Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Story Bro View Post
    Only tax Croats dont pay is for television which is heavily muslim propaganda orianted. ).
    More škutor lies, whole of most "prosperous Croatian region of Kanton 10" don't pay much in taxes as smallest Bosniak Podrinje Canton. Attempts to tax hundreds of millions worth of marks of illegal profit Croatian semi legal betting shops make are claimed as "attacks on Croatian national interests and Islamic oppression"

You dont even allow a Croatian speaking national tv station but there are one for muslims and serbs).
    All state run TV stations are predicted to be turned over to private sector in matter of years, there is no point in opening another state run fiscal disaster.

So i dont see why would Croats pay for a muslim tv station.
    We are not talking about god damn 3.5 Euros a month for a rotting collection of old partizan movies and passable sit comes. We are talking about billions of untaxed marks in VAT (PDV na naškom), import duties Croat companies are for some reason free off while Bosniaks one cover their cost, we are talking about whole deal of financial book cooking which is on par on Columbian narco cartels, we are talking about billions of marks spent on untaxed old and dying population, while the best part of that corpus migrates to Croatia after we school, heal and specialize them.

Ofcourse Sarajevo will have the largest BDP when its the capital city and everything flows into Sarajevo (centralization).
    Sarajevo receives nearly 37% LESS of funds it pays into the state treasury (the rest of it goes into subsidizing the "prosperous Croatian cantons"), most of it cantonal tax revenue comes from local small and medium companies as large state owned companies (Elektroprivreda, BHTelecom, etc.) pay directly into the federal fund from which the resources are again divided in an unfair fashion which damages Bosniak regions and benefits Croatian ones in subsidies.

I have never witnessed more devious, malignant lies and fabrications in my whole life than in my discussions with the western herzegovinians.

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Only tax Croats dont pay is for television which is heavily muslim propaganda orianted. ).
    More škutor lies, whole of most "prosperous Croatian region of Kanton 10" don't pay much in taxes as smallest Bosniak Podrinje Canton. Attempts to tax hundreds of millions worth of marks of illegal profit Croatian semi legal betting shops make are claimed as "attacks on Croatian national interests and Islamic oppression"

You dont even allow a Croatian speaking national tv station but there are one for muslims and serbs).
    All state run TV stations are predicted to be turned over to private sector in matter of years, there is no point in opening another state run fiscal disaster.

So i dont see why would Croats pay for a muslim tv station.
    We are not talking about god damn 3.5 Euros a month for a rotting collection of old partizan movies and passable sit comes. We are talking about billions of untaxed marks in VAT (PDV na naškom), import duties Croat companies are for some reason free off while Bosniaks one cover their cost, we are talking about whole deal of financial book cooking which is on par on Columbian narco cartels, we are talking about billions of marks spent on untaxed old and dying population, while the best part of that corpus migrates to Croatia after we school, heal and specialize them.

Ofcourse Sarajevo will have the largest BDP when its the capital city and everything flows into Sarajevo (centralization).
    Sarajevo receives nearly 37% LESS of funds it pays into the state treasury (the rest of it goes into subsidizing the "prosperous Croatian cantons"), most of it cantonal tax revenue comes from local small and medium companies as large state owned companies (Elektroprivreda, BHTelecom, etc.) pay directly into the federal fund from which the resources are again divided in an unfair fashion which damages Bosniak regions and benefits Croatian ones in subsidies.

I have never witnessed more devious, malignant lies and fabrications in my whole life than in my discussions with the western herzegovinians.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, those Albanians who demolished Orthodox Churches are one such example of fanatical nationalists. Deep down most Albanians don't actually hate Serbs as individuals and vice versa. Hence it's perfectly possible for a Serb to venture in Albanian lands and get out unscathed today and vice versa. We're human beings and civilised after all. But the ethnic aversion remains a fact of course.
    I respect all the religions, but i don't support the use of the religions for political purposes. In your post you forget a simple thing, the context. I would not call those Albanians nationalists. It's the anger of a people oppressed for a whole century that explodes.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Kosovo Albos it's normal, they were second class even in the communist fabric in Yugoslavia. Croats are real destroyers of Yugoslavia as the true respectable sons of the Western world. Serbs controlled Yugoslavia so normal they miss.. Bosniaks? Lost case. Now you understand why some families want to raise their kids with Turkish language and culture..

Ustasa spirit respect!
    The real destroyers of ex-Yugoslavia are the servs with their chauvunist ideology, Nacertania, the great servia. It was possible to follow the example of Czechoslovakia, but servs opted for another scenario,the bloody wars.

Last Online
    01-15-2019 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 358
    Given: 167

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post

Why are you lying? Im going to properly translate this:
    U BiH se oporezuje sve, ali ne i kladioničarski milijuni
    In BiH everything is being taxed except gambling millions.

In that whole text i didnt see a mention about Croats refusing to get taxed. It mentions how the whole country is not being taxed. Not about how Croats are refusing to get taxed. Why are you lying? But honestly idc about stupid gambling anyways. I dont gamble if they want to tax them its fine by me.

'Founding a Croatian tv station doesnt make sense but having a muslim one makes sense.'
    LUL. Says a muslim. Why im not surprised.

Didnt mention muslim fabrics, companies? Krivaja Zavidovići, Polihem Tuzla, Željezara Zenica, Hidrogradnja Sarajevo? People wouldnt get payed for monthsssssssss. How are they doing now?
    You dont educate anyone. Croats get educated in Croatian speaking schools. Which get financed a lot from Croatia. Stop acting like you Muslims are somehow the good ones and rest of them are bad. Im pretty sure there are plenty of muslims who evade paying taxes.

I already talked about Sarajevo. Not going to talk about it again.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

http://www.dw.com/hr/sarajevski-kafi...ija/a-19173629
    Sarajevski kafići u rukama offshore-kompanija
    Sarajevo cafes in the hands of offshore-companies.

Took me 2 sec to google this out. And you talking about how you pay your taxes well.

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Why are you lying? Im going to properly translate this:
    U BiH se oporezuje sve, ali ne i kladioničarski milijuni
    In BiH everything is being taxed except gambling millions.

In that whole text i didnt see a mention about Croats refusing to get taxed. It mentions how the whole country is not being taxed. Not about how Croats are refusing to get taxed. Why are you lying?
    Where are all these companies based in? Livno and Mostar.

But honestly idc about stupid gambling anyways..
    I agree, it is a pointless and harmful vice.

I dont gamble if they want to tax them its fine by me...
    Good for you škutor friend, but your political leadership doesn't think so.

Founding a Croatian tv station doesnt make sense but having a muslim one makes sense.'
    LUL. Says a muslim. Why im not surprised.
    Where did I said that I support a "muslim one"? I said that even Federalna and BHT1 is going to be privatized (as it should have been done long ago).

Didnt mention muslim fabrics, companies? Krivaja Zavidovići, Polihem Tuzla, Željezara Zenica, Hidrogradnja Sarajevo? People wouldnt get payed for monthsssssssss. How are they doing now?
    Just as any employees of failed communist unproductive companies in Eastern Europe. I was referring to productive private sector, ASA group, Prevent group, Hastor conglomorate, Bekto Precisa, IMI and thousands of small to mid range companies in dozens of successful industrial zones.

You dont educate anyone. Croats get educated in Croatian speaking schools. Which get financed a lot from Croatia.
    You chose the state Croatian education, but besides of few donations all of the funding for education system comes from state treasury.

Stop acting like you Muslims are somehow the good ones and rest of them are bad..
    Considering our competition...

Im pretty sure there are plenty of muslims who evade paying taxes...
    If found such individuals are punished to the full extent of the law, they are not celebrated as heroes nor do the political parties blockade the whole state so they can escape with no repercussions.

I already talked about Sarajevo. Not going to talk about it again.
    We are talking local tax revenue generated by local companies and individuals, not the state treasury which is redistributed among all cantons and entities.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

I want to write something about current relations of Bosniaks and BiH Croats, as Croat from Croatia with partly Bosniak heritage.

Croats from Croatia never seen Bosniaks in negative light, even most common stereotypes about them have been generally funny and friedly-like (ofcourse, BiH Croats especially from Herzegovina have very different view of that).
    Croats from Croatia never had war against Bosniaks but against Serbs who are seen with most suspision, while BiH Croats had war against Bosniaks and their relations with BiH Serbs have been improving over years (I witnessed this while visiting Mostar for debate competition, on our suprise no Bosniaks have been invited but Serbs from RS have been).

Many Croatian Croats have looked negativelly at relations between BiH Croats and Serbs (which are not friendly but different than those of Croats and Serbs in Croatia, and it depend of region) and didn't understand aversion towards Bosniaks, who were seen as main victims of war in BiH and in the end, Croatian and Bosniak army togheder liberated Bihac area in 1995.

However things have changed in last few years, when more informations from BiH and about BiH Croats have became known to general public. We didn't know about over-voting of Croatian representatives in federal institutions, not allowing them their own TV channel, increasing behaviour of Bosniaks as BiH belongs to them only (and it never was nor will be only theirs), spread of radical islam among the population (which was brought there by wahabists) and incresing amount of investment by Arab countries and Turkey.

Bosniaks also shouldn't forget who took around half million of their refugees during the war, and they were taken care of in Dalmatian hotels and apartments on budget of Croatian State, which was in war and aconomic collaps itself that time.
    Now, I am not saying Croatian politics didn't make mistakes towards BiH and didn't act in it's own interest (for example in Bihac operations) but the truth is that without Croats Bosniaks today would be in much worse situation in BiH.

They don't dare to touch Serbs who have their ethnically clean RS which won't cease to exist in the future (yes, it is result of ethnic cleansing but it doesn't matter anymore in 2017), but turned to Croats as weakest of the three nations in BiH because they don't want to share federation with them, but want to take all of it, since they already lost half of country to Serbs (and it's not coming back).

Croats lost Posavina and are losing Central Bosnia, where they have always lived, but they will never lose Western Herzegovina which is wealthiest part of BiH and connected to Croatian and EU economy. And Western Herzegovina gained population (for example Croats from Central Bosnia are moving there), and is essential to protect southern Dalmatia, so we can say Croatia is willing to sacriface other historical Croat areas in BiH but it will never leave Western Herzegovina to Bosniaks or Serbs.

The point is that if there will be any future war in BiH (God forbid, I wish not, it only bring death and moral/economical degeneracy), Croats nor Croatia won't take part in it, it will be betweeen Bosniaks and Serbs only.

We are turning towards our historical allies in Central Europe and while Croats of BiH won't be left alone, don't expect any help not interference of Croatia in future Balkan conflicts.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    "Heavily punished" how then so much of them are not being taxed in Sarajevo? Cafes, sandwich shop, bakeries, hairdressers and and other types of service-catering objects? In your capital city? Not being taxed? Could you explain? Evil Croats again?

Yeah and your leader is a war profiteer, criminal, killer and part of muslim mafia. Why dont you hunt down Bakir Izetbegovic if your people are so innocent and righteous?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Croats lost Posavina and are losing Central Bosnia, where they have always lived, but they will never lose Western Herzegovina which is wealthiest part of BiH and connected to Croatian and EU economy. And Western Herzegovina gained population (for example Croats from Central Bosnia are moving there), and is essential to protect southern Dalmatia, so we can say Croatia is willing to sacriface other historical Croat areas in BiH but it will never leave Western Herzegovina to Bosniaks or Serbs.

The point is that if there will be any future war in BiH (God forbid, I wish not, it only bring death and moral/economical degeneracy), Croats nor Croatia won't take part in it, it will be betweeen Bosniaks and Serbs only.

We are turning towards our historical allies in Central Europe and while Croats of BiH won't be left alone, don't expect any help not interference of Croatia in future Balkan conflicts.
    When the next war breaks out and it probably will im certain B&H Croats will take part in it. I never expected Croatia to send their troops there i was refering more to volunteers, weapons and military vehicles assistance. Many Croats from Croatia and Diaspora would come to protect B&H Croats voluntarily.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information