Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you worship a middle eastern man?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Default Why do you worship a middle eastern man?

I'm just curious and interested in the same time .. some europeans blame egyptians and say that we followed arab religion and arab prophet while they follow middle eastern religion and worship a middle eastern man (jesus), are they mentally ill ?hasn't christianty changed the european life style and culture ? from a european religion to middle eastern religion.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    I'm just curious and interested in the same time .. some europeans blame egyptians and say that we followed arab religion and arab prophet while they follow middle eastern religion and worship and middle eastern man (jesus), are they mentally ill ?hasn't christianty changed the european life style and culture ? from a european religion to middle eastern religion.
    A group of tribes from a distant north conquered 70% of modern Europe (Franks, Saxons, etc..) they destroyed Roman Culture and Civilization
    which was very fond of Phoenecian peoples and Religions.

Now those NEW Europeans (post 7th century) they have aligned European Identity to their corrupted Christianity instead to Blood and Hellenic Roman Culture, Roman Traditions etc..

They have no idea about:

1. Who Syrians are
    2. Who are people from North Africa
    3. Importance of Constantinople

They have installed NEW MAINSTREAM ideology in Europe called "Europeanism" or better to say Germanism.

Unlike Romans, they have no love for Egyptians, Tunisians and other MED people. It's just a matter of time before they come and kill you all.

They are what Romans used to call "Barbarians". They WON.

They are Gog and Magog people Islam and Christianity teaches everyone about.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

any answer?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

GIVE ME ANSWERS

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2020 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    numidian
    Ethnicity
    north african
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 1,410

1 Not allowed!

maybe you will not have a lot of anwers : many people seems to be atheist on TA and even globally, europeans are more and more skeptical about religion

Veteran Member WeirdLookingFellow's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan, Slavic from the Scythian Steppes of LARPing
    Ethnicity
    Moldovan, Romanian
    Ancestry
    Moldovan, Ukrainian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Ponto-Turan
    Hero
    Woody, the Cuman Khan
    Religion
    Folkish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,876
    Given: 3,564

0 Not allowed!

Jesus, his birthplace and the place where he did his deeds are as important to an Eastern European as lack of bugs in his diet. He doesn't think about it. Orthodox Christians never really cared about *the Holy land* because Christianity came and centralized paganism, claiming Jesus and God over the old Gods but keeping most old traditions intact. People claim that Catholicism is also paganism restructured, but as an Eastern European, a Catholic French is way more devoted to Christ and Christian things than we are.

We (I don't) worship a middle eastern man because we don't care that he was born in Palestine, but because his followers managed to convince us to praise his name instead of Perun's in our rituals.

We did not give up pork, nor did we end up wating hummus or whatever MENA people do. Christianity never came specifically through armies conquering others and making them convert with a sword to their neck. Massacres did happen in Europe for Christianity but it was mostly Germanics against Germanics, not Arabs against Greeks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    maybe you will not have a lot of anwers : many people seems to be atheist on TA and even globally, europeans are more and more skeptical about religion
    i want the christians , there are some christians here like rethel or wota fuq or who ever else.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdLookingFellow View Post
    Jesus, his birthplace and the place where he did his deeds are as important to an Eastern European as lack of bugs in his diet. He doesn't think about it. Orthodox Christians never really cared about *the Holy land* because Christianity came and centralized paganism, claiming Jesus and God over the old Gods but keeping most old traditions intact. People claim that Catholicism is also paganism restructured, but as an Eastern European, a Catholic French is way more devoted to Christ and Christian things than we are.

We (I don't) worship a middle eastern man because we don't care that he was born in Palestine, but because his followers managed to convince us to praise his name instead of Perun's in our rituals.

We did not give up pork, nor did we end up wating hummus or whatever MENA people do. Christianity never came specifically through armies conquering others and making them convert with a sword to their neck. Massacres did happen in Europe for Christianity but it was mostly Germanics against Germanics, not Arabs against Greeks.
    ok now tell me , how did christianty spread in south america or philippen ?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

0 Not allowed!

Jesus Christ was actually a blond man (and a proto-British Scythian Aryan). Northern Europeans (the first Christians beside Armenians) understood this, as did the ancient Romans:

To Tiberius Caesar:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was
    having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning
    these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God!

Your most obedient servant,
    Pontius Pilate

This is also why Jesus Christ is depicted as a Northern European man in Western Europe and Latin America.

Last edited by Grab the Gauge; 05-23-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdLookingFellow View Post

Double wrong. Firstly, foreceful Catholicization of Cathars, Bogomils and other Christian heresies was extremely violent. Secondly, Christianity was indeed spread by the sword by Romance and Germanic people to Baltic, Nordic and Balkan people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information