Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Now you are lying on me...tsk tsk tsk

I said US invasion of the MENA has led to the inevitable extinction of Christianity from the MENA. Christianity survived the Ummayads, Abbasids, Fatimids, Ayyubids, Mamelukes, Ottomans, Saddam, etc...but not the US bombing. Genociding dhimma christians is unislamic.

And I stated Yezidism should be criminalized like freemasonry. We already discussed this.
    Muslims started invaded Christian land for centuries, since the early days of Islam. that is why there was a Crusade. Targeting Christians has always been part of the Islamic way. Were non Muslims safer in the past in Muslim countries, maybe. But they are not less safe because of US invasions, they are less safe because Religious zealots rule many of those countries now. The true father of Al Queda was an Egyptian who came to the USA for University in the 1940's early 1950's. He hated men and women dancing at sock hops, hated football players, working out, women wearing tight sweaters, even people with nice tidy lawns. He went back to Egypt, wrote hate filled books about USA and became an influential author. OBL read all of his stuff. BTW that writer was eventually killed by political enemies somewhere in MENA. Most Islamic terrorist attacks target other Muslims. Must be something in the DNA.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,928
    Given: 12,764

0 Not allowed!

LOL, now Im starting to think you're suffering from senility or something similar, because this is beyond lying.
    It was in a poster's signature. I'm sure that person will turn up.

If you want to prove I'm a liar, then get back in that thread you bailed from when you realized where the road would end. All you did here is post what is less socially unacceptable (if I lower the standards for what is seen in the West as socially unacceptable a few bars ) then what got you banned. Don't be scared, homie.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It was in a poster's signature. I'm sure that person will turn up.

If you want to prove I'm a liar, then get back in that thread you bailed from when you realized where the road would end. Don't be scared, homie.
    I know...Rumata is the person's sig. I knew that was exactly the quote you were referring to when you wrote that. Click on my quote on Rumata's sig and find me where I said anything about OWD being fake?

I was talking about Etain and Robocop. I made a whole fake beef there and played yall like puppets. I know exactly what Im doing Grimey

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Muslims started invaded Christian land for centuries, since the early days of Islam. that is why there was a Crusade. Targeting Christians has always been part of the Islamic way. Were non Muslims safer in the past in Muslim countries, maybe. But they are not less safe because of US invasions, they are less safe because Religious zealots rule many of those countries now. The true father of Al Queda was an Egyptian who came to the USA for University in the 1940's early 1950's. He hated men and women dancing at sock hops, hated football players, working out, women wearing tight sweaters, even people with nice tidy lawns. He went back to Egypt, wrote hate filled books about USA and became an influential author. OBL read all of his stuff. BTW that writer was eventually killed by political enemies somewhere in MENA. Most Islamic terrorist attacks target other Muslims. Must be something in the DNA.
    I remember reading about this dude. Although I associated him with the Muslim Brotherhood. It's difficult to keep all these groups in order for me. They're interchangeable.

Anyway, the guy comes across as a fag. The football players probably gave him wedgies.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know...Rumata is the person's sig. I knew that was exactly the quote you were referring to when you wrote that. Click on my quote on Rumata's sig and find me where I said anything about OWD being fake?

I was talking about Etain and Robocop. I made a whole fake beef there and played yall like puppets. I know exactly what Im doing Grimey
    Um, I think you missed the point of my post. You just proved what I was saying. Deception for the lulz is fine for Wadaad but a 'little White lie' in the moment to keep people from crushing each other under their feet is... wrong... and something you wouldn't do.

If this is just you trolling people, then go fuck yourself. There is a line that isn't to be crossed when it comes to certain real life tragedies.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

I remember reading about this dude. Although I associated him with the Muslim Brotherhood. It's difficult to keep all these groups in order for me. They're interchangeable.

Anyway, the guy comes across as a fag. The football players probably gave him wedgies.
    Yes I think we was, but his books were a huge influence on OBL. The primary problem in MENA is that the Zealots took over. And then in the backwater places like Somalia, if a girl gets raped the rapist has to marry her or buy her family a camel. That has nothing to do with USA/UK/France etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Um, I think you missed the point of my post. You just proved what I was saying. Deception for the lulz is fine for Wadaad but a 'little White lie' in the moment to keep people from crushing each other under their feet is... wrong... and something you wouldn't do.

If this is just you trolling people, then go fuck yourself. There is a line that isn't to be crossed when it comes to certain real life tragedies.
    This isnt a tragedy to me. I do not believe anyone died, I have that little respect for the media

Terrorism happens, and people die from terroristic acts. I just dont believe this one to be so, and I've reached the point where if some 'breaking news' is covered for more than 24 hour loop on the news media, I am almost certain it is fake and mock worthy.

I've witnessed tragedies IRL so I dont need a box hooked up to an electric socket to tell me what is tragic or not.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information