D’Ippolito, a prosecutor, said, according to the Telegraph.
    They had allegedly downloaded information from extremist websites about how to carry out terrorist attacks, the Telegraph reported, adding that, “It was not clear whether an attack was imminent.”

Two of the men worked as waiters in Venice, according to a local newspaper, La Nuova Venezia. One suspect was arrested in an apartment close to La Fenice, Venice’s historic opera house.
    “Compliments to the forces of law and order for having carried out this important operation,” Luigi Brugnaro, the mayor of Venice, said. “In the name of the city and of all citizens, I can only express sincere thanks for what they are doing to ensure our safety.”

Around 100 people have been arrested in Kosovo since September 2014 on charges of active membership of, or affiliation to, Islamist groups including ISIS and Al-Nusra.
    More than 50 are on trial. The authorities estimate that about 300 Kosovo Albanians have joined ISIS and Al Nusra in total.

On February 2017, the Albanian ISIS commander Ridvan Haqifi, an Imam from Gjilan/ Gilanje in Kosovo, better known under his nom-de-guerre Al- Kosovi, was reported dead.

Haqifi became infamous for a video in which he warned Kosovars that "black days were coming" to them.

See more at: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti....NhDmWpwB.dpuf
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

3 Not allowed!

Don't be ridiculous Albania is only 0.001% Muslim and those people that are(about 5 or 6 people in all of Albania) don't really have strong faith.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

They should've joined FSA or the Kurds instead, the need for bloodlust would've been fulfilled without having to throw away their moral values.

I approve of Albanians joining foreign wars, just make sure you don't join the terrorist groups. Fight the good fight, die for something worth dying for.

Also why the fuck aren't these extremists doing anything to Serbia? Why plan a terrorist attack in fucking Italy when Serbia is right there? Blow a building up in Belgrade, who gives a fuck.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,168
    Given: 16,884

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Also why the fuck aren't these extremists doing anything to Serbia? Why plan a terrorist attack in fucking Italy when Serbia is right there? Blow a building up in Belgrade, who gives a fuck.
    Pure gold...
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

2 Not allowed!

They should've joined FSA or the Kurds instead, the need for bloodlust would've been fulfilled without having to throw away their moral values.

Pretty simple reason, and it's the same reason they don't do it in Albania or the Muslims in Greece don't try it. The blowback will be a bitch.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios View Post
    Pretty simple reason, and it's the same reason they don't do it in Albania or the Muslims in Greece don't try it. The blowback will be a bitch.
    Muslims in Greece don't try it because it barely sends any message, it would be like blowing up a building in Lebanon at this point. Italy represents the west much more. Albania is completely irrelevant so that's just ignored.

I doubt they even care about blowback to begin with, no one that is arrested for terrorist activities will live a normal life. To them it's going to end as dead or in jail. I'd say if you're going to go that route either way, go target some war criminal still breathing in Serbia rather than innocent people. A Ukraine type conflict between Kosovo and Serbia would've been an ideal scenario.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

2 Not allowed!

Muslims in Greece don't try it because it barely sends any message, it would be like blowing up a building in Lebanon at this point. Italy represents the west much more. Albania is completely irrelevant so that's just ignored.
    Give me a break. kid. If people died in Greece from a Muslim terrorist attack (especially 22 children) then Greek police would be marching your cousins to the border. These commie attacks don't even hurt anyone. Or wait, I think a pregnant lady died like 8 years ago...

I doubt they even care about blowback to begin with, no one that is arrested for terrorist activities will live a normal life. To them it's going to end as dead or in jail. I'd say if you're going to go that route either way, go target some war criminal still breathing in Serbia rather than innocent people. A Ukraine type conflict between Kosovo and Serbia would've been an ideal scenario.
    A Ukraine conflict between Kosovo and Serbia would just end with the ethnic cleansing of the entire Muslim population, like it nearly did in the 90's until the cowboys rescued ya.

Now gimme some more Alboreality.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Give me a break. kid. If people died in Greece from a Muslim terrorist attack (especially 22 children) then Greek police would be marching your cousins to the border. These commie attacks don't even hurt anyone. Or wait, I think a pregnant lady died like 8 years ago...

A Ukraine conflict between Kosovo and Serbia would just end with the ethnic cleansing of the entire Muslim population, like it nearly did in the 90's until the cowboys rescued ya.

Yaya Greece would do this and that. Spare me the bullshit, I'm not buying any of it.

That's called geopolitics. Don't talk the tough talk as if Greece didn't get smacked by Turkey over the Cyprus war. The only difference was that that was a military vs military conflict, while the Kosovo war was a guerrilla force vs the Yugoslav military, while the local populations fled. Those same Serbs are being saved by KFOR from being ethnically cleansed by Albanians now, what goes around comes around.

PS, the cowboys have rescued you as well. In fact it's those cowboys and other Europeans that are the reason Turkey hasn't taken Cyprus fully and probably much of Greece. Seems you don't know your own history?

Now gimme some more fax on the stronK griks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...sion_of_Cyprus

Turks smacked you so hard in military vs military war that you refer to it as a genocide now lol. Comparing it to a rebellion as if they are even close to the same thing.

Don't you like facts? /Alboreality

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Don't be ridiculous Albania is only 0.001% Muslim and those people that are(about 5 or 6 people in all of Albania) don't really have strong faith.
    He is ridiculous. It's not difficult to understand this.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

After this question was made many and many times:

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    What's your opinion about the war in Kosova?
    Arrived the answer:
    About Kosovo, I don't speak about things I don't know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information